It's been almost 6 years

>it's been almost 6 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAJQsFJklGI
youtube.com/watch?v=YAwZadzszSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did he not get sued for using the money to pay for his back surgery?

And yet I do not draw

That's what you get for giving money to washed up perfectionist pedophiles

>good cartoons take time to make
who would have guessed

>John K
>Good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OH FUCK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The SU crew are more talented than this hack at this point, at least they can y'know, finish a single episode.

>It's been 4 years

I backed $1 to this and I feel ripped off

youtube.com/watch?v=iAJQsFJklGI

>$136,723

That is some Shmorkian mouth animation going on at 5:17

There's a name I haven't heard in a while.
He still doing that fuckin' cartoon voice and pretending to be a smurf or whatever?

He might still be in the hospital, either that or he's in the slammer for what he did

What did he do? Last thing I heard was that whole girlfriend recording with the 'don't touch me' bit

I would have prefered he finished what we had already seen instead of adding more unfinished stuff

It works better of you stop it at guess we're having face for dinner anyway.

I feel bad. At least I actually think it will be finished some day, he just needs to get the money which he can pay for out of his own pocket.

KickStarter hasn't had its big class action lawsuit yet, so you're free to scam as you please on there right now.

What is this project, anyways? Seems he's been really building a lot of lore into this. He even went to fucking Malaysia to get an idea of the setting.

>this took 5 years to make

Jesus Christ. Here's some REAL Ren and Stimpy animation for anyone who wants to wash their mouth out.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAwZadzszSc

More like he spent the Kickstarter funds on a vacation in Malaysia...

just throwin this out there, the little text sinagalong kinda notation he's doing is a great way to plan lip sync. John probably shouldn't have animated this himself but thats good direction

Jesus christ,is the only buff adult guy he can draw a caricature of his own father? His entire career was just venting out over his shitty childhood, wasn't it?

Fucking unreal. How does anyone value this hack's opinions on animation art in light of this garbage?

Redline was made in less fucking time than Cans Without Labels.

Yeah but isn't Atoms also working on Bunnicula? If he is, you can argue he has a full time job already.

I feel kinda bad for Johnny.
With proper guidance he could have been so much more.
Not just as an animator but as a person.

How is George buff?

And no it isn't, look at The Ripping Friends.

>namefag

>The SU crew are more talented than this hack at this point,
Once again a namefag like lenny is full of shit, at least john is actually funny and doesnt make concentrated bile like every season 5 episode so far

Really doesn't look much better than his late 90s Flash stuff.

There are literally feature length animated movies that took less time to make

Are...are you serious?

>I'll use George Liquor again, that's a good trick!

>Donald Bastard
Where's the joke here?

Kek, I've only seen two episodes of SU, and they were truly garbage.
But John K. oh god, John K is a joke.

Six years of calarts was right. I'd rather have shows actually exist than have them stuck in a limbo of funding and arduous animation processes that takes a decade to get one episode out.

That Donald Duck was a major asshole in the original shorts, comic strip and Barks stories

That's not much of a joke.