'Black Panther' Director On Bringing X-Men's Storm To Sequel

>"To be honest with you, I don't know enough about that acquisition to even talk about it, man," Coogler said. "I'm like caught up there while we were trying to finish the movie. So, I think, look -- if it's something that goes through, I can't think of better hands for those characters to be in than Kevin [Feige]'s. I'll say that."

my hope are Marvel and bring someone thicc enough to play Ororo

But does it bring a much-needed levity to the Marvel cinematic universe?

Jessica Lucas from Gotham

But why? That ship is so boring. Storm and TChalla have no chemistry

>Ana foxxx will never play storm in a movie
>she might do it in a parody though

Life isn’t completely worthless

Storm is for manlet cock only

>MCU Black Panther is Hudlin's Black Panther
Into the trash it goes.

>Tiffany Haddish as Storm

HAAAAAAAYYYY THUNDER N LIGHTNING Y’ALL!

Is there any vaguely Asian looking black women out there?

But they're both black, user. It's like they were made for each other!

Now THIS is some high quality bait.

Riles people up when the all the director says is that he has no idea what's going on with Fox acquisition and that he thinks the Marvel characters returning from Fox are in good hands with Feige.

Literally 0 mentions of Storm or any plans regarding her an Black Panther, yet people in the thread are already REEEEEEEEEEing.

Ororo Monroe should be a white or asian girl. Only fair, you know with all the blackwashing bullshit where white characters were replaced with niggers...

Storm isn't black and will never be black. And what they did with her and BP was pathetic.

As long as we recognize that Storm is BP's superior. Goddess > King

fuck off feminist scum. tired of hearing these modern retard bitches brainwashed with the buzzwords fierce and independent who actually think they are possibly intellectually or physically superior to men. i know you dont understand or are psychologically brain damaged so you refute basic biology, so get back in the kitchen bitch and make me a sandwich

So uhm... What's gonna happen if they do this?

Blasians?

crazy they talk about sequels before its even released, what if it flops?

Like two characters in the movies were replaced with blacks, and they were nobodies to general audiences anyways.

>Ends their marriage and then gets butthurt cucked when Storm hooks up with Wolverine "Anyone, just not....him." *smash cut to Logan cutting her hair into a mohawk and heavily making out*

>so get back in the kitchen bitch and make me a sandwich
Yeah that's right feminist, consider yourself told off by the kid living in his parent's basement.

Black Panther and Storm is even worse than Superman Wonder Woman

They better not replace Lupita as the love interest

You know its a shitty pairing. They were only together because they're Marvel's top black characters

Not to mention Logan was fucking some mexican reporter in his main book during the time he was with Storm so she got cucked as well

It's an MCU title, and the critics will be falling over themselves to rate it highly, for completely non-political reasons(we swear!). It might not be good, but it will turn a tidy profit.

Why do the two black people have to go out with each other?

That's like Avengers 6 or something, way down the road.

But hype for it, best ship

Really now, what is it about this ship that you like?

It's like Luke Cage's show where they had to pair him with Misty despite Misty being Iron Fist's girl

Storm and Logan have been friends with fucking benefits for ages, man. They both knew what it was. "cuck" doesn't apply for no strings hook ups

What's good about it? The fact that there was no lead-up and the two characters had hardly any kind of prolonged exposure to each other directly and absolutely zero organic connection to one another prior to Hudlin being the retard he is?

>no strings hook ups
He was dating her though and Wolverine was wasn't a FWB to Storm because he was too busy trying to fuck Jean and every other red-head and Japanese woman he could find.

God. I just think about this page whenever i see folks bring up how they are the black power couple.

I hate them as a couple, they were clearly paired up only because they're both African, the pairing is terrible, stop trying to make me like them with cute art.

They're both royalty, devoted to their causes. They both have a sense of aloofness but they have those things in common to connect with.

funny enough I like tragic drama where they can't be together

They have no chemistry, user. Go on, find me a panel where they have good chemistry. I'll wait

Thats not proof enough. They were literally only paired up because Huldin needed a black queen for BP and he decided Storm was a good enough trophy for him.

>They're both royalty
Storm isn't royalty nor is she a goddess. She is a mutant that ran around the savannah helping people.

What does them being nobodies to casuals have anything to do with it? Making a Valkyrie black is akin to making Isis white. It's offensive either way.

That counts as royalty in Wakanda you barbarian

>Storm isn’t royalty
I thought Sup Forums not reading comics was a meme

Every MCU movie, bar Hulk has had a sequel or has one in production. And Hulk was produced by a different company and is only semi canon.

Neither her father nor her mother was part of a royal family so where is her royal lineage?

She's not though. She was treated as a goddess by the people of Africa because of her powers.

>And Hulk was produced by a different company and is only semi canon.

When will this meme die?

I really hope they don't do this. Black Panther x Storm is one of the most ridiculous pairings in comics. It literally only happened in the first place because some idiot writer realised they were both African and decided that formed a perfectly solid basis for marriage.

I could literally say this about Storm and Thor. But since i know it takes more than that to build a relationship im not gonna.

Okay so what about the two of them, like, as people? Do they have any chemistry? Any notable romantic moments?

