ISIS FUCKING DESTROYS NIMRUD'S ZIG

ISIS fucking BULLDOZES Nimrud's Ziggarut and Ishtar's Temple.

They're only, you know, 3000 YEARS OLD.

sciencealert.com/two-iconic-ancient-cities-have-reportedly-been-destroyed-by-isis-in-iraq

it's 2016, why do we need old temples?

Trump needs to get into office and pullverize these faggots.

Also destroyed by fucking mudslimes a while back that I am still REEEEEEEE about.

Athena at the museum in Palmyra.

This shit makes me so angry.

Oh yeah, and the Temple of Baalshamin.

Well, they'll be gone soon too. So, let them have their fun.

It's sand and dirt arranged into a pretty shape. Did you expect it all to last forever?
They do it to piss you off so you do something stupid. There's no need to get your panties in a bunch over broken rocks.

>ISIS destroys Heathen temples and statues order by God himself in the old testament to be destroyed By Israel
Not that ISIS worships the true creator but they are doing his work for sure and I thank them for it
>wah this old temple where people sacrificed their children and did abdominal things to worship their demon gods is being destroyed
Fuck you and your pagan Gods

If you can't understand historical record and cultural history I can only assume you are a fucking savage. God damn leafs.

Seriously, what other force has for literally no fucking reason destroyed historical artifacts like this?

Even fucking Hitler had an appreciation for his enemy's history.

Leave to a leaf to not understand the importance of preserving culture.

Time to nuke Mecca.

An India Jones reboot where he saves historical shit from ISIS would be cool.

is it possible to be restored? anything restorable?

can trump does something make it gold or something please help usa we need ur guidance bombs on these terrorist foreheads

If those structures provided me with +1 Gold and +1 Production every year, I would grab my pitchfork and wave it around right beside you.

As it so happens the rise and fall of dirt on the other side of the world has no impact whatsoever on my life.

These savages just destroy for the sake of it.

Hopefully the pyramids of Giza are next

Literal barbarians.

alright, this pisses me off more than anything.

is there a way to become a part of the us military if i just want to fucking kill isis? i don't even need to be a citizen after it all. i want to gouge the fucks with my bare hands.

These artifacts are of huge cultural and historical significance.

Coming from a country that has no history or culture, it's probably too difficult to comprehend.

>being this blue pilled

u sound like the nigs that want to rename buildings because muh racism. Fuck off, history needs to be remembered

No they bulldozed this to the ground. Completely flat. Not one bit still standing.

range ban leafs when?

>Ishtar's temple

They're fucked. Ishtar is the mightiest deity in existence, sharing many aspects of Kali from Hinduism. She will not like this at all.

kek

The Russians actually take foreigners if you can speak acceptable Russian - with the perks of $500/mo and Russian citizenship.

we need to nuke that place now fuck isis

wtf i hate isis now

These monuments serve no purpose in the modern world

>serves no purpose
are you really that dense man

False flag suicide bombing, blame it on ISIS. Destroy their rock and get all the other muslims to actually dislike them finally.

Kill two birds with one stone.

why does the saudi government want to destroy all the history of the arab world?

ITT: Rightwingers who constantly call middle easterners sand niggers get angry that shitty sand ruins (which they didn't even know before ISIS) were destroyed.

Let's get rid of these as well.

Maybe you should go help them out. Christfags like you are exactly the same as muslims.

We all also die one day, but when someone goes and does it to you prematurely, we call it murder.
Not specifically you, of course. That'd just be littering.

Tourism, checkmate

good, fuck that part of the world i wish every kind of misery possible and having your own history destroyed by iconoclasts is fine and dandy

hopefully there will be nothing left and they'll be stuck with their sandnigger book forever

>It's the current year

niggers

But my Norwegian friend, those filthy ISIS mudslimes even kill muslims!!

The Mesopotamians were the original whites. This is a huge disgrace

Because it comes before their child fucking savior. Anything that is pre-islamic is being destroyed. Anything that is of a different faith is up for annihilation.

Here's before and afters of St. Elijahs monastery. It was from 595 AD. Lost forever.

>wanting to spend money to see rocks compiled on each other

Well at least Hillary made some money for her crotchfruit by selling them weapons and bombs

this is human heritage you dumb fuck

muslims have no right to erase it from the historical record because their beliefs are so fragile they can't accept that religion existed before Islam

Have you ever seen an Indiana Jones movie? The guy levels whole temples for one shiny piece of loot, he and Isis could exchange tips.

