Can we make the world great again?

Can we make the world great again?

Just start working on the global warming thing

How do we uncuck Sweden?

make the west great again

Female leaders of the right?

Germany, France, and Australia truly are beyond hope.

/r/ing defense ministers image

what did he mean by this?

Kill the women, the men will be forced to find them elsewhere as was their forefathers way.

Wew, that's a lot of aryan women

>Women
>fixing anything
Come on now.

>Electing women
>Feminism is cancer

pick one

Who's the strayan slag supposed to be? Should be based Tones back in the job or at least Pauline Hanson to maximize butthurt

La Pen. Viva! But we are talking about France here right? Well if The Donald did it WHY NOT?.....Hope all you Kiwi anons are OK after the earth shook.

they can fix me up a sandwich.

You already did it, just remove your troops from Europe and Russia will take it.

Peirced her meat wallet
No fucking clue

>Canada is not on the list

Is South Africa what everyone else is heading towards?

Brexit didn't take place yet.

And in case you haven't figured it out yet, "negotiating a trade deal" is an excuse for delaying invocation of article 50 until the cUKs change their mind.

If Germany gets fixed, then there is a very good chance of making the world great again.

Geoengineering, technological innovations, and R&D.

If you think destroying your economy while third world nations continue to industrialize and produce way more carbon than the West you're wrong.

thank god trump won or we'd be behind you in the uncucked line

how much longer do you have with weedman?

Isn't the FN candidate Marine Le Pen, not Marion?

>ALA

fuck off kike, stop shilling for your meme party that didn't even break half a %

This is a ONE NATION thread

I don't know who those last two are, but yes user. We are making the West Great again

what's this supposed to say? bond burger?

>All the other ones are women
We're fucked.

It's not like we matter.

Bitches "fixing" anything.

They're the fucking CAUSE of most of our g'damn problems with their bleating and mewing bullshit over "diversity" and "tolerance".

What the west really needs to do is start culling bitch ass men that allow themselves to be lead around by the dick and don't have the will to keep their bitches in line.

You guys can meme about women all you want but they are surprisingly very resourceful and, in our case to the eyes of the general public, very important.

All this "men vs women" shit is a new thing, stop trying to divide yourselves. In history it was always the "French people" or the "English people", the men would do what they did and the women would support them 100% of the way, each would contribute what they were best at, why are you trying to ruin that?

Stop shooting yourselves in the foot, fuck.

>the other 3 are women

I want Mama Pauline to pick a protege to make the head of the party. I don't think she has a little too "crazy bogan" to Make Australia Great Again. Doesn't play well to younger voters.

if you don't hang the traitors then yes

the what could have been makes me depressed

More like Brazil than anything.
>Nogs on one side
>Rich fucks on the other
>Nothing gets done

Piss off, you dumb leaf cunt.

Women have demonstrated time and again that they absolutely SUCK at leadership, and they make shitty decisions that make society WORSE, not better.

They have fucked up our police, military, welfare systems, and our national governments. Why? Because bitch ass punk men decided to appease them instead of slapping them across the mouth for being out of line.

This, surely a red-pilled woman could be a model for more.

OP 3 out of 5 of them are bitches, you autist???

i agree

Right, unlike nu-males and king obongo of course

Fucking hell you daft cunt you have no idea what you're talking about

I only care about my own country.

The rest of the world can die for all I care.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

There's literally a rich "side" to Brazil? Like, not suburbs outside poor shitholes, but entire massive areas of decent people?

Germany is lost. The others can still be saved. Trusting women to be the saviors is, however, a mistake. They will not be able to fuck their way to resolution of international crises.

It's meant to say 69'd.
6th bond, 9th burger on the menu

Victoria proves you wrong in that regard.

They, by and large, DO suck as leaders. Badly. There is a gigantic proportional discrepancy between the percentage of quality leaders out of male leaders and quality leaders out of female leaders. They are a real rarity, but that doesn't mean they can't exist.

Super globalists Unite

Same here... Right now, we can do our best to make other countries great again like we did to USA and UK.

haven't seen this in a while

Last night I secretly quarter pounded your sister

ok but what did he mean by this?

How do you even make Deutschland great again? Deport all the turks? Isnt it a bit too late for that?

Your country is directly affected by what happens in the rest of the world.

