Will he be a good president, Sup Forums?

Will he be a good president, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/trump-critic-warren-buffett-says-stocks-will-continue-to-rise-2016-11-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so

what do you think, faggot?

I don't think so, but it is too late to complain, so let's hope he'll surprise.

yes, i have a good feel. life is a game and he is player.

>not even sworn in and he is already making america great again

marketwatch.com/story/trump-critic-warren-buffett-says-stocks-will-continue-to-rise-2016-11-11

He'll be fine

Whats the worst that could happen? That some more triggered libcuck vegan safe space shemale cry babies kill themselves? BE MY FUCKING GUEST!

Nice proxy/vpn you fucking retarded faggot. I wish we had a filter that auto-banned both leafposters and people that post links with derpi in the name. This has been getting worse and worse, because now you're taking non-pony related images that just so happen to be next to pony images and then spamming them. If the pony image didn't exist, the other image would be completely irrelevent to it.

If he does all that he promised then yes, but he won't, so no.

of course fucking not. I just hate liberals pussy ways and the current state of politics. So fuck it. I voted for him. There are no brakes on this train.

He'll be a mediocre one-term president.

Hillary would have been the same but with 50% more chance of proxy wars.

mediocre one term president (maybe less if he fucks up hard). same thing as hilary except hilary would've caused more damage.

people freaking the fuck out are about to realize he will be the peoples president because it's what he's known all his life. business.

has he ever failed at anything?

This. His presidency will satisfy the right wing clamor and then we'll get a Bernie-type progressive

lol
step in the way of trump and get BTFO

I don't think so, but I'm going to go along for the ride anyway.

The only way to know for sure is to let him do his thing for the next four years!

Ask again later.

>Will he be a good president, Sup Forums?

Name a good president.

Well, if he wants to get elected by all the Democrats that voted for Hillary.

HE WILL BE THE BEST

My brain says he'll just sell out to usual establishment garbage. My heart hopes otherwise.

Ok, why do you do this?

>good president
nice meme

And just fuck off
derpibooru.org/1004936

not sure. better than fucking hillary thats for sure

I'm not sure he was serious. Vendettafag is known for being a serial harasser

you never know what sort of terror attack will happen or war will break out but he isn't a sociopath like Hillary Clinton and at the very least gives the impression of caring about people meanwhile everyone else came off as an evil cunt willing to sell out just trying to get into office

Washington, Jefferson, and Theodore Roosevelt

Ask again later.

6 minutes has passed.
Why do you insist on harassing me?

Ask again Later.

6 minutes has passed.
Why do you insist on harassing me?

No but he will be /our president/

t. American on vacation.

Out of order

That makes no sense

I doubt it

Who knows

Who does

Who cares?

Already made Libtards lose their shit so he satisfied me even before taking office.