Is Sup Forums prepared for the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

explain

Nope! Just sittin here making arrowheads waiting for the past to happen.

>solar
>viable

why is there a panel atop another panel?
is that an automated cleaning system?

Will another little robot clean the cleaner robot's solar panel?

Redpill me on solars, do they actually do shit outside of CA?

This machine makes burgers. Do I need to explain that?

Well yeah, assuming that its own solar panel isn't obstructed and it has power to operate

A really shitty burger from the looks of it

It's little robot cleaners all the way down

hey in which years do robots become to solve the halting problem

kek

Put solar panels on the wall, green jobs + stopping illegals

>solar
Haha, gay. Try nuclear, nigga. Nuclear is the only viable fuel source going forward. It has already made all other energy sources obsolete but corporate interests have been fighting it.

>solar
Nuclear is the way to go

redpill: only works if it's sunny

10 seconds of research indicates that it is provably undecidable for turing machines

should have gone with p=np instead

Donald trump doesn't like solar. So there will be none of that for Americans.

Solar isn't viable without government (((subsidies)))

Saturn worshipers stole a shit load of Uranium, hopefully Thorium works.

no worse than the questionable shit humans make for minimum wage, but without the opportunity for disgruntled losers to take out their dissatisfaction with their lives on the paying customers eating it.

just like the book Brave New World

You need coolant (e.g. water) to keep the solar panels within optimal operational temperatures. If they get too hot, they do not work as effectively.

kek, my ID is an anagram for "i h3t m00t"
he doesn't hate solar, he just knows it's dumb to subsidize solar so heavily when we still have so much untapped coal, oil, and natural gas

>build roboter that build solar panels that set them up
>indefinitely power

i learned that in factorio why are people so dumb?

They convert the light into electricity, lowering the absorbed heat.

>set hundreds of nuclear power plants in a single deserted place with a safe distance between each other
>build them in a way a meltdown happens all we have is to press a button and the core gets completely isolated
>eliminate human interaction as much as possible
>use one of the already contaminated sites to dispose of nuclear waste like chernobyl or one of the US nuclear test sites
>route that energy worldwide with each country owning as many nuclear powerplants as it needs
>this might even be a better idea after we nuke the middle east

solves every energy problem

Or just put solar panels and a Tesla Powerwall in every house.

>>set hundreds of nuclear power plants in a single deserted place with a safe distance between each other
Theres a reason powerplants are built close to the towns they power, transporting fuel is much more efficient than transporting the power it makes

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ

alex epstein helps explain how wind and solar are unreliable
good post
alex is on youtube
the real fix is thorium atomic power 100% of pwoer
that si 5d chess checkmate fi trump does that

It's dumb to use coal oil and gas when we could just use nuclear power. Nuclear is so much cheaper cleaner and safer than fucking coal. We're not cavemen.

That's not a nuclear plant.

King Coal is actually on his way out. All new hydro carbon based power generation in this country is going to be natural gas.

Here I'll take your mind off it.

This. Thorium is the future for humanity, but special interests control the oil industry, which controls the world.

I sell industrial grade repair epoxy. An FPL plant in Indiantown, Fl has a massive solar farm outside of the hydro plant. They use it to sustain the power to some of the offices. Can barely do that. Nuke for the future.

False.

True.

This was amazingly well-done and detailed.

Why DO trains in the USA suck? CAPITALISM and a lack of government-sponsored increases in transportation efficiency.

Mr. Elon Musk, you can release your Hyperloop any day now. We're eagerly waiting.

>burger
>no cheese

kill this fucking heretic

witty

Did you watch the same video I did?

It gives some very good reasons why trains didn't take off and details the crazy costs of bringing it to the north east corridor.

better than mcdonalds and with 80% less human fluids

Large geographical distances and lack of population concentration.

>make solar powered robot that cleans solar panels
>need another robot that cleans the solar panel of the solar powered robot

Wow

train tech would have helped the ussr far more than the usa, usa needed air tech to project influence

nope, power is lost in transmission lines due to heat generation. the longer the power travels the more energy lost.

However nuclear power is not as dangerous as the media jews want you to believe. Its just expensive to build and the public fears it. Kind of like how liberals fear the white male.

Yes, I am prepared for a 100% nuclear future. Solar panels are great for small scale shit but at the larger scale they take up gargantuan amounts of space, require gargantuan amounts of maintenance, are rendered completely ineffective in bad or heavily cloudy weather (It's often overcast or raining in my state, on those days solar panels would basically be producing zero or near zero power). Nuclear plants on the other hand run 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and as we have seen even the most shitty, poorly built powerplant can continue to operate for some time in the midst of a natural disaster before failing.

>Why DO trains in the USA suck?
What the fuck are you talking about? We have loads of trains. We freight the most freight by trains than anywhere does trains.
Passenger trains=\=all trains. Trains are too slow and shit for transporting people. People aren't freight.

future is a time after now and op is asking are you prepare or not.

Oh is that a damn solar powered solar panel screen cleaner!?

The future is here.

>he fell for the solar meme

spotted the train autist