Hey Sup Forums, I'm working on creating a Sup Forums quote mod for Civ 6

Hey Sup Forums, I'm working on creating a Sup Forums quote mod for Civ 6.

LIST OF INGAME QUOTES:
pastebin.com/raw/5BxrnUZR (half are actually missing, but the missing ones are mostly shit)

CURRENT LIST OF QUOTES TO BE USED IN THE MOD:
pastebin.com/raw/pUu8wc8x

VOICED QUOTES (none so far):
pastebin.com/raw/rmvxXUE6

Obviously there are hundreds of quotes in the game, which is why I'm asking for your help to find them.

No memes, this is meant to be a red pilled quote pack that is palatable for normies. (((Controversial))) quotes like Nazi quotes will be allowed, but things like "GAS THE KIKES" will not be added.

I am pretty sure I can only add 2 quotes per technology/civic, but I can mess around and see if I can get more. I cannot change the voice acting for the quotes without mod tools, but I can change the text. I hope to be able to edit the voices with the mod tools, and if anybody reads out the quotes I will save the file for a later day.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0N5E4vYFjI2
vocaroo.com/i/s0nvOqLs73Sf
vocaroo.com/i/s07oFcyDfXEI
vocaroo.com/i/s052UpmJLSbS
vocaroo.com/i/s1cGsfWa7b1D
vocaroo.com/i/s1aqg6dMddeL
vocaroo.com/i/s1Y1G8O25N8K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mount Kilimanjaro bump

bumping this

Bumping for future redpilled mods too

“Generals think war should be waged like the tourneys of the Middle Ages. I have no use for knights; I need revolutionaries.” – Adolf Hitler
This may fit somewhere

“You cannot run faster than a bullet.” – Idi Amin
Ballistics maybe?

“Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.” – Mao Zedong

We need some stalin quotes
“One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic.” – Josef Stalin

Words, build bridges into unexplored territory.
-Adolf Hitler

bump

please include what you'd like these quotes to go under

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live. -Adolf Hitler
That one would be best with something pertaining to war.
>Human behavior flows from three main sources: desire, emotion, and knowledge. -Plato
That one should be about education.
>If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.- George Orwell.
That one should be used for globalism.

> Civil Service
> The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's more expensive to do them cheaply and it's more democratic to do them in secret.
>Jim Hacker from Yes, Minister

>Naval Tradition
>Stick close to your desks and never go to sea, and you all may be rulers of the Queen's Navee!
>Sir Joseph from HMS Pinafore

Code of Law:
>It doesn't matter if justice is on your side. You have to depict your position as just. -Benjamin Netanyahu
Computers:
>The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that men will begin to think like computers.- Sydney J. Harris

"Actually the Germans are the only decent people left in Europe." - George S. Patton
"Not by speeches and votes of the majority, are the great questions of the time decided — that was the error of 1848 and 1849 — but by iron and blood." - Otto von Bismarck
"You will be home before the leaves fall from the trees." Kaiser Wilhelm II addressing German soldiers departing for the front in WWI
"War is merely the continuation of politics by other means." - Carl von Clausewitz

“Kilimanjaro is a pretty tricky climb you know, most of it's up until you reach the very very top, and then it tends to slope away rather sharply.”
― Graham Chapman

This is so needed. The in-game quotes are terrible, and don't pay proper reverence to monarchy.

Civ 4:"A multitude of rulers is not a good thing: let there be one ruler, one king"

Civ 6:"MONTY PYTHON XD"

I honestly dont know. Most of them could fit a lot of things

bump

3 on WWI Infantry

aeiou

bump

So do you, like want us to voice the quotes, or something?
I'm not really following you here.

yes!

Should quotes by French be read in a French accent?

Magnets: "how do they work"

Military Tactic: "If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there" - Georgy Zhukov

vocaroo.com/i/s0N5E4vYFjI2

bretty gud

Inactivity is death. - Benito Mussolini

>Oxford University
Education is a weapon whose effects depends on who handles it and who it is pointed at

forgot to add, I think it was Stalin's quote

Quote for fascism social policy

>They always used to laugh, those jews. They used to think it was a Joke. They aren't laughing anymore Today they realize the gravity of the situation.

Quote was from Albert Einstein btw.

Celestial Navigation: "I'm not saying it was aliens, but..."

Satellite technic
>civ 4
>beep beep beep

I am king Gilgamesh currently in a tri alliance with Roosevelt & Gorgo queen of Sparta. Were fighting Germany, Spain, India and the Vikings

bump because I saw this thread get slid hard during the election

"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists" -Donald Trump 45th President of the United States

fucking wew lad that is a good scene

Can you use actual audio bits of Trump saying his quotes? Or would there be some sort of a copyrights issue with the mod?

"Tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Artistotle

i intend to put in some people saying their own quotes if i can get clean audio of it

This would be good for the police state policy. I think Ideology give you access to that one.

I'm not entirely sure if your answer correlates with my question in any way, leafbro.

