Protestors BTFO by big black Trump supporter

What did he expect they're white liberals. They've probably never seen a black person before.

He even posts like Trump does. Man is based.

He should have recorded it, I'd have paid to see that.

fpbp

Right on Rampage!

>lifelong black

Even based niggers can't into english.

Have most white liberals never interacted with a black person? how racist can you be? We should send them to ghetto for a month so they can bask in the wonderful culture

inb4 And everyone clapped

They interact with other liberal blacks (many of whom are fags and such) but they've probably never encountered a hardened nigger from the streets.

fpbp

BASED

Be funnier if he finished it with "SAD!" instead of "weak" but funny all the same.

Should have seen one of last nights streams when a white protestor called a black officer a "token black" right to his face for doing his job.
The complete lack of self awareness never ceases to amaze me.

Is that this guy? I know the Black Men for Bernie campaigned for Trump after the primaries.

He is a good guy. Him and his buddies bussed like 100+ Trump voters to the voting booths on election day.

There's a joke about mexicans, leaf blowers and becoming leafs in there somewhere...

Entitled white twinks get scared when confronted by a tall black male who is willing to stand up for his own decisions and beliefs without throwing a tantrum? Amazing.

This guy seems like a real cool bro, wish he got more publicity, someone should buy him lunch.

That is the blackest name that isn't ghetto trash.

>whiteys can't take the BBT

Is that one of the 'Black Men for Bernie' guys? It looks it.

That's not Rampage, but it would have been some funny shit if it was him.

I don't think so. He's been all in for Trump for as long as I've been following him. Never mentions Bernie.

Many such cases.

>implying that's not some white kid from Sup Forums

I think it is him. Look at his shirt in the thumbnail. Same logo pattern as the black men for bernie shirt he is wearing n the other pics.

I know they went Trump after the DNC leaks and I believe they even changed it to black men for trump.

Good evening CNN/MSNBC,
I'd like to let you know there are black trump supporters out there

B-B-B-B-BUT

>wait a minute this isn't the narative

he is BASED BLACK not NIGGER ! Fucking stormfag .

A NIGGER is not only colour of skin , it s also the mentality , even a white can have a "nigger " behaviour