Reminder that someday...

Reminder that someday, some artist out there will work their ass off for years to create the greatest animated work man has ever known and you faggots will hate it for some arbitrary bullshit reason.

fuck off john

That's nice, but did you ever see Wacky Delly?

Damn fucking right

I like good comics and cartoons user, you just need to accept that just cause you enjoy a thing that doesn't mean that it is an inherently good thing.
Looking at you, SUfags

I've seen you make this exact thread twice but fine, what are these arbitrary bullshit reasons?

>greatest animated work
>people will still criticized it
>this is considered a bad thing

No one worth their salt is gonna care what Sup Forums thinks

is this you?

So?
As long as you enjoy it (and it doesn't break any societal laws) it shouldn't matter what others think. People that do otherwise can't think for themselves.

you can say that about all forms of media, really

You could have the worlds greatest cartoon ever made, and it could end up being hot garbage in about 2 years.

I would assume the creation itself would appease any individual. The fact that you made something you've dreamed of is in itself worth it all. This whole "muh acknowledgement" idealism is horrid and only leads to disappointment.
Also if you haven't heard it a thousand times, if you can't take criticism at this point, then you are fucked in life, evenmoreso if you create.

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW KOE HAEYTS EH-VUH-REE-THEENG
You make these shitty threads where you bitch about the board at least once per day, which is against >>>/global/rules/8 and >>>/global/rules/10
Everyone, report OP like the subhuman faggot he is.

Reminder that someday, some artist out there will work their ass off for years to create the greatest animated work man has ever known and children will prefer TTG! to it

But Sup Forums loves Venture Bros.

>boo hoo pweople should wike things because babby worked hward on it :(

Eat shit and die faggot

this
99% of opinions on Sup Forums are worth jack shit

Sup Forums loves Teen Titans, Venture Bros, Mission Hill, Spawn TAS, Batman TAS and Batman Beyond and most of the rest of the DCAU plus a lot of other shows I'm not thinking of. Sup Forums likes the Simpsons but knows, like the whole rest of the world, that it took a nosedive after a few years. What 'greatest animated work man has ever known' are you talking about exactly you whiny shit? Are you an SUfag or something?

if Richard Williams ever finishes his version of the thief and the cobbler Ill love it. It's amazing as it is now, unfinished, so fuck you.

Ever since i saw this episode when i was 9 i wanted to be a cartoonist

based report user

reminder that opinions are a thing and that people, especially the kind you'll find here, will be overly critical of things when they are unhappy, have nothing better to do, take themselves too seriously, are just trolling, or all of the above

>durr posting is serious business
Fucking kill yourself rule spamming cock sucker

Shut up and get back to working on Fatheads, Ralph.

'Kay

One of the greatest lessons you can learn is to never care in the slightest what Sup Forums thinks