What have we become?

Sup Forums using meme magic single handedly:
>crashed a plane (with no survivors)
>picked the leader of the free world
>ripped a whole in space-time brining the stain time line into the stein time line
>created a literal fucking Chaos God
>etc etc

AND it's still not enough. We're still trying to top that.

WE DARK ELDAR NOW.

that was Sup Forums
if anyone this was 8gag/pol/
>ripped a whole in space-time brining the stain time line into the stein time line
you must be 18 or older to post here
>created a literal fucking Chaos God
you must be 18 or older to post here

No one likes you Germany

Wtf I like 40k now?

nobody likes eldars, let alone dark eldars.
they all look like trannies.

No one likes you Xeno scum

Yea that's the beauty of it. By memeing the God Emporer into existence we sowed the seeds of our own destruction.

We will be purged from Holy Terra soon enough but not before we pull a few more tricks with our fancy memes

Trump is the chemo to the cancer we have become.

>God emperor
*corpse on a chair

nice lore knowledge faggot. Stay with anime.

>Being a Heretic
you better roll for anal circumference

>year 40000
>being a human

>implying the Revivificators won't succeed soon

Cultist-chan thread?

Sup Forums didn't create kek. Sup Forums simply created a way for him to wake up into the living world.

>ever
>not bathing in the glory of the emperor

:3

By the Power of Kek, Soros will die before the end of 2016. What follows will be an era of peace never seen before.

>8787

smite rothschilds too pls

Don't fucking test me asshole.

>crashed a plane with no survivors
They expected one of us in the wreckage, brother.

Tell me about Trump! Why does he lead the free world?

Calm down, OP! Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

>created a literal fucking CHAOS GOD
Ahh, you think the chaos is your ally? Sup Forums merely adopted the chaos. I was born in it, molded by it.

Oh Kek. DivantArt found out about Kek.
>Abandoned ship to Moon Man!

You're a heretical guy

You have no idea

>The Holy Orders of the Emperor's Inquisition thanks for the tip you submitted.

>not having the time for a shitty photoshop

This, germans are just slavic sandniggers.

Fuck right off.

How can you purge this face?

You don't quit when you create and have behind you a chaos God. This is what we needed.

They had Moloch. It's why we were always losing. But no more.

Praise Kek.

We just jump in other dimesion some would see the changes those days and some would understand what is coming

It started out as meme magic, sure. But since then we've been tapping into something darker. It's important to understand cause and effect here.

Crashing the plane with no survivors was where it all started. It wasn't us who crashed the plane with baneposting though. It was the pilot himself, who made the passangers and his life into sacrifices, not for Kek or anything like that, but just energies for the memes.

Those energies allowed the baneposting memes to spill over into the real world. and we beheld miracles!

autists on the internet saw this and understood in great numbers for the first time, that memes could be used to influence the material world. So next they tried to create their own deity, the Goddess Zika.

This worked, but not quite so well as user would have hoped, for Zika was a young goddess, and weak, and user was not willing to go far enough to make sacrifices to her in the ways she needed. For Zika was a god of blood and disease, and could only be empowered through blood. Zika did the best she could, but in the end her power waned.

hail eris

Kek, Cultist-chan, and Zalgo are the Sup Forums trinity.

Then came Kek. An ancient god, and a powerful one, associated with primal forces of the universe itself. It's hard to say if we awakened Kek from its millenia of dormancy, or if it had always been there, slowly influencing the memes, taking a few koarean letters from brood war here, getting blizzard to put it into warcraft there, getting people to say it in Sup Forums, spreading it across Sup Forums, merge it with a turk food cake, mix it with the name of some old jet movies and then put it on a baseball hat on a frog. And so we came to know kek.

And oh, such a more fitting deity we had never hoped to find. A deity of the unknown! of darkness, shadow, and obscurity. Everything that Sup Forums stands for and so much more. The unknown are us ourselves, Anonymous. We go without revealing our identities. We take action not because it is directed, but for the sheer lulz. Posting is the obscurity, for we wait for those brief seconds between clicking and returning to the page, our hearts a flutter to see the postcount.And within that sacred mystery of twinned numerals, we witness the will of kek.

were a god and his people ever so well suited to one another as Kek to Sup Forums? His temple is the board, hung with ever-changing tapestries of threads. His effigies, the pepes, are all around us in variation never-ending. We, his voteries, who worship and feed him. But unlike other religions, we need no priestly caste. For Kek himself walks among us, touches us, speaks through us, whenever the digits make it so.

We must praise, praise, praise, and keep faith. Kek shall remake this world.

Wtf, when did we crash a plane?

Where have you been?

So you are saying you want me to tell you about plane?

>tfw you came here to meme jews for lulz
>tfw you became the jew

But we are good jews.
>Maybe not you leaf,but...user's

We merely use the Jew's powers We are still us we are still legion we are still all we are still

best race

Also forgot the time we memed an airstrike on Al Qaeda

Tim Kaine's wife is a Pence.

>Sup Forums using meme magic single handedly
>that was Sup Forums

Sup Forums is part of Sup Forums you dumb fuck!

>that was 8gag/pol/
kek
Great b8 m8

It's always been Berenstain. If it were -stein I'd have been pronouncing it "steen" this whole time.

>user doesn't recall the other time line

Poor bastard. "Steen" is how we did pronounce it.

I dont care what anyone says baneposting becoming real is by far the most impressive thing Sup Forums has done.

This attitude is why you're cucked by Muhammed

We have become their tool. We're doing exactly what they want us to do.

Don't know about you but it's always been stain for me.

I will die tonight in my sleep.
Go back 5 years. Back to 2011.

My brothers I was around during chanology and the glory days of this site. I must say that this year has been amoung the greatest in our history. 2015 was an off year, but this year has been great. Thank you all.

It's a thing of beauty, really.

WOT DA ZOG

Am I the only dark eldar player here? Been collecting since 2000

>people are spelling berenstein bears with an a now

is this just a big meme? Or is this why I keep having deja vu.

[anomaly] :æˈnɒm(ə)li : الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن

BELIEVE or DIE:

> [acquired knowledge inserted] This has been modified for the purpose of Allah:ليوم تذكير الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآ

[machinitransmofology]
[CtR]

Dybbuk לִדבּוֹק

Dybbuk
> anti-christ ~ [x]
[aut] GooDCoDEx?
לִדבּוֹק

[carification desir]

CONVERT [cMiDf]
[disconnect]
>*bare:back:burning:burger:bunz ~ act(iv)
#wewuzwhitensheits
[banshee(s) pendÎng]#wailingwhitewomenunited