Yeah we are so like muslim thats why there is a terrorist christian group killing and bombing people causing world wide panic...oh wait

God help those sandniggers if any of the old gods are still kicking it.

If it's human heritage, then humans have the right to eradicate it.

There must have been many more.

Didn't Mao actively destroy Chinese history in the Red Revolution?

KYS

This is just the beginning

>ishtar

oh shit cicada is going to go mental on the CIA

>Wanting to shitpost so hard on a taiwanese basket weaving website
wew laddy

> Isis
> humans

Pick one

actually it is a statue of Al-lāt an arabian goddess whose likeness was presumably inspired by athena.

These dumb animals are destroying their own heritage.

Go live in commieblocks, faggot.

This is some of our oldest connection to the very first steps humanity took from prehistory into history

If part of mastering our own destiny as a species is understanding ourselves, a fucking vital part of that process is having the EVIDENCE to see where we came from, how we came from it, how different humans coped with the world. Especially our earliest origins are incredibly important.

This is fucking unforgivable, man. I know people who are going to be utterly destroyed on the level of losing a child when they hear this.

North Korea destroyed all their pre-communist religious images and replaced them with Kim.

Hey, off by one, don't talk shit about Indiana Jones.

Burger buddy, it's not the appearance of the structures that gives an excuse; it's the fact that they are physical evidence of history long ago that serves as the excuse to protect them.

You can probably get pyramids destroyed if you convinced SJWs that they symbolize slavery, St the same time it'll piss off dindus who thinks they used to be kangs.

You leaf fucks are a blight on society. I hope your shitty country burns to the ground the next time a spark is lit.

>and did abdominal things
Didn't they know deadlifts and low bf% are all you need to get visible abs?

ISIS resembles communists so much it is not even funny. Even years (1917-2016) are fucking close.

fucking sand niggers

We already have the evidence . It's recorded in history books, encyclopedia, and the internet. Destroying these objects mean nothing now.

>implying that pagan gods aren't fallen angel scum.

As someone who appreciates history and culture, this is a terrible loss for mankind. But as someone who loves God and Jesus, screw Nimrud and his masters who fell from Heaven. The fallen angels are deceitful fucks who want to be worshipped as gods by men as to lead people away from the Creator God, YHWH.

Betcha any money they'll try and rebuild these temples in Western cities under the guise of "preserving history"

Kek is the only temple we need, and we are in it!

Haha, Trump is gonna nuke them.

That's like not cool dude

Of course the faggot who's history revolves around being England's bitch and who's culture includes eating cheezy potatoes and skinning beavers wouldn't care

glig :DD :DDD

This is some low quality bait

>mfw this thread is triggering me
I love history, pls stop this

Instead of realising that mudslimes despise one another and have been destroying each other's culture for millennia, the white man, colonialism and imperialism gets blamed for the fact that mudslimes have no culture. Then they come to your country and demand money because you oppress their non-existent culture.

Athena = Moloch

>Sand niggers destroy their own awful culture and history.

Nothing of value is lost. They where shit in BC and they are shit in AD. If anything they are doing the world a favor.

>Seriously, what other force has for literally no fucking reason destroyed historical artifacts like this?
Communists.

Maoists did this.

Also the USSR

>destroy Minerva shit
>destroy Ishtar shit
>destroy moloch shit

This is bad because?

Ishtar and Nimrud won't take this lightly

You are correct.
I am an archaeological student and there is no difference between this and IJ:TLC.

They're lucky if they haven't destroyed anything sacred to Enki.

Desecrating the Meme-Keeper would lead to dire things.

Yeah and look at how stable this shitpile is.

It seems to be the nature of evil to destroy history.

Just look at all the historical revisionism jews do

One all the ancient artifacts are gone from the middle east, I have 0 reasons not to want the entire place to be nuked.

I hate muslims more than anything else in existence.

Don't these faggots have other important things to do like building their Muh world empire or fucking goats?

Destroy history and you can remake it in your own image.

Yeah you even get citizenship afterwards. Look on the army website and there's probably a number for a recruiter or something.

They're doing a whole lot of stupid shit themselves. They do need to be exterminated along with their shitty religion.

We must protect the temples of the Blood God.

pro isis are not muslims they are a satanic cult

And?
This is the CIA and the Government covering up the Ancient Aliens Connections.

So why didn't the burgers stop them instead of taking pictures of the aftermath?