Ok, I see what you mean, Harleyfags

Ok, I see what you mean, Harleyfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnN1t0RBFAA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ku2YRX4VIZU
youtube.com/watch?v=f0Mnjm_UYh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best boy. Too bad Telltale's going to pigeonhole him into the typical Joker no matter what you do.

>joker being joker is bad
I really hope telltale burns this fujoshit nonsense

If I wanted normal Joker I'd go to every other piece of Batman media. Telltale tries to do things differently when they can, but sadly they never follow through. What's bad is divergent choices that are never actually divergent.

John is a new and interesting Joker. Let him be him. If you want regular Joker, go watch the thousands of other Batman comics, shows, films, and games featuring him. Unique interpretations of characters is how we got cool stuff like Dr. Freeze's tragic backstory.

I don't want John to be THE new Joker, I just want it to be Telltale's.

This. Being able to prevent John from becoming the Joker would be great.

>Someone tries to do something fresh with a character
>NOT MUH JOKERRR

Fag

I hate the fujos too

>stabbing Amanda Waller
Thank you, John. I've been wanting to do that myself throughout the whole season.

Too bad we couldn't expose Avesta for clearly playing all of us.

>Implying BatJokes isn't great even when Joker's a full evil psycho
But it's nice to enjoy a bit of a change

Why is Bruce so terrible at helping?

What is this? Is this supposed to be joker before the accident? Why is he still pale with green hair? I thought those were cause by the accident. Im so confused.

>tfw he's sad that Bruce didn't come to the hideout mainly to check on him
Fucking hell I would have made that choice if they gave it to me, John!

We don't know the full backstory of this incarnation of Joker. He isn't even the Joker yet when you first meet him.

Telltale's Batman game.

Different universe, different Origin story.

We don't know if there ever was an accident, since this Joker (named simply John Doe) isn't really homicidal yet, just awkward and adorable friend of Bruce Wayne.

Guys what happens if You admit to stealing the laptop?

I panicked and ratted out Selina, and now i kinda feel like a dick about it

I watched the opening part to see the difference.
Whole lot of dead bodies and Waller is beyond mad, like she so mad, it needs a new word.

Fuck Selina. No seriously.

Me fucking too.

has telltale changed their formula yet

Don't feel like a dick. You miss a lot of interactions if you chose to out yourself as the mole.

I mean, knowing telltale we won't see Vic again, But Selina has like 100 percent chance of appearing again

I liked this Victor, and John using batarang, but i just wonder what happens, do you escape and reach the lab when they're all gone already?

If Waller had such an issue with the pact killing people, she probably should have done something about it when she actually had a chance instead of playing cloak and dagger.

No, you escape and get geared up as Batman, then show up while they're in the process of getting the virus. You break into the lab and find Catwoman there, as they'd put her on lookout duty. Of course she sides with you and you play out a fight scene with Harley and gang. Then the rest of what you saw happens but with Bats instead of Bruce.

Don't bother. Everyone at the base dies and Catwoman was garbage in that fight anyway.

Hide BatJokes threads
Ignore BatJokes posts
Do not reply to BatJokes posters

they're badjokes

>Watch a comic

Film fag detected.

Translation: "I just want my crack gay ship to finally be canon in some universe, no matter how much it defeats the point of the character being an adaption of Joker in the first place"

>Dr. Freeze

Don't you mean Dr. Fries you fucking no comic book reading cunt?

>telltale
>joker

i never knew so much faggotry could be concentrated into one thing

>everyone is so rude

I like how worked up you're getting over this.

>a peaceful discussion about Telltale's Batman
>FUJOSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pic related, it's (You)

Gordon would never approve this madness

kys urself

WOT IF JOKER BUT HE IS A NICE GUY AND A FAG
FOOKIN MENTAL INNT LADS

>Batman you need to rape and arrest Bruce Wayne!

I love Waller in this

>I said rape, not sweet consensual love!

though with that one conversation with John talking about haw something seems to be "inside wanting to get out" Yea maybe it was surfacing early but before that Joker persona could form John had an accident.

Also Best Friends play-through accidentally dumping all over Selina and Alfred super allied with Waller and John.

Its better than people playing and intentionally making the choices they know will escalate certain scenarios.

Clown Prince of Politeness.

If you genuinely believe gay love conquers mental illness, I have bad news for you, my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnN1t0RBFAA

>That "Valued John" screen.

Awww, must protect.

>I just want my crack gay ship to finally be canon in some universe
huh but it is already canon in europa ; 52

>you're handling Freeze and Bane at the same time
>bitch is barely putting up a fight against Harley
Bitches ain't shit.

Joker is the worst fucking villain ever, so yes it is.

I know, right?

You actually think Sup Forums users reflect what the mainstream audience wants and thinks. That's really cute.

>muh mainstream audiences
Fuck off

I'm glad TellTale had the balls to portray Harley as an actual villain.

