ITT we talk about the Spider-Man games. ive played a bunch of them and they are some of my favorite games

ITT we talk about the Spider-Man games. ive played a bunch of them and they are some of my favorite games.

id like to ask specifically though, what went wrong with TASM1 and 2, they had great visuals and decent gameplay, but both stories were lacking. the first had a story that was half decent and related to the movi plot as a direct sequel, but felt like a shitty direct to dvd sequel. the second... fuck. it had almost no story, it was all about carnage. yet they barely got that right. carnage killer? so lame, should have just been carnage, and at the end,he scream maximum carnage. it had some of the visually best takes on almost all the character other than a Green Goblin, though this can be attributed to it being based on the movie but not really. i think if tasm2 were to have been just a standalone game it would have been better. not just that. i feel like with dlc content, you could continue to add comic plots to the game, i.e. Kraven's Last Hunt DLC, or Doc Ock DLC, and have stories surrounding a singular villian each time. keeping the game relavent. they already had new york done well and the mechanics of it done well for the most part. you could pdate those even for different stories like electric proof webs for electro's story. does Sup Forums think a multi dlc story driven spider-man game could work?

tl;dr? would dlc make tasm better?

you wrote too much stuff

it's too much

do you want my head to explode?

This should have been a thread about spiderman ps4

i mean its simple

TASM 1 and 2 sucked to fix it...

also, this is just SM Game General discussion.

i am excited for ps4 spider-man but fuck the whole ps4 only shit, pc gamer here and i want it without having to buy a new console. i like playstation dont get me wrong, but spider-man deserves to be enjoyed by everyone.

bump

Son you should've accepted that PS4+PC is the true master race years ago when Bloodborne came out
Hell, now you be in the gamer cool crowd you need a Switch too

No, I am a gay and I like to suck dicks

That bulge

>switch

Spider-Man 2000 is objectively the best game together with Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 2 had but two flaws.

No unlockable costumes, and no J.K. Simmons.

I'm already at full health

SM2 will always be overrated. It had the swinging, it had the soundtrack, it had nothing else. Ultimate took what SM2 had and made it into a decent Spider-Man game.

wasnt Tobey the only one who actually voiced in the game?

With how much games degraded in the west in general, I feel only japs could do Spidey any justice at this point. That or weeaboos into DMC, like how WoS came to be. Either way, neither the 8th gen nor the MCU audience care so it's never happening. We'll get another cinematic Arkham shitpile and everyone will pretend they enjoyed it again, only this time they'll pretend harder because muh exclusive.

I've been a PC player for the last 5-6 years and I just got a PS4 last Christmas and it's probably one of my best purchase. Like it was really lacking in my life. Spent the last few weeks playing the Uncharted trilogy and Horizon Zero Dawn and I got The Last of Us and Bloodborne on my shelves that are waiting for when I get more time. I'm also excited for Shadow of the Colossus (which I never played before) and the new Spider-Man.
And on the side, I enjoy playing Rising Storm 2 or any little indie game I found on Steam.

I'm sounding like a shill but I'm being sincere when I say that this is really the best combo.

Ultimate is for cucks though because it’s Ultimate

Funny, how you could pretty much say the same about Web of Shadows.
>[Web of Shadows] will always be overrated. It had the [combat system], it had [choices that affect endings], it had nothing else.
The funniest part, is that thing I mentioned aside it also felt like a shittier, blander USM just with better graphics.

Web of Shadows really did only have combat and choices going for it but it's still an enjoyable Spidey game as is SM2. Dosn't stop it being overrated though.

Also a not-shit source material and symbiote as a mechanic. But hey, who cares about gameplay, right?

What was enjoyable about it? It's the single most boring Spider-Man game I have ever played.
>a not-shit source material
a) It had no source material to begin with, dumbass and if there was one, it'd be far shittier than Spider-Man 2.
b) The story was retarded garbage that appeals only to the cancerous "HURR DURR SYMBIOTES R KUL" crowd.
>muh symbiote
Who the fuck cares other than retarded symbiotefags who should neither be seen nor heard.
>one mode is faster but weaker
>other mode is slower but stronger
Wow, such exciting gameplay.

You’re far too passionate about a game based on a comic

>LOL U MAD XD
Quality argument.

PC+Switch+PS4 is the best combo

Poorfags and console warriors need not apply

I haven't played a Spider-Man game in years.

What's the best spidey game(s) for the Xbox360/Xbone generation?

Web of Shadows and Shattered Dimensions are probably the best 2 of the PS3/360 era

What said. Don't even bother with TASM.

Tobey, Kirsten, and Alfred Molina.

bro get gravity rush 1 and 2 if you haven't already

>PC+PS4 is the best combo
fixed 4u m8

Fart in my mouth and prove it