Do you understand that you guy are legit propagandists now?

Do you understand that you guy are legit propagandists now?

It's not ironic or fake, Breitbart said "politics is downstream from culture" and Sup Forums is now that culture, at the heart of the administration that's about to control the most powerful political entity in Earth's history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_mLzFeqWePo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

I just like to read and post in my free time. Really don't give a shit about any deep meaning behind why that is or to what end.

>being a propagandist is bad
Are you this fucking retarded?

Do you even know what a propagandist is, you absolute fucking retard?

LOOK AT US

WE THE JEW NOW

This is one of those "Frankenstein's Monster" scenarios.

We unleashed Trump on the world. Now we sit back and watch

WE PRESIDENT NAO

Boo hoo go fuck yourself you whiny faggot. Go be a little self-worshiping libtard, you Satan-worshiping piece of worthless shit. You think you're a good guy? You're not. You're a bad person. Everyone is bad except for Jesus. I'm sorry for you, your parents must be complete retards. And you think you can spit on this peaceful and prosperous land built by my people who worshiped Jesus/God since arriving here in the 1600s, and you think you can worship Satan on this land? You should be hanged, faggot. Now that Trump is President, you better be a good little boy. We're a lot less lenient than that faggot nigger Obama. We want a comfy society for people who worship God. If you are unwilling to submit to Jesus, the one true God, we will destroy you. If we were like Jesus, we would let you overcome us, but we are flawed sinners, who want to live in a comfy society. If you want to worship your own power instead of thanking God and repenting, if you want to worship your own strength, I'm sorry for the pain you will feel. We don't give a fuck about the 'sins of our past', nigger. God forgives those who repent. If you think that was bad, our damage output is going to be off the charts after all these years of being held down by the satanic establishment. Try us, little bitch

We never hated the jews for their intellect, their ingenuity. We hated that our people got played by them. If we can do the same, why not?

life is a constant battle for what you think is right

Did I ever imply that "being a propagandist is bad," dipshit?

the liberal media and hillary's campaign completely fucked up by acknowledging the existence of the alt right and Sup Forums. for the longest time we were having fun shitting on liberals but there wasn't actually any reason for us to truly believe that we made any difference whatsoever. But then we started scaring people enough that they called us out. If they had just ignored our trolling we never would have known how influential we could become. But they just had to take the bait and label us a legitimate threat.

>taking the bait this hard
>not realizing that I just propaganded your ass

I'm legit too good at this.

We aren't the good guys user. That isn't the point.

I graciously welcome our new overlord
youtu.be/_mLzFeqWePo

Bannon is controlling him and Bannon is as close to Sup Forums as it gets in the real world.

One of the things the actual propagandists haven't discovered yet, is that it eventually kills them.

As it should be.

>taking on the Jew and winning....feels good man.

Uhhhhhhh

Yeah dude, we know.

This is reality. The struggle is reality. We learned it long ago.

>Bannon is controlling him
Proofs?

LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

WE THE MEDIA NOW

We do not sit back and watch. We keep pushing forward. Barely anything has been accomplished.

>propagandists now
>now
lmao Mr. Van Winkle, but not legit ones.

Yes

I also worked in advertising

Sup Forums posters aren't propagandists. Propaganda is outdated. Memetic warfare works with emotions and ideas.

nope never never never

We are aware yes

It's probably going to be a little slow for a few months. Have to wait for the left to cool off a little, and get inaugurated.

Meanwhile there are some interesting elections in Europe coming up....

Do you understand that Sup Forums has been the culture of the entire internet for almost 10 years? Reddit is just trickled down memes taken from here, this site. This site that you are on. IS the epicenter of the culture for the entire planet.

and you're worried about some faggot election?

pride begets the fall

quit blowin' smoke up everyone's ass and get the fuck back work

This was great.. I watched this happen ... nothing was taken away from it when it was shown the kid was just talking to some security guy below the stage ...

>50 years from now Sup Forums will be a topic in history class

You're welcome.

(Pro-tip: you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.... unless it is thirsty.)

In every war, the true power lies in the memes: in the world wars, the govt used propaganda posters to mobilize the entire country's collective effort; now that power lies with us.
PRAISE KEK!!!

I doubt OP knows wtf propaganda is. Well said rabbi

Yeah, and we do it better then the billion dollar industries funded by globalist NWO faggots.

Fight fire with fire

>stop blowing smoke and get back to work
>posted on a board that does nothing but blow smoke

this

That...that is some tasty pasta. Well done cook. well done.