Hey guise

STOP IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_BLIAsp-Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was the best move. Calling out the hoaxes as the majority would cause media to demonize him for being a conspiracy theorist and downplaying actual incidents (which there have to have been given the sample size)

NO

Someone give me context/video pls

too late dahnald. You thought you were controlling pol but it's pol who's controlling you

DAHNALD STAHP

i agree with this user, they were saying

>SAY SORRY!! LOOK SEE HE WONT SAY SORRY!!

and Donalds like
>You know what? STAHP

now they have to find a new tactic and the game continues

I really have nothing better to do sir.

PAY ME.

Seriously pay me. I want my money.

Where are the reports for increased attacks? Why doesn't Sup Forums try to debunk it?

They showed a clip of """"Trump supporters"""""carrying around a Trump sign shouting "white power"

Seems the Jews have taught their lemmings well in the art of the false flagging.

Doesn't matter which incidents are real or not, you behave your ass in america or get get locked up. Nigger behavior is not tolerated in his administration.

Now when is the media going to call on Shillary to tell all the faggots protesting and rioting to stop it as well? Oh right, never.

The same people who funded her are funding the protests.

She has her hands tied behind her back.

>Calling out the hoaxes as the majority would cause media to demonize him for being a conspiracy theorist
>plans to go on the alex jones show soon to personally thank alex and his fan

He's just saying what he knows he has to say. Had he said anything else they would a have pulled a david duke 2.0 on him. He could not care less about being labeled a conspiracy theorist.

Yes senpai Donald-khun *bows head in respect*

also consider this was filmed days ago before shit got totally out of control. the question was fucking retarded anyway 'mr trump what do you say to the hoards of racist white people right now murdering and raping innocent people of color?'

DOLAN PLS

youtube.com/watch?v=N_BLIAsp-Ko

Right around the 16 minute mark. Watch it for a good minute.