All memeing aside, I’m glad there is finally a big budget blockbuster starring people who look like me

All memeing aside, I’m glad there is finally a big budget blockbuster starring people who look like me.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/zJZN9kgAaZNNzLRpnaT1SQ/
sys.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish it was made in the 90s and starred Wesley Snipes.

Chadwick Boseman is relatively handsome, so I doubt he looks like you.

At least I'll always have Whitaker.

Only the best looking men can play T’Challa

But that movie sucked.

And had race mixing

You're African?

MCU movies also suck, what's your point?

eer...

WE WUZ KANGZ OF WANK-HANDA

OH NO

They hired the hacks who made homecoming cgi again didn't they?

>I’m glad there is finally a big budget blockbuster starring people who look like me.
That's all it takes?

I'm glad I'm not so childish that it means something to me to watch people of my own skin color. Glad I can enjoy Three Kingdoms, or Munich without them all being white.

African American =)

Looks like Reboot.

Are the guys from Money For Nothing making a cameo?

>implying that you're a tall, strong and with a good face
You're black but nothing like him

But does it bring a much-needed levity to the Marvel cinematic universe?

If you look like a ripped African King i really don't know why you waste your time posting on Sup Forums

OP has been banned for making threads like this in the past.
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/zJZN9kgAaZNNzLRpnaT1SQ/
He must be banned in the present and future. Report him.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98424518

So Black Panter is nothing like you and doesn't reflect your life at all

You wear a cat costume?

We’re both black. That’s all that matters.

Wtf that looks terrible.

He's black

White privilege at its finest.

I like having black more superheroes in movies, but it's kind of embarrassing when people pretend that it's something completely new. It's like they want to pretend that we're still living in the 1960's.

>black people are main stream now!
what ever cool

i like the black panther because he has a suit like iron man with a skill set like captain America.

Black Panther is not the first black superhero comic and his movie will not be the first black superhero movie either

I'm not even sure if he's the most popular black superhero either since Static Shock was extremely popular back then.

"Hey guys, I have white privilege kek"

Why are black people so pathetic

they were repressed and beaten for the color of there skin?

its only been like 30 years since hard core racism died off.

i bet more then a few African Americans still remember there parents getting mowed down by fire hoses.

>hurr durr white privilege
Christ tumblr can you please down a bottle of clorox and do us all a favor.

s m h ur like a spoilt child wondering why the homeless don't like him having 3 mansions

>its only been like 30 years since hard core racism died off.
How is that quantified? Because I saw a few white supremacist rallies last year.

Trips confirm all niggers look the same.

because their whole world revolves around skin color

Good for you, man. Let's hope it's capekino.

arent they identifying as nazis now instead of the KKK?

racism doesnt have wide spread public support, no ones going to support segregation these days.

> no ones going to support segregation these days

hes wearing a suit of VIBRANIUM, shits going to be the tits.

unless he pulls a sheev and makes America an empire his shit wont last.

Predict the articles:
>Black panther is much-needed levity to the Marvel cinematic universe and that's a good thing
>Black panther is a game changer, best superhero movie of all the time and that's a good thing!
>Black panther is the greatest superhero movie ever made in existence and that's a good thing!
>Black panther is the funniest superhero movie ever and that's a good thing!
>Black panther is one of the highest rated superhero films on Rotten Tomatoes and that’s a good thing!
>Black panther is the Hilary Clinton of movies and that’s a good thing!

I know what you mean. I really wish it was possible to talk about how nice things like this are without people thinking that means it's impossible to enjoy all forms of media that don't star someone of your race, gender, and sexual orientation. That's obviously not the case, it's just nice to feel relevant and marketable. You know, like accepted and stuff.

>and that's a good thing!
Did Martha Stewart get a job writing clickbait?

They damn sure want to bring it back though

Most black American actors are NE and E African whereas most black Americans are SE African (specifically Sudanese). There are some SE African American actors but they are mostly relegated to comedians and almost always conform to the "loud, flamboyant and obnoxious!" character trope.

