Hillary hasn't Tweeted in 4 days. What are your thoughts, fellow goys?

twitter.com/HillaryClinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZQoJvI8XUa0
youtu.be/VbN4RqeSfPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's fucking losing it, lads.

She's just trying to find the perfect spot to bury Huma, the CTR nerds and her house staff. After all, that's why she was spotted in the woods a few days ago.

I for one applaud her recycling of the trash.

We're in a discussion with her

ayyyyyyy

What do you expect from an overly pridefull person like her?
Rub her own nose in her defeat?
She has to lobby to majority republican house and senate to push globilization agendas from the outside now. Delicate and frustrating work is ahead of her now.

Coup d'Etat.

She's up to her dirty tricks again

She can't tweet without her 800 head personal twitter pr staff.

how many days does it take for a body to dissolve in acid?

RIP Huma

I feel used, user. It's like, she only sent me tweets when she wanted something from me. Now, she's giving me the cold shoulder.

youtu.be/ZQoJvI8XUa0

I'll pay you to leak video of this 'meeting', enemy-bro

If she tried to pull that level of undemocratic bullshit, it would only confirm everything/pol/ has said about that crooked bitch.

compare her numbers to trump's, she sucks at the social media game

Pretty much this and also the fact that Hillary hates having to talk to the plebs unless she's being paid to do so.

You heard Satan: Leak the fucking video!

I said Coup d'Etat but it doesn't mean it will have a blood river.
It could mean Donald Trump giving his place to Hilary too, you know...

She doesn't know how to use a computer and has no idea how to use Twitter. All of her tweets took thousands of dollars to develop and approve of through focus groups and no one took them seriously. Amy Chozik wrote on her article today she's been on telephone with donors saying comey lost it for her, and not her staff that allowed her to commit multiple felonies and potential acts of treason. Her Campaign has to pay back the vendors them redistribute the money to the donors because she has no future political favors left to give. She literally can't pay for her tweets anymore

So what is next for her job wise?

Retirement?

She's too busy hanging herself from that glass ceiling.

It was stupid of her to even try. Every tweet she made made me hate her even more. She always just says the most "obvious" thing after every happening that anyone could think of out of categorical imperative: she's never a leader on anything. The tweets she made that weren't shit were boring as fuck.

It must suck to have Kuru

I believe you...

I was honestly just hoping she had another stroke and was unable to appear in public.

She never tweeted in the first place, it was her campaign staff that managed all that. Now that her campaign is over why would they still be tweeting? Trump is probably the only politician that actually writes his own tweets.

This. The battle is lost and the vigins have been released.

She's sucking blood out of children and praying to Moloch, senpai, give her some time willya?

She signs her tweets like a fucking autist retard. It's your own fucking twitter account- you don't have to sign "-Hillary" over your posts. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Can you imagine Donald? "Paid protesters are causing havoc. Sad! - DONALD J TRUMP"

This was meant for you.
But you are more than likely correct. She and Bill are FUCKED at this point. I hope Chelsea's absolutely disgusting looking ass goes down as well. It would just be the cherry on top.

This right here. Hillary is going to be forgotten in a years time. She has no more power left to exert, nothing left to strive for. People say Trump should indict her but desu I think that would be a bad decision. A trial would result in her being in the spotlight for several more years. It would be a much more fitting punishment for her to just fade into oblivion. The history books will simply list her as Bill Clinton's wife, with maybe a small footnote no one will read about her running an unsuccessful campaign for president.

>She ran for president twice
Kek

I think a public humiliation like this is a far bigger punishment than anything else.

1. She lost in 2008 to a half nigger 1 term senator with a middle name HUSSEIN.
2. She lost in 2016 to an Orange Faced TV reality star.

Can't get any better than this. Let the tears flow my nigga.

No, plus she isn't her per say, just a rep. you can take a guess what it is about, clues abundant in this thread since Sup Forums is so (((bright))) and all

I'm not speculating is the thing. Her not knowing how to use a PC comes from comey testimony and FBI 302s. DNC leaks confirm massive spending on focus groups, she was copying the Obama model but forgot that people like Obama saying it, but not her.amy Chozik is her chosen reporter, is part of the DNC leaks, and is very close to Hillary, dating back to at least her 2008 run. She is the only reporter to have publicly admitted that Hillary is a massive alcoholic. Harry reids senior advisor says that all of Clintons staff are to blame for showing her to use a private email sever then systematically lie and perjure herself (was Clintons flat though because she ignored personal correspondence from Colin Powell). In the last 3-5 podesta batches of leaks mills and others are talking about returning donor money because they were worried about the campaign.

So yeah, it's there, I'm just summarizing she's in a total mess because she lost

Don't eat pizza for a while

literal suicide watch

Even today, if you asked a random guy on the street he probably wouldn't realize Hillary ran in 2008. In a decade Hillary will be so damn forgettable,

This sounds like what my Boomer parents do when they attempt to text. I would excuse her for age, but I doubt Hillary runs her own Twatter

She broke promises to an extremely wealthy Saudi loan shark. She's in deep shit.

We knew this was coming- she said this ELECTION NIGHT!

She is gunning for OBAMA, too!

She literally had a BREAKDOWN on election night and turned into a drunken, blubbering mess and turned on Obama and Comey.

youtu.be/VbN4RqeSfPw

Video of this here.

youtu.be/VbN4RqeSfPw
youtu.be/VbN4RqeSfPw
youtu.be/VbN4RqeSfPw
youtu.be/VbN4RqeSfPw

She ran off to Qatar.

Last I heard she lives in the woods now.