I like what Zdarsky is doing with JJJ and Spectacular in general. Will he be put on ASM once Slott is gone?

I like what Zdarsky is doing with JJJ and Spectacular in general. Will he be put on ASM once Slott is gone?

I hope that if he is, he can bring Mayday back in some way
Let her universe blend in with the 616

Lure Hickman back with ASM or give it to Kelly.

> Hickmans's Spider-Man: the Chart
> Kelly's Spider-Man: WORDSWORDSWORDS

no thanks

he can't honestly expect me to believe that car is still drivable, can he?

I see you haven't read Hickman's FF run.

And Kelly's Spider-man/Deadpool run was great and shows he wants to undo OMD.

Duggan will probably get ASM, though I'd be happy if Zdarsky's Spectacular supplanted it.

I like to pretend there’s a single speckle of hope that JMS will come back and make all the Slottery worth the wait.

>Doom crying
>Sins Past
>Sins Remembered
>Spider Totem
>One More Day

Blame as many people as you want, but JMS still had a hand in them. He's best gone.

And all of that is still better than what we've been stuck with the past decade. Despite its flaws JMS's run is still one of the best runs in modern ASM.

This. Even his worst stories are well told. I’d rather read a thousand excellently executed awful ideas than concepts with potential that turn out to be pure and utter shit just because of the writer’s incompetence.

Whoa, hey, the spider totem was cool

fuck off, JMS is word vomit

>one of the best runs in modern ASM.
It shit the bed right at the end, but it's my favourite run for sure. It has everything I've ever wanted and I want to use it as the basis for every other character run, ever.

Adam Warren

His first Arc with Morlun got me into comics. I'll always have a soft spot for good old JMS.

No respectable writer wants to touch a mainstay Spider-Man book. Peterfags are too annoying to deal with, and you become 'that spider-man writer' whether you do good or bad for the rest of your career.

Gabby Riveria

just burn it all down

That's a baseless assertion, moreso because no one has touched the main spidey book besides Lardass for what? 6 years? More?

Bleedingcool says Nick Spencer and the Invincible artist are the new creative team so we'll see if that happens.

I think he also said they're getting a FCBD story or something.

Kelly is the only established Marvel writer I trust with ASM anymore.
If not him, give it to some literal who and let him take the wheel til ASM goes to shit and then try it again with another fresh voice

forgot I had a pic

Give us a rotating team of Conway Kelly Spencer and Thompson!