Blacks want to get away from whites and stay away if the release of this movie is any indication.

you're saying this while grouping an opinion around skin color. I mean the post is bait anyway.

>that's a good thing

Is this a star wars meme? This feels like something a group of butthurt people copy/paste believing everyone cares about the same shit as they do.

I wonder when this "I need characters who look like me" thing started

I remember going through all of school without ever thinking about why every hero was some white guy

I can't believe this is the first movie to ever have black people in it.

Wow!

>Blacks
>they
which ones? How many? The liberal ones? the conservative ones?

>literally have family still alive that went to public lynchings
>durrrr why are niggers so pissed and uppity racism was so long ago bawwwww

yeah, tlj is bombing in china and that's a good thing

>this is how all black people feel!
You fell for liberal virtue signalling. Congrats.

All

>Horrendous lazy eye
>sexiest man
yeah, sure.

good for you user!

cause they looked like you

exactly, people act like all that fucked up shit was so long ago.

it was only a life time ago you could burn down a house with a family of African Americans in it and no one would give a single fuck.

Commies and Supremacists, although it usually goes along with claiming retribution and reparations from Whites (e.g. Asian Americans, Native Americans, European Americans, Hispanic Americans, and non-American variants).

It's a white folk assumption I'll tell you that. They don't fucking understand it's not if they look like us but if we can we relate to them, me and my friends like the hell kitchen roaming faith conflicted Daredevil of the 80s and 90s even though he was some ginger blind kid. Making some Latino clown "super awesome" and speak spanglish isn't something anyone relates too.

what does that have to do with 'their whole world revolves around skin color' I personally don't give a shit. and obviously I'm being hyperbolic, no one honestly believes every individual with the same skin color also has the same mentality. but i'm not blind to the constant "wow there needs to be more black people in x because idk I get off on that shit!" and just general attitude with this stuff, I'm hispanic and don't cream my pants at seeing er superheroes with my skin tone.

>need
No one is saying they "need" anything from movies, it's just nice when you can relate a little better in ways that aren't too common.

>Commies and Supremacists
>this whole time it was around 5% of blacks
rmyt

Nothing wrong with segregating the non-citizens back to their fucking country

land of the free and brave my ass, america has become the tyrant it ran away from so long ago.

we need a new America.

I've see more black guys with punisher, batman, and spiderman(not miles) shirts than I've ever seen with a black panther shirt, so I don't know where this is coming from.

Ahh~, good times.

How about you just fuck off to some shithole where borders don't exist?

I've never seen a black panther shirt period. He wasn't marketable for some reason.

>we need a new Melting Pot
Please no, things are already crashing into the ground with only one.

how about you pick your own fresh fruit and vegetables?

theres a reason Mexicans have a racist nick name, wet backs.

worked harder then any of us have.

>it's a good thing that farmers illegally exploit Mexicans for peanuts
Amazing

post some original Americans

It's one of the reasons it's so easy to be fat in America.

yes this is true.

So it's ok to exploit the brown people if it conveniences you?

is every black actor in Hollywood in this movie?

there here illegally, some people would toss them into the ocean instead.

they get paid much less in Mexico.

dead man walking

So it's ok to exploit them because they come from a shittier place?

he's certainly trying

I'm pretty sure they want to get paid and I'm pretty sure people don't want to go hungry. Sounds like a win win.

Americans dont know what they have, were such a shitty spoiled bunch.

Haven't seen Denzel

Shouldn't they be paid what an american would be paid?

When was the last time a movie made Sup Forums so aggressively anal-ravaged over it?

how are they being exploited?

there living life how they know how to.

there kids will learn English and live better lives.

All memeing aside, I'm happy if you're happy.

>Marvel makes a black movie without Denzel
blunder of the century

Not even the first director wise

sooner or later all these equality shit will wear off and people wont care about skin color.

>how are they being exploited?
They're being paid under minimum wage. Peanuts for hard labour. How is that not exploitation?

The Last Jedi