Why not just turn the Joker into Majima?

So is the game any good? I lost hope on Telltale after Walking dead S2, but maybe this is better

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku2YRX4VIZU

This needs to be an option after the final confrontation.

>that catwoman outfit
hnnnggggg

Just check it out for yourself, man. I personally enjoy it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=f0Mnjm_UYh4

I never got this dialogue, neat.

I was waiting for this

They have someone else in mind for that role

I really appreciate what Telltale did with the choices, they definitely improved and they don't ignore details. Now I actually get annoyed when people talk about how choices don't matter or ''they used to matter much more in twd s1'' when it really isn't true.

Playing as a socially awkward Bruce with an equally socially awkward John is so much fun.

I NEED THIS TO HAPPEN NOW FUCK

Holy shit, that's totally my Bruce

>you can't romance her
why live

Luthor pls

Me too

>those asses

I never noticed how THICC John and Bruce were.

The asses on these dudes

Too bad the "fresh take on Joker" has been the trend for at least ten years now and a true real classic Joker is almost impossible to come by.

Really?

Yeah, I never really thought to look down there while playing. I was just admiring the atmosphere while listening onto the conversations.

Never noticed John and Bruce's plump butts until now.

Took me a while to realize John has a slammin ass too

Translation: HNNGGGUGGHHG WHY THING DIFFERENT UGGAAAHGHAHHH NO DIFFERENT WANT BAAAAD ABLOOBLOOOO

>Choosing to go to Wayne Enterprises instead of the manor to help Al

You absolute monster

How can I say no to him?

shaking his hand, then teaching him how to use a Batarang.

Also his shadowplay was cute.

Just so we're all on the same page, Avesta is totally framing Waller. She's doing all the evil shit she's pinning on Waller.

>Lady Arkham 2.0

How fucking dull that would be.

Nah make her like some kinda Songbird or something. It's gotta be part of those really tricked out hearing aids that Bruce noticed.

She's deaf now so just pack her with a Sonic Scream.

Also my thoughts on Episode 5

No John don't, it'll kill you. It's okay Bruce, you showed be something I never thought I could be. A hero.

In these games I just make all the choices to drive villains in a new direction to see where Telltale goes with it. I did it for Harvey Dent and was sad as fuck at the outcome. I probably will be with John too but we'll see how it goes.

She's either Talia or Nyssa

When you go into a Telltale game knowing they'll pigeonhole all your choices no matter how much they diverge and don't rage against the machine every time they do it, most of their games are enjoyable. Like playing a little movie where you can choose your emotions and maybe get two or three somewhat unique ends from it.

Honestly I liked seeing Harvey battle internal psychosis and in the end not have an out "The coin made me do it, it was other Harvey/Harv"

Let's see where pitting John against that inner nature takes things.

Big Boss being alive permanently fucked the franchise past no return

Nah I think whatever is up with Avesta is just going to be sequelbait. They'll probably reveal her as a prominent character at the end of Episode 5 or at least strongly hint at it and suggest it'll matter next season. If there's a next season.

I'll say MGSV fucked MGS more than MGS4 ever did

>saying this unironically
>saying this unironically

Because of MGS4

Legit the only reason you play a body is so there can be a bittersweet feeling since you know the MC dies in a decade, which wouldn't have been necessary if BIG BOSS HAD STAYED DEAD

The fact that he outlives Snake is a fucking travesty

*body double

Well I'm more of the mind that Kojima shouldn't have listened to his team when it came to the ending and have Snake kill himself on the cementary cince (to me) it a fitting end for him, he was nothing more than a weapon to be used and descarted and he last mission was already fulfilled, so there's nothing more to him in life anymore.

I say that MGSV fucked more the MGS series because Venom being a double just undermines Big Boss story as whole if you think about it. He was supposed to be this legendary mercenary that survived countless missions, and had 2 military nations. It doesn't sit right with me the whole Medic shebang

>The fact that he outlives Snake is a fucking travesty

The fuck are you on about, did you even play the game? He dies in front of the Boss's gravestone after making peace with Snake.

>The TBFs are blundering through a playthrough where they tell all of Batman's conventional allies to fuck off, and get cozy with OCs and villains
>Half the time decisions are made because Matt has slow reflexes, doesn't understand words and panics

This is amazing, it's like watching someone push a dumpster fire off a cliff into a burning building

>Lady Arkham 2.0

I'll do you one better.

LITERALLY LADY ARKHAM WITH PLASTIC SURGERY

Think about it: They never found the body, she's got a personal stake in Gotham, she's the one that snitched to Waller about BatBruce, she's all over you just like Vicki Vale was, Waller's whole shtick is Suicide Squad shit.

And Telltale fucking loves their OCs.

>Zero hesitation to throw Catwoman under the bus

They've played enough Telltale games to understand their particular brand of garbage. They're making all the right choices.