What does Sup Forums think of All New Wolverine?

What does Sup Forums think of All New Wolverine?

Not bad. Not good. Just decent. Also, what the fuck did they do to Daken?

Honey Badger was a mistake. We don't need Wolverine, Old Wolverine, Girl Wolverine, Son of Wolverine, Son of Another Wolverine, and Kid Wolverine all in the MU.

Decent. he does not have sjw shit and Laura and gaby have dynamism 7/10

Fuck Angel

Honey Badger>all logan's sons

It's a fun book

Laura did

What about his other 2 daughters?

shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=Honey Badger>all logan's sons

laura fucked everyone, she's a whore

>shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=
>=
shit user, having bad taste affects your math

Gabby's cute, but doesn't talk like a kid. Sometimes she doesn't even talk like a real person.

Never liked Laura taking over the Wolverine gimmick. It was entirely possible to build upon her character without putting her in the yellow and blue spandex.

being fair she is anything but a normal child, she is literally like a daimian in abilities but not in personality.
and yes, he has better black

So are Laura's whoring days still canon? It's been years now of Marvel actively trying to forget about them.

yes, it's still canon, when strange saw her past.

>when strange saw her past.

That's gotta be embarrassing.

Best Wolverine comic in years! I love Honey Badger!

they have a good dynamic but i guarantee the next writer will fuck it up

Honey Badger a cute
Don't really care otherwise.

Gabby is basically Molly Hayes with claws, but the book's fun, so that's okay. I'm looking forward to seeing what Taylor does with them in X-Men Red.

DELETIES

needs more ass

R E G E N E R A T I N G H Y M E N

>does it hurt?
>everytime

Didn't they originally kill off Logan because they felt he was over expose? There are six of them now. How fucking counter intuitive can you get?

They "killed" him to replace him with a female Wolverine as part of their diversity push but using the name to help sell the titles. But the guy was in an adamantium cocoon, it was obvious he was going to come back but it was surprising how long they kept him in there.

Still it's weird how they made so many replacements.

next on the chopping block

>But the guy was in an adamantium cocoon, it was obvious he was going to come back
While I agree it was obvious Logan was going to come back, the adamantium cocoon was not the explanation for his return. He was de powered at the time he was encased in the stuff, plus it was molten metal, plus there was no air to breathe. Even with his powers, he would die without air. The reason he came back was because of the infinity gems.

>they didn't do Laura-Tykeclops-Jean Gay for the inverted love triangle shenanigans.

Fucking idiots.

Ms Marvel looks more East Asian rather then Pakistani.

>Rightclops in the hOOOUSe

It's still canaon, why can't people just accept that Laura is a teenager prosisitue as part of her story ?

puritans REEEEEE very easily

That last issue was really good

>what the fuck did they do to Daken?
hes back?

not Scoot which is a missed opportunity

Raze is also running around in the 616 I believe.

>Gabby's cute, but doesn't talk like a kid.
I honestly cannot think of a writer in comics who has any idea how to write a kid much as there are few artists that have any clue how to draw them.

t. Marvel intern.

They're all shit.

Wolverine or bust, these half dozen "not wolverines" are all shit.

Wolverine is a shut character mate, before he was “killed off” he was forced into fucking everything. Best thing for the character is leaving him deal with uncle Ben, Mettle and Mar-Vell

Better yet, stop reading Marvel comics.

how about we drop all the wolverine characters except for x-23 and have her hang out with wildchild.

Why not just stop reading comics all together? I’m about halfway through IT, pretty good read to be honest

I never warmed up to Laura's sudden personality change, which made her less unique and more of a generic female protagonist.

>Why not just stop reading comics all together?

Because everything Marvel has been shitting out has been complete and utter garbage.

DC? Nothing to write home about, but at least they know better than to consistently insult their own readers.

Beyond that, 2000AD/Dark Horse still produce quality comics.

Hell, even if you like capeshit, you've got Invincible.

That means you don't even have to pretend that Marvel is defensible at this point.

Also it's really hard to laugh at something that misguided. So fake anger feels less embarrassingly hollow.

Get out Kirkman, you are drunk, again.

do not NEED certainly
but want

>2000AD/Dark Horse still produce quality comics.
Jesus Christ.

I think the Purple Girl looks better with her original, shorter haircut.

Yeah. A real departure from what you would expect. She defused the cult by joining it, declaring they should rather hunt those behind the scenes than the catspaws they made to do their dirty work.
A much different solution than what you would expect with Logan, depending on the decade.

Disappointed. For years x23 needed development and now it's got sjwd up. Not as bad as other lines but enough. Holy fuck what did they do to daken s character in the last storyline.

This. It probably would have been terrible, but at least I would have laughed.

Why Is sjw?

standard Sup Forums complaint when something doesnt "pander" specifically to them. dont worry about it.

Rather underwhelming

What could be big character beats like Newest-Clone-With-Quirky-Mannerisms becoming a Brood queen is just unceremoniously undone in the same issue it happens and the latest issue was heavy handed as fuck, what with also not making any sense that they want Daken to be there as a guy who's "salvageable" as opposed to Deathstrike and Sabretooth (Daken's entire character is that he's an amoral bastard and that's why he works so well. He and Laura always had an understanding but no one in that room had any sliver of a reason to think more of him than of Deathstrike and Sabretooth either).

The Generations issue was also criminally bad with how much it got wrong what with Wolverine acting like a bleeding heart already and saying he 'recognize his mom's eyes' when he didn't even know he had one at that point (and they couldn't even get Amiko's name right).

It's barely a 5/10 so far.

>Look at this CUTE character and like her!
I want to like Gabby, I really do, but damn if I don't feel like this character is corporately manufactured by some algorithm to maximize the cuteness. There's something cynical underlying Gabby, and I can't tell any more if I'm the one being pessimistic or I'm actually right