>Stream 2

livetvmisc.wixsite.com/main

tgo-tv.net/watch/live-tv/cw-live-stream.php

>Stream 3

streamgaroo.com/television/united-states/cw-live-stream

strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5
Don’t forget to vote for bestgirl

>>Black Canary episode edition...m out of shit to say
Her nudes were nice. That's something to say.

you wouldnt happen to have a link do you good sir?

Google Katie Cassidy Fappening

How's everyone doing tonight? Share your troubles with me anons

Oh, I thought you meant the new black canary juliana harkavy. Wishful thinking I guess lol

Heh, yeah, I don't really watch Arrow, only here for the shit posting, so I forgot Dinah Drake is the new Black Canary.

Do ya'll like suffering? Is it a fetish now?

pretty much. CWverse shows are all i watch on tv besides sports.

>tfw everyone hates on this show but I still like it (except felicity.. fuck her)

You should watch Gotham

so will they reveal this guy killed james' son?

Is it necrophilia if you fuck her tits?

I'm skipping tonight because I'm already feeling sick I don't want to get worse. Please just let Slade go insane again and murder everyone to end this shit.

Time to take that "I'm something else" line out of the opening
You haven't been something else for 3 years now Ollie

Wrong one, she's not Black Canary anymore.

out of their hands now.

they got DCEU "hands off" mandated.

at least they didn't kill him off like deadshot and waller.

Would this twist be one that could help save this season?

Poor ARGUS goons

Okay, what the fuck just happened? How do you kill people with earwigs?

>That opening
Jesus fucking christ

Fry your brain with electricity

bruh, get wally to help y'all

get SOME fucking metahumans to help you all, besides black canary

based prometheus doing things from beyond the grave.

>Kacey Rohl in the credits

yay

Bring back Ragman

Call the fucking League Ollie. Call Barry. Call fucking Sara and Ray. Call somebody

Arrow is dead bury it.

LOOKS LIKE FLASHBACKS ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS

Anything can be hacked and turned into a weapon. Even a monitor or communication device. I thought it was silly when Gerard Butler put a bullet in a phone, but nowadays he wouldn't even need a bullet.

>A hacker has brought Star City to its knees to this extent
Yeah, time to hail the Legends or something. Even fucking Cisco could help, here.

Literally who?

You are not DeVoe Cayden, don't pretend you know what you're doing

Law Abiding Citizen was actually good with it's shit this is just retarded. Butler's character literally did nothing wrong.

This. How the FUCK does this happen?

Have there been any episodes this season that haven't been dull as hell?

Helix chick

Vigilante gon die tonight

Barry’s in Jail and not even Star Labs can ping the Waverider right now.

You know who could slap Cayden James around right now? A Kryptonian on interdimensional speed dial.

Hell, he doesn’t like surprises, imagjne how surprised he’d be by a flying Brick Archetype. Any of DC’s flying bricks woth your basic superhero packages.

Felicity's cuter and less obnoxious clone.
It's one of those movies that starts kinda good, but falls apart in the end.

The two deathstroke episodes

>NuArrow guys show up
>More stupid "x didn't tell y" drama coming up
I'm really trying to get through it here, but good lord I don't know how much more I can take

Does Ollie have way to call Kara? Well I suppose he can get Cisco to call her

>Felicity's cuter and less obnoxious clone.
Ehhhhh I dunno, she's only less obnoxious because we haven't seen much of her yet

>Anything can be hacked
hacking acid

>Cadyen keeps the bomb moving
Is this gonna turn into The Dark Knight Rises

>show about a gritty, real-world hero who fights crime to keep his city safe
>LET'S MAKE THE BAD GUY HACK SHIT AND HAVE A COMPUTER

Everything turns into Dark Knight Rises. Nolan has created the DC capeshit singularity where everything eventually deviates into bomb plots and big guys

goddammit barry!

>Yeah, sit down, little bitch. You ain't gonna stop me from doing shit.

damn, vigilante. harsh much?

Who's gonna be the Big Guy in this case? Vigilante? Ricardo Diaz?

>Lance with hair
I miss those days

They will combine into a very large fellow

We literally watched this man losing his smile along with his hair over the years

>genius hacker uses his son's birthday for a password

10000000% bullshit, fuck outta here

unless, of course, it's supposed to be bullshit...

to be quinten is suffering

Bullseye the Clown is a much better villain

I remember when I thought of this show as a Nolan homage show with sone genuinely good shit of its own but now this has just been terrible almost Shumacher tier except not so bad it's watchable just bad.

