Japanese people react to President Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c

Thoughts? Any Japanbros want to jump in and comment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they weighed Hillary's corruption more heavily than I expected. I guess that is the result of not being a brain washed leftist.

Damn I knew Japan relied on the US for military, but I didn't know they were sniveling faggots who are scared to lose it.

Blonde dyke not do varry vell

Trump has very huge penis

XDDD *bows to camera making guttural noises*

>Complain about military bases
>Don't take away the military bases!

well Japan is pretty big on honor and doing things right. corruption and shit like that is seen as VERY dishonorable, especially if it actually fucking comes out to the public and you keep going.

That's just the Okinawans who complain.

they just want me to buy a ps4. but i'm not gonna do it.

>Every person has a completely unbiased, educated opinion

:|

Thought it was made clear that Sup Forums users here are all david-senpai and expats

Not gonna watch it because isn't the guy who runs that channel a Japanese-American (aka second gen scum) who basically cherry picks whatever agrees with his liberal views?

This. Holy shit. I never thought I'd say this, but if these are a good sample of Japanese people... Americans are so fucking stupid and emotional across the board.

you gotta check this one out too

I would be fucking pissed if they did it in reverse but

>I dream of living in NIPPON land being a boisterous unapologetic AMERICAN and fucking as many women as possible and soaking in the culture while remaining as Cowboyish stereotypical as I could

didnt seem like it in this one.

wow those japs know all about our election and most burgers think china and japan are the same thing

they need to be flooded with sand niggers and regular niggers they r way too smart

Well... at least we're less suicidal and have a better birthrate. And we can wear shoes indoors... and we don't have to break our backs bowing to everyone older than us.

It wasn't cherry picked, its just personal opinions.

I'm watching this video in one half of my screen while watching the Portland anti-Trump protest in the other. I wish Americans could be as calm about Trump and be willing to give him a chance as the Japanese are. The Japanese aren't the ones protesting, its the Americans and Germans who are doing that.

sometimes the niggers get off their leashes and rape nip women.
also stupid leftists in every country that just hate the military

English teacher here. My kids had to make a skit of a phone conversation today. The tl;dr is trump called hillary, she said she was sad, hung up and started crying. I lost my shit.

I feel like watching this video that when a Japanese person thinks about "Americans" he only thinks about white people and considers all of our minorities just sort of refuse that we're burdened with.

Has randomyoko spoke about the election yet?

When will Japan have a high-coup?

> and we don't have to break our backs bowing to everyone older than us.

Kek

Seriously though, Americans need to wake the fuck up. I hope Trump abolishes the media for brainwashing everyone.

Anybody have the original version of this photo?

>societies that aren't fractured by race bait and class bait from communists

The west used to be like this.

Fuck off Chibodee! Your cowboyish dong is no match for my BURNING FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's amazing

give link, you retard

damn all those people are in great shape and well dressed. Americans are slobs in comparison really a shame people go out in public wearing pajamas and don't give a fuck about their health here.

They were more rational about Donald Trump than the majority of Americans and Europeans. They had their grievances and complaints, but not once did I hear "racist" or "sexist" in that video.

honestly, the japs need to get their military fired back up again. maybe have themselves a winning skirmish or two against some random third world shithole.

>nips understand America better than the American media

Lucky for you the Japs really like cowboys.

Well technically that's unconstitutional but they're destroying themselves anyway.
That's sadly too hard to believe at this point

Make japan america again

I don't think so, I've seen some of his videos before. Pretty sure he's native Japanese. He's got an accent while speaking English that a Japanese-American wouldn't have

This. Okinawa is like a weird combination of TDC and Hawaii.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwNTjlEpJD0

Surprisingly good.

Japanese media is more reserved and the sensationalist stuff seems to be reserved to skits and reenactments.

Yuta is 100% nip. He loves in kansai from memory.

Well the amount of crimes the americans bring with them to okinawa is huge. I have a okinawan friend who tells me that okinawa would be fine if blacks weren't allowed to roam free.

Do Japanese people consider white americans different from "minority" americans?

>Trump appealed to white people
>People felt Trump would bring the most beneficial change to white people
>Clinton's corruption did her in
Jesus Japs analyzed this election better than most Americans

>every one of them was reasonable and wasn't screaming about shitlib memes like racism

We really need to get rid of the fucking leftists here

Okinawans hate the Japanese worse than the Americans.

whaitu piggu

>Hillary dug her own grave because of her fraud
Nice to see some redpilled Japanese. They're culture is big on not fucking up, especially those in office/power so not shocking they think she's a shit person.

Did you give them a special grade or something for that?

probably

My Japanese friend just asks when do they arrest Hillary.

