So is this the best thing to come out of DC in the last year?

So is this the best thing to come out of DC in the last year?

It didn't come out last year, though. It came out this year.

Didn't this dude JUST get zapped by Dr. Manhattan like 3-4 months ago?
I mean I know in comics no one stays dead, but that's a little quick.

Apparently you have not heard of Dark Knights: Metal or Doomsday Clock.

That was Thawne. This is Hunter.

That was Thawne.

>Tripfag is stupid
That was Eobard Thawne, numbnuts. This is Hunter Zolomon

Different reverse flash

Ah, ok.

Apparently you haven't heard of Dastardly and Muttley.

Holy shit comics are trash.

That's mean, I don't really follow Big 2 shit closely since it's mostly trash anyways.
Only comic either is publishing right now worth reading is The Platoon, and it's wrapping up.

No, this is!
I should go to sleep if I can fuck up this bad

Gross.

You're alright.

This came out this week you fucking moron.

Then why are you even here to comment on shit you don't even read, even bold to call it trash after the fact?

By that I mean last 12 months

It can be fun, sometimes I get polite discussion, sometimes I run into turbo-spergs.
Use your filter if it hurts your little feelings.

And it is the best thing to happen in the last 365 days.

That's not Lego Batman.

I'm purely pointing out how fucking idiotic it is to talking shit on material you don't even read. Make no mistake, the big 2 has its fair share of stupid, but at least I read it first to make a fair criticism about it. You? You're just an attention whore with a trip who has more sensitive feelings than I when it comes to shit flinging who feels the need to give his 2 cents when no one even asked.

Daily reminder that dreams do come true.

Nah

Now we just need superboy prime and monarch back

Yah

Not even the best DC issue that day.

I don't want attention, I'm on an anonymous site using a name I don't use elsewhere on the internet.
Mostly use the trip for storytimes, but I leave it on cause it pisses off autists.
Look I just wanted a clarification as to why zoom was alive so quick and I got it from two much more polite anons. You really can filter me if I hurt your feelings this bad over your awful big 2 tripe.

What was?
>inb4 Batshit

Hey you're the one getting upset over it, not I. I mean this is Sup Forums, how are you still not used to rude talk yet? And leaving a trip on, by default, means you want attention, even if its fore triggering autists. So expect this kind of thing. I ain't filtering shit. But let me help you clear up this mess, because Reverse Flashes do get kind of tricky.
>Eobard Thawne, AKA Professor Zoom, mortal enemy of Barry Allen, from the future, used to be Barry's biggest fanboy.
>Hunter Zolomon, AKA Zoom, constant threat to Wally West, wants to make Wally a better hero by giving him tragedies to overcome, not a speedster

Barry being the only flash was retarded, Flash being a legacy of many characters was great.

Everyone pointed out that it's a different Zoom, but I might add that because of his nature as a living paradox, Thawne always comes back from death. The negative Speed force brings him back.

>Thawne always comes back from death. The negative Speed force brings him back.
I used to like the theory that the speedforce sometimes bring people from other timelines, the original barry died at coie and this one is another one, just like Thawne.

okay can someone actually tell me the difference between hunter and thawne. they look exactly alike and i dont understand the hype for trading one yellow faggot for another

Thawne is from the future, hates Barry with an intense passion.

Zolomon is a friend of Wally's who got crippled by Grodd (HMMM Who just showed up in Flash?) and then tried to use the cosmic treadmill which blew up. It gave him time powers that are essentially super speed. He wants to make Wally a better hero through tragedy.

Eobard Thawne is a former Flash fan from the 25th century who went back and time, found out he would become his greatest enemy, and went insane. He makes it a priority to dick with Barry and is powered by the negative speed force. He killed Barry's mom, and his dad was blamed for it

Hunter Zolomon is Zoom, a man Wally West failed to save, and became crippled. He used the cosmic treadmill and gave himself time powers which to the naked eye, give him the appearance of super speed, but in reality just slows down time. His mission is to constantly give Wally tragedies to Wally, so he may grow and become a better hero from them. He's responsible for killing Wally's 2 unborn children

eoard is a yandere who loves barry allen in a disturbing way.
Zoom is a friend of Wally who, when he got stuck, tried to use the cosmic treadmill to walk again and gave him the power to control time and tries to make Wally's life go through tragedies to Batman to be he a better hero .

Eobard was a Flash fanboy from the future. Goes back in the past to meet his hero & learns that he is destined to become Barry's nemesis. Eventually devolves into being a guy who will do anything he can to make Barry's life worse.

Hunter was Wally's FBI friend who was paralyzed by Grodd. Hunter asks Flash to go to greater lengths to help him fix his life, but Wally refuses. Hunter tries using the cosmic treadmill, becomes Zoom, & realizes that Wally's unwillingness to go the extra mile to help people prevents him from being a great hero. Now Hunter dedicates his life to forcing Wally to overcome tragedy, forcing him to become a greater hero.

Thawne is from the future used to love Flash but found out Flash kills him so now he's evil,crazy, and HATES Barry Flash.Like to absurd levels. He's a dick in general but Barry is archnemesis. Pre-crisis Flash snapped his neck. Flashpoint Batman shot him in the head. Manhattan burned him to half baked corpse. but he comes back because time travel

Hunter is from current time. He was a cop and friends with Wally Flash. He got crippled by an evil psychic gorilla and asked the Flash to use his cosmic treadmill, Wally said no because time travel is dangerous. Hunter uses the treadmill anyway. It blows up on him and he gets negative speed force and crazy. Gets a massive hard for putting people through crucibles and making them "Better heroes" or they die. Hunter also Taaalkksssssss fuuuunnyyyyyy.