I miss when Arrow was genuinely creepy or had fucked up situations like that halloween episode with Dollmaker. I think they should have killed everyone on the island except Dig, Thea, Slade, Boomerang, and Nyssa because it's literally soap opera bad now.

>Wanting Wild Dog killed off

But he's the best one of the entire sidekick team.

I zone out for a few minutes due to boredom. What have I missed?

Fart in my mouth and prove it

Vigilante didn't kill Cayden James when he got caught in the server room.

This is what, a 4 year flashback? Since this is around the accelerator explosion?

Nigga I'd rather have Wild Cat come back from that hospital or Sin be a sidekick. Curtis is literally a faggot and Dog as much as I want to like him they're just using him wrong and they fucked his costume up.

5 year flashback. They were undercover for a while before the accelerator explosion.

I pretty much watch the show for Rene.

>Vigilante
>So combat intelligent and smart that Oliver Queen, nor anyone in his group, ever really got the drop on him
>Russian man somehow sneaks up RIGHT BEHIND HIM with a taser
Is his suit that much of a crutch or something
Good lord

Golden Age Vigilante here. Arrow Vigilante is a peckerhead.

What a strange time when the show with all the leftover characters is the best show

Rene was pretty good last season but between the absolutely shit costume and how hard his character has nosedived, it's hard to keep thinking so highly of him.

Just do it because we need an actual villain to save this season for fucks sake.

Laurel Canary > Ragman > Diggle > Speedy > Red Arrow > Sara Canary > Atom > Wild Cat > Artemis > Wild Dog > Fake Canary > Vigilante > Mr. Terrific > Felicity

True, true. He ain't even sang one county OR western song.

If they count, Deathstroke would go above Ragman and Flash/Supergirl would go above Red Arrow

I'm kind of divorcing this season from any arguments over "who should have survived Explosion Island" because if you're going back and saying "these characters should have died" then you need to base your decision on what they had before the explosion.

LAUREL REDEMTION ARC PLEASE. BRING HER BACK QUENTIN. ;~;

Quentin pls

this isn't mE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She needs the evil sexed out of her.

>Trying to convince an alternate reality doppelganger they should be your daughterfu

Goddamn the Black Siren arc is fucking shit.

Well I think last episode thread we talked about how they could have used the explosion as a sort of soft reboot that got Oliver (and whoever survived) back to where he was in S1-early S2, Most arguments I've seen say at least Diggle and Canary survive, for what that's worth.

>felicity dies
>quinten redeems laurel
>fake canary fucks off
>oliver sexes laurel
>they have connor hawk and a happily ever after
WRITERS HAVE ONE JOB

THERE'S FUCKING 5 OF YOU, JUST SPLIT UP

Didn't he get HIMSELF into this? I mean wasn't he the one who worked his way into the Arrow Revenge Society in the first place?

>dude, one person is more important than an entire city, lmao

fucking nu-arrow team, bunch of fucking retards

Connor Hawke is Diggle's son in this universe.

Also, he's never been Black+Green. He was Ollie + Some Ashram Slut.

We could use a joke villain to have some levity here and there.

>fake canary fucks off
>not wanting Twin Canaries
Come on guys

>the leaks didn't have her wearing black lipstick

I discovered a new fetish for dark lipstick and it's a damn shame Cassidy will never suck a dick on cam again.

well fuck that part then but they still should sex

It might be stupid but I find it kind of inspiring.

Yeah, and he basically said that he was getting himself into this before leaving, didn't he? Like, this was his decision and shit. Anything for a little more drama I guess.

I still think Boomerang was fucking wasted potential.

That last scene with the camera focused on Ollie and Diggle kinda convinced me that this isn't Oliver's show anymore, he felt like a side character through that whole exchange, and the episode as a whole really.

So, what did last season do right that they fucked up so hard this season?

Like, last season wasn't super great, but it never felt as irrelevant as this season does.

having a villain that wasn't just "I'm HACKING the INTERNET!" with a non-story revenge plot

It's a filler episode focusing on the Canaries

Anatoly BTFO

You just killed that dude Ollie

They got too cocky after season five and fell into bad habits once again.

I think a huge part of why Arrow works when it does (S1, S2 and S5) is that it's focused on Ollie as a character and the repercussions that come with his existence/actions. Also the villain is massively important too, and Merlyn, Slade, and Chase all worked really well compared to how out of place Ra's and Darhk felt. This season's been really lacking in that department, as hackers aren't an exciting villain for a guy that shoots arrows to fight, like season 4 should have proved.

It's okay, he's only a henchman. They don't count as murders.