Do you think a Trump-led America is better with a post-Brexit UK or a total liberal UK?
Do you think a conservative America is better with allies in Germany who reject and contain """"refugees"""" to other safe muslim states, or is it better with the entire EU trying to force them down your throat?
Do you think the United States benefits from a Canadian government that is eager to work with them or one which tries to stall their trade and defense deals because it disagrees with them on other, unrelated issues?

A stronger Occident is a stronger America.

Thats the point.

The anglo wants to chuck europa.
Its not about making the world great again.
Its to fuck europ over.

>Trusting women to be the saviors is, however, a mistake.

France, Aus, and Germany only have a woman with big balls to lead. Well?

he gator vadered my sister?

You forgot Hoffer, asshole
>Kek is not pleased

bottle anakined?

and what did he mean by this?

NEWEST

Basically it's just like Max Payne 3

If you actually want to save the west you HAVE to get women on your side. Seriously. You are one people, right? If you have women behind you you're invulnerable, thirsty nu-males will always come crawling and liberal women's insults fall off them like water on a raincoat.
There are many who are trying to help us and want to find a way in (because we're right, after all), believing in the things we say, but some /r9k/ "former gentleman" bitter faggot like you comes along and fucks it all up.
Don't screw this up for us.

I wet the darkside of your sister.

We really need to start working on Australia.

Sadly divide and conquer has really worked. I don't think Australia will be uncucked unless you get One Nation, Katter's Australian Party, Christian Democratic Party, Family First Party and maybe uncuck Liberal-National (our Liberals are centre-right for Americans to understand, our leftist party in Labour) to join each other and form behind a single Trump-like candidate. I like Pauline, but I don't think it will be her.

rubix holsteined.

why is there a poo in loo on there? fuck that, this is for whites only.

last night i quenched the force of your sister

cubecowed?

This, what's the best case scenario?

Good. Fuck off dog fucker.

What exactly is the main problem with Australia? The influx of Asians?

Even Poo-In-Loos can benefit from nationalism.

>voting for women
>ever
Cuck

but we can't benefit from theirs.

Miyazaki for president of India

Which Koala land is that? I thought the average Aussie would be considered redpilled compared to our college students.

Get that fucking street shitter off of there

>Australia
Literally who?

Do you think Kirralie would let me call her mummy?

fucking abbot, what a fucking legend, who has the photo of him in budgie smugglers?

Muslims. Concern about Sharia. Muslim are fucking all over the place in some cities. Immigration in general.

Hanson was big on anti-Asians in her beginning, but the problem now is mostly Muslims.

Also a lot of concern over people coming over in boats, which was pretty much our Build The Wall issue. But we currently have a "right-wing" government, even if it is fairly cucked one.

Our media is left-wing as fuck though. Because of course it is.

Gatorvader

>how much longer do you have with weedman?
Three more years. DESU, I think it might be seven+. Weedman hasn't legalized weed and is leaning dangerous close on socjus garbage, but I don't think the general public hates him yet.

I had esexual intercourse with your sister last night, she enjoyed it.

I don't even know who that is repping us.

It should be based Tones and Bernardi.

>still no beard on Jimmie
Don't worry, he'll build longboats so we can free you.

Who is the Canadian Dyke?

>What is a mother figure

Replaced with the only choice mate.

Although Australia is hardly the problem with the West, all of our problems stem from the US and British being self destructive and forcing the rest of the world to follow. We give our politicians a lot of shit but they're much better than what other countries suffer from.

I imagine that our ruling liberal (conservative) government will pivot now that Trump is president of America, we might even see another leadership spill with Abbott or another hardliner. Abbott seems like he is already setting up for it, blatantly telling British sources that he may be PM again and pressuring our government to appeal to the Aussie right or we will see an uprising of the far-right and an Australian Trump.

The problem here is that we still have it so good. Nothing will happen, aliens could land, and nobody would care until they can't watch The Block anymore.

>meanwile in best cuntry on earth

>Australian Trump
What would he be like? Less coherent, but even better at shitposting?

Please don't leave us behind guys

>ALA
fuck off
Where's Hanson or Katter?

>(((stein)))

Forgot to turn your proxy off mate.

I imagine something along the lines of chopper reed

What can you do with this.

>ALA

Fuck off you have no idea cunt!!

Even Xenophag is a better option

>all white people