>Can you use actual audio bits of Trump saying his quotes?

yes

>Or would there be some sort of a copyrights issue with the mod?

i dont really care

Cool.

>Globalization: "One day there will be no borders, no boundaries, no flags, and no countries and the only passport will be the heart."

Thank god I pirated this piece of shit game.

Pyramids
"Joseph built the pyramids to store grain." -Dr. Ben Carson

Democracy
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood." - Augusto Pinochet

bump

Divine Right:
"Hell is a democracy. Heaven is a kingdom." -Saint John of Kronstadt

That's a good one.

Yes thank you. The base game is so fucking smarmy. Whoever wrote the quotes couldn't step out of their "enlightened" millennial virtue-signalling faggot brain for 2 seconds.

The problem is that gamers and game developers today are a cultural wasteland. They only know games. They bring nothing to the table except references to other games. They have no life experiences, or any cultural education.

Hagia Sophia:
"Solomon, I have surpassed you" -Saint Justinian the Great
or
"In every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts" Malachi 1:11
Also if anyone has skills of an artist we should remove the minarets.

Nice to see someone doing something about this. The quotes are just terrible in this game, I can't believe they spent a good chunk of the budget for the game hiring Sean Bean to read literal blog posts and tweets.

bump

The one for tactics was so fucking rustling. A fucking Saul Alinsky quote. REEE

>"If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them."
- Elliot Rodger

Probably nuclear fission or something like that.

For the great wall of China wonder. I suggest "It's gonna be YUUGE"

>Delete your account

Just want to try voicing some of these
sorry for shit quality using a laptop mic
vocaroo.com/i/s0nvOqLs73Sf

how was this not checked yet?

I fucking wish I had a decent audio set up to do a few of these. Vocaroo comes out shit

post some, shit is better than nothing. i can probably clean it up a little in audacity

Is OP still here?
I can give a quote.
Using my voice.

Sputnik was redpilled

>No memes
Ruined

I like pigs.

these are actually pretty good
hi

Electricity
>"Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."

Mike Pence

vocaroo.com/i/s07oFcyDfXEI

dont quit day job

I can do more if needed

Thanks for that sheep man

yeah, but i probably wont use them all because i want this to be a diverse and inclusive mod :-)

it sounds like you recorded this in a garage

I'm pretty sure the Oracle quote is the official one in civ 5

Well pick an choose here's the rest of the quotes
vocaroo.com/i/s052UpmJLSbS
captcha is chinc muimans

Yeah, it's fucked up. Just moved into a new place, and i'm using a shit mic in a nearly-empty room.

Voice is too shit for this kind of thing anyways. OH WELL.

“Thats what you young chaps have to remember. When you run, RUN! Full speed. Don't dither or dally even for an instant. let terror have his way, for he's the best friend you've got” - George MacDonald Fraser

"...And you grab her by the pussy." - Donald J. Trump
Biology

That was one for Military Training, btw

Okay coming up with a good one right now.

From Hideki Tojo.

vocaroo.com/i/s1cGsfWa7b1D

vocaroo.com/i/s1aqg6dMddeL

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y1G8O25N8K

no biology, unfortunately
10/10 hillary voice

fugg :DDDD

I dropped Civ6 before I even reached classical era so I don't even know...

Nuclear Fission:
“if you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it.”
― Adolf Hitler

Printing:
"Only the Jew knew that by an able and persistent use of propaganda heaven itself can be presented to the people as if it were hell and, vice versa."
― Adolf Hitler

Humanism:
“Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.”
― Adolf Hitler

Military Tradition:
An army without culture is a dull-witted army, and a dull-witted army cannot defeat the enemy. --Mao Zedong

Education:
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend.
--Mao Zedong

and/or

The education of a man is never completed until he dies.
--Robert E. Lee

Professional Sports:
The sportive, knightly battle awakens the best human characteristics. It doesn't separate, but unites the combatants in understanding and respect. It also helps to connect the countries in the spirit of peace. That's why the Olympic Flame should never die.
--Adolf Hitler

Great Zimbawe:
Bazinga!
--Sheldon Cooper

Exploration:

""Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success." - Ernest Shackledon, Polar Explorer

Or..

"I am just going outside and may be some time" - Captain Lawrence Oates.

“I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present.”

Donald J Trump.

His book the Art of the deal.
While old is actually quite timeless.

Nationalism:
"Make America Great Again" - Lord Donald J Trump

Roads:
"Why poo in the loo, when you have designated shitting streets?" - Ghandi

>Mfw it just occured to me that in Civ X they will probably have The Don as the American leader

How about a Spartan quote for defensive tactics?

I'm thinking: "If".

"And when all the world is overcharged with Inhabitants, then the last remedy of all is War, which provideth for every man, by Victory or Death."

Thomas Hobbes

civ IV had an annoying George Bush quote every time you researched future tech

*civ V

Because the masses are dumb as bricks, and can't envision the future. You know what would make a really good future tech quote?

"For we shall make after all a fair conclusion to this brief music that is man." - Olaf Stapledon.