I like this. It's funny. What about you guys?

I like this. It's funny. What about you guys?

Was #6 released yesterday?

Next week. Punisher: The Platoon was yesterday, though.

It’ll be released on the 7th

I don't want it to end.

It's funny and creepy as fuck.
With Providence gone, it's a good successor.

Can't wait for the trade

>funny

If anything needs an animated adaptation it's this.

I said the same thing about Flintstones. Maybe DC could work out a deal with Adult Swim as long as all writers are from DC and not AS.

I think the same of Scooby Apocalypse.
It wouldn't be the craziest thing they've done.

Probably the best way to make the concept work.

Much much better than Wacky Races.
Not as good as Flintstones.

I think it's probably the best tribute to Alan Moore.

I could dig a revival of Hanna-Barbera series on Adult Swim. Sealab, Space Ghost, and Birdman were all quality.

The only reason I would consider Flintstones better is because it came first and we didn't know what to expect from these HB series. Take away that first wild ride factor and I'd say these are on the same level.

Scooby would be Toonami material over AS, but I doubt that would fly since Be Cool, Scooby Doo is a thing. It's okay though. I do thoroughly enjoy it, but I don't think it's got the same appeal as most of the other HB series. That said, the issue a few months ago with Cliffy and his monster friend actually hit me. Great story.

Be Cool is dead, got cancelled ages ago.

I enjoy immensely, it's my favorite, but it is incredibly messy and overwritten to a fault. The character stuff is just real good when it hits that right note. I hope Scrappy is still alive.

Imagine Future Quest's ending. After dealing with Omnikron (and what ever these spinoffs are building up to) Space Ghost leaves the Space Force to Jan and Jace and starts a late night TV show while Birdman goes through so much loss, he leaves his perch and enters law.

That got ret-conned to Moltar and Zorak playing an elaborate brainwashing act on Space Ghost for eight years.

Sauce me, user.

It obviously wasn't meant to be anything more than a joke, but it was Scooby-Doo! Team-Up #20. It has them meeting with Space Ghost and it's mentioned that Coast 2 Coast was actually a result of him being hypnotized by Zorak.

That's actually hysterical.

Found it.

arguably this generations watchmen

There's some pretty horrific shit in it. But the style makes it hilarious and unnerving at the same time.

I can wait till unc goes full toon

>Space Ghost

Sweet Jesus that one is probably too intense for TV.

I've been really enjoying it. the cave unstabilium came from was great