>especially those in office/power
Uh, no. They accept and expect government corruption. They only get restless about it when the economy really really tanks. Like the 90s...and only part of them.

They don't want their own military or nuclear weapons but rely on US military and nuclear weapons to defend them

Okinawas relation to main islands is like comparing the missisippi relations to california.. They don't undarstand each other at all.

>Yuta
>Utah

Hahahaha.

Is there no punishment for bad journalism and lying to people, and defrauding other people? Or does the market handle it by changing their viewing habits?

This, only the implication that races can live together in the same country is obviously wrong.

They consider us "real" Americans.

Generally speaking, the only Americans you will see in Japanese media are goofy but well-meaning white dudes or hulking black dudes who may or may not be criminals but are usually terrifying.

Time to grow up.

Well, aren't they?

Sorry I'm not a Jap expert like all the other fags on this website. I just know those fuckers kill themselves if Toyota's start fucking up.

>SHAMFRU DISPRAY

>Well the amount of crimes the americans bring
Americans commit less crimes than Natives per capita.

I'm not sure why Japan thinks we're going to tell them to fuck off when they've pretty much always stood by their agreements with us, unlike the lazy, shiftless Europeans.

1: The whole world is interested in the color of our shit, much more our major politics

2: They probably ran into several people ignorant/uncaring of the event

It's not about hating or being leftist. Trump wants Japan to pay for the military presence or leave.

Too bad the military industrial complex will drum up more reasons why the US needs to stay for the Japanese benefit. They might false flag a China attack or something.

Personally Japan needs to revise Article 9 and develop their own military

>Okinawa here

They can be taken to court for slander or if it's hugely misleading but generally it won't happen. Especially to the largest media corporations in the world. If Trump really tried then everyone would call him out as fascist. Which it would be.

They're paranoid.

Dude. Considering how fucking xenophobic the Japs are it's not all that surprising that they blow shit concerning foreigners out of all the fucking proportion.

This, although I think the US gov wants Japan to have greater army capability and South Korea to have a larger navy/air force.

TLDR we need to be worrying more about europe

What video is this from? It looks triggering.

>okinawa would be fine if blacks weren't allowed to roam free

This is true

GOD DAMN LOOK AT THAT GORGEOUS HOMOGENOUS SOCIETY

COMPLETELY SPOTLESS CITY

NO TRASH, BUMS, CRIME OR NASTINESS

9 PM AT NIGHT, AND EVERYONE IS WALKING AROUND CAREFREE AS FUCK -- YOUNG, OLD, AND ALL AGES IN BETWEEN

I WANT WHAT YOU HAVE, JAPAN

ME FIRST

hopefully they learn from the west and never make the "multiculturalism" mistake

This. I'm not racist, but if the white supremacists cleaned out all of the minorities, I wouldn't mind so much.

Just an in class thing not an exam. Would've if i couldve

Its getty images so more than likely some photographer at a protest snapping pics.

I mean... I don't entirely disagree but that's still racist user, lol.

The highest order of civilization here is to Preserve the Japanese and the japanese way of life.

>that military school background

awesome, why haven't I heard about that anywhere else?

Because it would put him in a more positive light, that is at one point in his life he got treated like shit.

I wish people would stop saying "I'm not a racist" as if it's a fault, something to be ashamed of. It's not. You're racist because that's how humans have survived for tens of thousands of years.

>In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all arrests for murder

They are 13.2% of the population. THIRTEEN PERCENT, yet they commit over HALF the murders in your country. How can you look at statistic like that and not be racist? It's called self-preservation.

Their streets are so clean.
Beautiful.

>What are libtards?

Japan is really a lot more disconnected from the West than a lot of Americans realize. The interviewer probably had to ask twenty other people before they found one who even knew the names of the two presidential candidates, much less anything about them.

people find it so hard to be rational about this

bias doesn't necessarily imply hatred

it's simply rational

>He wears his shoes indoors
gas yourself

DONT STRETCH YOURSELF OUT TOO THIN, JAPANESE MOUNTAIN MONKEY

TRUMPU DONAL

>open vid
>annotation pops up
>Reads: this video is banned in Germany

No not regularly but if I need to go to the garage I don't want to carry my shoes all over the place

i'm trying to get a US govt job there. houses are actually really cheap and the laws about foreigners owning property are non-existent .

Haha, people walk in the park at midnight. It doesn't tucking matter. There's no crime. Except random psychos in rare cases.

Japans low immigration and drugs rate is probably the reason.

>he actually believes the "immigrants and drug addicts cause crime" meme

he doesn't seem liberal at all in the videos i've watched.

For instance he did a video on how japs don't give a shit about cultural appropriation or who plays characters in movies.

Because that would have meant that they might have recognized that he might know something about what he's talking about.

Same with america tho