Hunter thinks he's helping when's he being an asshole.

Thawne is just being an asshole.

>Hunter also Taaalkksssssss fuuuunnyyyyyy
People typing like Zoom always draaaaggggg ooouuutt theeeeir letters but forget healsotalkslikethis. I imagine the speed up & slow down talking sounds pretty cool.

Except barry took away his powers and iris zapped him with a black hole gun

Memestrole

This is the 4th time he's died. There's gonna be a 5th too. and a 6th and a 7th etc etc

Iris killed "a" Thawne, and Barry merely tapped into the Negative Speedforce. Thawne has ran up and down the timeline so much, endured several universal restarts, that he's become a walking fact of reality. So long as Barry exists, so does Thawne

Yeah arch villains use to die a lot.

How long till he kills august for being a cheap ripoff of him?
Or until daniel west comes back and teams up with zoom and thawne to meet the reverse flash family

Actually most of those were in the past t years. He died once in the 80s and then only showed up as past versions till flash rebirth. We then see his resurrection a year later in bn.
He diwd in flashpoint and came back awful and then overwrote his new self and died to manhattan. Came back like 2 months later and iris killed him after barry stripped him of the negative speed fprcd

You know, I didn't hate Daniel. He's a less ambitious Reverse Flash, and a possible arch for NuWally if played right. It helps that his powers come from the Mirror Dimension, and he can actually reverse time if given the juice.

I wamt him to come back solely to mess with wally. And i guess itd mess with older wally too a bit.

Although didnt he kinda die a hero when he had to team up with the squad and he saw thst he didnt want to be like them?

>well we just cashed in on Batman, who else can we use
>people don't seem to like Superman anymore but that Flash show is popular
>alright, lets just make a story with a bunch of Flashes

People are understandably hype about Zolomon but the Renegades also rule

That was a fantastic reveal

You know this sounds crazy, but Commander Cold looked more like Captain Boomerang's son what with the scarf and the Boomerang statue standing next to him.

I dont know who they are. Goodish versions of the rogues?

A bunch of cops from the 25th century, same time as Thawne, who use weapons/costumes similar to The Rogues. They tried to bring in Thawne before, and it appears they're being manipulated by Zolomon

When did they show up before?

Get off Sup Forums, Joshua.

Deathstroke, easily.

Called it

This run is terrible. Kys for your shit taste.

Congrats? You indeed identified the better book.

>memestroke
>better than anything
Even supergirl is better

You should keep saying meme, it's really funny and makes your while argument for you. It's cool a character you know the board really likes came back on the last page, but it was an otherwise average issue. Run of the mill first issue of an event, setting it up.

Meanwhile Deathstroke's many plots are paying off meticulously and it's really funny to boot.

Was this before or after the Button?

JLA/Doom Patrol
Deathstroke

Also if we're counting Vertigo then Astro City > all

Dastardly death of the rogues in the johns/manapul run, befor new 52 after brightest day

>memestroke
You mean deadpool?

Didn’t know you were such a casual

>Flashfags don't read good comics
nothing new here

They do look similar, but they're notably different in their eyepieces. Thawne has his eyes visible, while Zolomon wears big lenses which cover his eyes.

If you've got the Blu-Ray edition of the Flashpoint Paradox movie, one of the bonus features has Johns demonstrating how Zoom talks.

After. And it was after for him too

Eobard is silver age Reverse Flash
Hunter is cereal lord’s OC Reverse Flash

DC should stop publishing Flash. He hasn't had a good comic in more than a decade.

Well there was that one issue of Hal n Pals where Hal had a heart to heart with the spirit of his dad and tapped then into the speedforce that was pretty baller

While I like the idea of Zoom IN THEORY, I really really don't like how they made him a complete monster, cop killing lunatic give that Zoom himself is a cop/criminal profiler and that the story where he got his power explicitly stated he was never secretly evil all along and actually had his father-in-law/mentor MURDERED by a criminal who he thought wouldn't escalate to murdering police officers Joker style.

Zoom should be more Hannibal Lecter and not axe crazy trying to out bodycount Thawne. He doesn't kill cops, which puts him at odds with the rest of the Rogues, who hate the cops all together and goes out of his way not to kill them.

One of the very first things Zoom did when he got his powers was murder Flash's unborn kids.

Him being a cop killer makes sense in that once you murder your former friend's unborn babies, you might as well be insane enough to kill cops

Hunter doesn't get negative speed force powers, he is displaced in time. He isn't a speedster.

that's cool and all but why is Zolomon the speed Pope now?

He's a judge, or possibly impersonating one.

Was I ever this fucking retarded?

It's not like they're IDENTICAL GEOFFF

ITLITERALLYHASHISNAMETHERE WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

Guys, can you give me a link, where i can read all of The Flash Rebirth comics?

getComics or readcomicsonline, bruh.

Thx

No problem, handsome x

Well your trip is just a worse version of mine, so yeah I'd say so.

We can never have enough Flash extended misery, yes please.

Is this autism, guys?

No. Zolomon is shit.

In what way?

yep he saved a lot of people.

How was it better? I read Deathstroke and Astro City but there was nothing in those issues that stood out too much.

>It's an average issue
It actually wasn't. Williamson changed his dialog style and the art was far better. It definitely was his best written issue.

Boys, it's okay to like that issue of the Flash and Deathstroke. We're all gonna be fine.

Reminder that it was a literal time bomb, it aged or de-aged(can't remember which) everything it hit. Daniel was a Flash so I'm sure he's fine