What's the most offensive word we can call Mexicans?

What's the most offensive word we can call Mexicans?

Burrito Niggers?

American

deported

Guatemalan

Mexicans

Deported

spbp

Alive.

Taco munchers

Taco-making, face-removing, limb-chopping, drug-dealing, drug addict, smelly beaner criminal illegal spics.

Indios.

Call them what they are in their language.

Filthy fucking natives, Indio salvaje

>t. spaniard.

manlets

You won

wetbacks

Columbian

Civilized.

Spicy brown sauce

Goblins

Puerto-Rican

taco bender

mexican

Beaners, Spic, or wetbacks.
Lately the most offensive one is anything related to Trump. "You have to go back" will make them aggro on you (at least for me). Make sure to bring tons of potions before aggro a Mexican.

niggers

This. If you want to insult the upper class, call them narcos. A lot of the faggots are essentially thugs anyways.

lol

Not so long ago in highschool alot of my friends went out with guys like these, keep getting cucked white boys... OP is made because a chicano fucked his gf

Taco Niggers

Mexicuck

Ecuadorian

samie nigger trash kill it

>What's the most offensive word we can call Mexicans

Cuban / Puerto Rican / any other brown nationality

Indio

native americans

SPIC detected lmao. fuck off home taco nigger

Your mother.

Also check these digits.

LOOOOOOOOOOOSSERRRRRRRRRRR

Being called a wetback or illegal is most offensive to me. Especially considering me and all my family are citizens and all that.

Also being called Mexican, since I'm not. But since a lot of hispanics really are Mexican, call all the ones you come across Ecuadorian or something for the best chance of annoyance.

I dont really understand why, but this is accurate. Ive even field tested it.

You have to go back amigo...

delet

if they are mexican call them some other south american country and they get butthurt

its the same way for asians and calling them chinese

Burritos aren't fucking Mexican dumbfuck, they're Californian

Indio.

People get outrageously triggered over that word

it is spelled "maid" and OP is not one of your 6 sisters.

Oh yeah, calling them Guatemalan or something really gets their goat.
I call asians filipinos when I want to piss them off.

A horrible gene-mixture

Wetbacks, spics, taco niggers etc. I just call them "those people".

Squat Incas

Squatemalans

Depends. Offensive to them or the US?
If it's to the US, then
>citizen

The most offensive thing you can call a Mexican, is a Cuban or Puerto Rican.

t. Mexican

Would you like it to be called a britbong or canadian?

Murderers and rapists or haven't you been paying attention

Taco-Pacos

i once heard them referred to as indo rape babies

kek! This. It wasn't until i became red-pilled that i stopped fucking white bitches. Just be confident and macho and they will want your pee-pee on day one.

Taco Niggers.

This, in my experience.

Most Guatemalans are shorter and have dead, shark eyes

Anyone know what you call a Mexican Baptism?
Bean Dip.

that might take the cake holy shit
it would justifiably send them into rage

>indio
It depends. If you call an indian looking spic indio, he wont really mind. If you call a white looking spic indio then you'll run into trouble. You know how our caste system is.

this desu

Beaner is already pretty good

I know tons of mexicans. They hate being associated with el salvadoreans. So called them "salvos" or "Guanaco"

t White Californian resident

Californian-Mexicans

Beaner.

you are dangerously retarded.

Taco*

Burrito is way too fucking long.

Not as much as we hate being called Americans. Nothing could me more humiliating desu.

I mean really. Who wants to be white in the year 2016? White is associated with cuck and beta now, and even your women are flocking to real melanin enriched men because you cant please them.

ew.

Mexicans

Well you wont have to worry about that anymore once Mr Trump boots you back over the border

That's not very American, friend. Call them mojado so they feel at home.

even better

kek what do you know of nomenclature? you're just some know-nothing autist shitposting your idiocy all over Sup Forums, know your place and shut the fuck up faggot

This

Rather go back to Mexico than to be mistaken for a cuck desu lel

Sudaca or panchito

At least mexibros are willing to work, they are our subtle slave class (thanks demoshits), we need to replace blacks with mexicans as the slave victim. At least this way the blacks will be utterly BTFO and have no where to run to except a BLEXIT. Meanwhile keeping a repub state and let the legal mexicans do the slave work to keep global costs down. However, to keep mexicans a shit country we need to keep their cartels strong (weapons). Am I right here or totally off?

Mexican

>tl;dr
fuck off loser, nobody cares about your god-awful shitpost or how clever you thought it was hurr durr muh safespace

Bad Hombres

Wetback, it makes me angry af because it implies I'm an illegal, a criminal

Who are the mexicans of australia? Lebs?

Cannibal

Enslaving mexicans over blacks
Fueling new slaves over dead beats is considered
>Shit posting
Fuck off ctr shill
In the grand scheme of things, accepting mexicans as wage slaves is better than blacks right now since blacks are living off of us. Grow your jew nose and replace the blacks. There should be a good hashtag somewhere about this #MexihateBlacks(Initiate race war between blacks and Mexicans(Which is already relevant if you ask any Mexican, they hate the blacks as much as we do, there are no blacks in Mexico)). Once we replace the blacks we reinforce minority control and exert new laws to allow mexicans to work under smaller wages due to (insert expense law). Then we will grab the southern continent by the nuts.

hey look, it's already working

>they hate the blacks as much as we do
Source?

argentinian

Shit sorry, I don't provide the source. I'm a white californian that used to live in Mexico for 6 months. I'm running off of ideas I'm having right now. But think about it, if the left can BTFO out of black people right now and let some Mexibros work under legallly obtained lower wages to pay for (x) expense, we have successfully slaved people to work for the smaller jobs to keep our prices low. It can only work if we balance the Mexican's needs to work on American's (barebones(blue collar)) job market. Sometimes it feels great to #GrowTheNose
When you finally feel confident about your people.

>chicano
>soros-funded racial identity program
Y O U H A V E T O G O B A C K

DISHWASHER

user if you want to insult one of these sub-sonoran mestizos, I implore you to check into the absolute con-job that is "Chicanismo," it's essentially concern trolling spics into chaos which can be used to push the levers of power around wherever there's a farm.
Ever notice how this narrative pops up about "who will pick your food?" That's partially right, but entirely because food supply depends on an economic subclass of migrant workers, who had been given this 'chicano' identity to rally behind whenever bossman said to ask for moar gibsmedat.

Bad Hombres

Isn't "Mexicans" an insult already?

Came here to say this

Californians are mexican

Americans.

Inferior, Papist Latin race-mixers that are the bastard children of swarthy Iberians and Aztec manlets.

Fuck Mexico
Fuck Catholicism
Fuck race-mixing

America is for the white, Anglo-Saxon Protestant only.

mexibro here
just call us mexicans, it really gets people angry when you call them what they are and they realize the connotation that comes with it

Only a Mexican would get this assmad about a tortilla filled with lard.