Welcome to the Wayne

I just watched the first episode of this and was thoroughly charmed, it's a fun little show and seems to have potential. Apparently it came out last summer, but I only just heard about it today. Is no one talking about it cause it's on hiatus, or has it failed to really catch on? (or have I just been living under a rock?)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1wxL1eCFl3nKlYTq57jsL1v16-35VIxCV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That art style looks atrocious

I wasn't a fan of it initially, and I really do hate those noses, but seeing it in motion for a bit has made it grow on me.

The persistent number of month long hiatuses might have something to do with the show's lack of popularity.

Yeah, it's a pretty cute show and has some interesting characters. Sup Forums doesn't talk about it because it's an alright show, nothing too great about it but also nothing horrible about it either. Plus, waifufags aren't biting so you don't see that much interest in the series.

I've always liked mystery cartoons so this show is up my alley.

Nick has been airing it very sporadically. Go figure.

Season 1B is/was airing all over Europe. I believe the UK still has 5-something episodes to go.

The art style looks WAY better in the original shorts. The stiffness of the actual series makes it much worse.

>Nick has been airing it very sporadically. Go figure.
I don't fucking get their business model. They do this shit with Power Rangers too.

>Season 1B is/was airing all over Europe. I believe the UK still has 5-something episodes to go.
Still is. Episode 15 tomorrow.

Was there a new episode today?

I like this show, but that's exactly why Sup Forums can't talk about it. It's not offensively bad and it doesn't contain any waifus, so there's nothing to discuss. Which is sad, really. Why can't we just talk about nice things sometime, why does it always have to be waifus and shitposting?

Well what's your favorite episode?
What episode was the best?
What episode was the poorest?

That's part of the problem I was talking about. The show is so aggressively average that, to me at least, individual episodes don't really stand out. The show has ups and downs, don't get me wrong. I liked the guest voice actor in the gleeco competition episode and felt the jokes involving that vaguely unsettling friendship doll fell flat, but those alone don't really raise or lower an episode's quality enough to warrant discussion.

We could discuss some of the uniqueness of the series. How about them vampires, eh? Afraid of spoons, gain superpowers from a strange gas. That's pretty unique. Where do you think they're taking this whole "vampire" thing?

I guess if I really wanted discussion, I'd have to wait for more content. But I don't know that the show is going to end up with many more episodes, so that very well may end up never happening. I don't know, it just doesn't feel like this show is getting the treatment, from the network or the fanbase, to end up with 5 seasons.

Not that user, but my favorite episode is still Wendell’s debut. Maybe I’m a sucker for Dana Snyder but the episode’s consistently funny with a cohesive, not-cliched plot.

Best episode is probably Toofus, worst is Like No Other Market.

Saraline is waifu-able if you're a lolicon

I agree that the loose, unpolished nature of the animation in the webisodes (which are required viewing if you want the full backstory of the show btw) actually made the designs better and have a quirkier charm, honestly reminded me of stuff like Home Movies though a lot more complex than that.
I really don't mind the look of the show though. Some people are certain to hate it and the animation could be better (it is tweened flash) but I like that it's different and the set designs and backgrounds are always imaginative

drive.google.com/open?id=1wxL1eCFl3nKlYTq57jsL1v16-35VIxCV

Sweet.

Yeah, the series’ designs remind me of HM too. I think it’s the scribbly look, I’d much prefer this over something with characters made of shape tools. It works better with the fluidity of the shorts better but whaddaya gonna do. I hope H. Jon Benjamin/Mothman gets a cameo. Agreed with the BG designs (though if we’re being fair, a lot of recent cartoons excel at that)

Olympia is top-tier.

I saw the first episode back in July and never felt enticed to see more. It was boring and unfunny to me and felt like a huge rip off of other cartoon shows at the moment. It felt like the producers just rammed Regular Show, Gravity Falls, and Rick and Morty into one show to see what would happen and it was just tedious to me.

Theres another New ep today

Friday 2nd February 2018 - Flutch

Retal4