That won't stop potential school shooter-looking /pol crybabies from whining though.

That's not character chemistry, that's literally a 3rd party saying how great they are together

Interracial relationships are going back to being frowned upon, this time because of muh cultural purity.

Watch out fags, superior Ororo ship incoming

What happened to their irises in the last panel.

Shes descendant from ancient sorceress queens and shit
also probably Gaia

>Storm/Black Panther
Not just no but hell no. That ship was forced bullshit then and it sure as hell shouldn't be done now.

>Ororo x Scott
Yes. All my yes.

Storm should be with Wolverine .

This was such a shit relationship. Every time I'm reminded of it I think about Cartman trying to force Token to date the new black girl.

Storm and Thor, OTP.

Thats a weird way to say Storm should be with Thor

Mohawk is shit

No, she should be with Carol.

>Storm x Scott
>Storm x Logan
>Storm x Thor
>Storm x Forge
All of her best ships are with white guys and a Native American.

Its because those ships use the natural chemisty between Storm and those guys. Her race never plays a factor.
With BP her race was literally the starting idea and then it struggled to find actual justification outside the obvious fact if she was the most famous black female superhero Marvel has she would have never been considered worthy of BP.

You comicfags are rushing this whole thing.
1. The deal isn't fully cemented yet until 2019
2. Marvel has 20 films planned minus Black Panther and Ant Man.
3. They'll probably decide what happens after Dark pheonix, New Mutants, and Deadpool 2 each make bank.

They should get some hot asian chick to play Storm.

>you are the high priest

never fails to make me laugh
also, didn't they hook up again at the end of Hickvengers, when they thought the world was ending?

>tfw when you realize you're dating your mother

Reminder that Storm should be getting MAPLED by Logan

>Not Thor

id rather Ororo x Kurt /ss/

Why does this pairing puss of whore guys a lot? Yeah they barely had interaction before, but they got more development as time went on.

Also you folks are nuts if you think Mariko doesn't go with wolverine.

>Fast Forward 10 years
>We get MCU Next Avengers

>15 years
>First X-men movie is Wolverine and friends

In theory, storm and BP makes the most sense, Ororo is seen as a goddess, but she is just a normal, very attractive woman, thats the perfect bait for a royal couple (look at Prince William and Catherine), a king and a "just special enough" woman, but i agree the way Marvel did it was very "meh". Those two needed more development, and maybe as long as Peter/MJ to convince me they were good for each other.

id be okay with bringing storm in, if it was this girl again. shes cute and her accent is cute and she has nice armpits

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
It better be fake news

I don't think you understand cuckholding.

As a guy you can fuck anybody you want. You're not cucking anyone. Fucking virgin.

I'm with this guy.
I fucking hate this pairing

>Black Panther needs a wife! Who do we got?
>Angel II?
>I mean, someone's that's OVER!
>Storm! She's from Africa too!
>Alright, pair'em up!

Give me Thor/Storm any fucking day.

I guess my use of gender specific titles has triggered this guy.

I'll rephrase. In social hierarchy deity is greater than monarch. In power levels Storm is, or realistically should be, higher than Black Panther. She's effectively a sky goddess in all but lifespan. That all means Ororo > T'Challa.

Then again, he could just be a troll with some pasta. Who knows?

Wrong eyes again
Fox never do it right
Will marvel make the same mistake?

Carol already has a harem.

> wanting storm in panther
> wanting t'challa not to be a based as fuck bachelor
> wanting worse pairing
anybody who supports this can neck themselves

Because they generally don't care about either character, just the fact that their pairing is agenda based. Notice how people here say Storm/Thor would be better pairing even though they had less interaction and they paired them because they have matching powers. I don't mind the pairing but I would hope that the pairing would get Storm away from the X-men to grow into a character that doesn't need to be to play as a background player on a X-team to be known.

Isn't t'challa , like 4-6-th smartest guy on marvel earth? There's no way he can't make a device to depower her or otherwise beat her up in some fashion.

>king
>bachelor
MEH. Carefree modern bachelor, hitting parties and clubs is MEH use of a king. Either give him a literal harem or a queen, anything else is stupid.

didn't say he would be hitting parties and going after club thots

but he should be pulling high society women and shit. we'll never see a harem, and a queen instantly nerfs him

>high society women
Same shit, it's just that the clubs aren't your average club.
Series of short-lived relationships/hookups is a boring, boring thing , at least compared to the other cool stuff you can do with aristocracy.
What you're describing is how folk like stark date. A king should be different.

Looks like india and not africa, no thanks

india is closer to how storm looks

Indian women are gross

t'challa Always is a hypocrite

so are subsaharan women
take an rare tall/busty jap/chink with a beautiful face, deep her in chocolate, then you manage storm look

Yes, pls

Storm having her original cats eyes only comes up about once every decade. most writers and artists either have no idea its a thing and/or deliberately elect not to portray her that way anyways.

Remember, her original mutation included along with the cats eyes that she has asian eye folds and caucasian facial features, she is a mix of racial traits. That idea was interesting in the 1970s but over time Marvel more and more needed Storm to be a fully black representative in their stable of diverse characters.