DONALD TRUMP IS A FUCKING MESS

khaama.com/zalmay-khalilzad-in-donald-trumps-list-for-us-secretary-of-state-02265
DONALD TRUMP MIGHT APPOINT A MUSLIM SCRETARY OF STATE!
Sup Forums BTFO FOREVER EVER!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E
youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4
thezog.info/list-summaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate Muslims and their religion but they are useful idiots. The khazarian mafia hates them because they Ban usury. We should be sorta collaborating with them but keep them at arms length.

He's a showman. A performer

The same (((gang))) have been propping him up most of his life

He said what Americans wanted to hear. That proves (((they))) know damn well what it *would* take to fix the US (and by extension the world). But they're not going to fix it

Trump told voters what they wanted to hear. Easy peasy

Voters fell for it same way kids fall for it when parents tell them if they're good they'll get a treat when they get home

People always looking for saviours, someone to save them and fix things

Politicians act like magic fairies and promise, promise

Then reality hits

It's hitting now

Read. Wake up

https ://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

>POL/ BTFO FOREVER EVER!!!
Well this certainly isn't a bait thread made by a shill.

I don't think you get the (((joke)))
>Bring about chaos, you fucking normie.

I don't care. As long as he's a good SoS it'll help pacify the anti-muslim rhetoric the media uses to keep shitting on people.

>Wow, suddenly everything the media says is true! if (website name) says it must be, then it is!!!

10/10 falling for autism again huh m8, dont forget to take your retard pills next time

Poor you

trying to sound edgy

failing

If so, supposedly anti-semitic Bannon wouldn't have gotten anywhere near CS.

The 4d chess match continues

>leftists btfo

i really hope you chaos magician kekers keep thinking the way you do

Yeah and that's why they spent millions opposing him.

We've already got a Muslim president, what other damage could this guy do?

EXACTLY
It legitimized him and now all of you normies are eating it up like fresh cake.

thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

youtube.com/watch?v=cja6N-KGYPY

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

youtube.com/watch?v=IQd8mqFTFv4

thezog.info/list-summaries/

GOOGLE KATHERINA KOBER

1599 blaze it bruh

>They spent millions stopping him.
They spent that money stopping Bernie. He was the real threat. The rest is just a media circus designed to maximize ratings.

>1599
Did something significantly relevant happen in the year 1599?

You're a fool too.
Bernie's just like the rest of them.
Bernie was always meant to be the fall guy.
It took me about 2 weeks of endorsing him to understand he was never meant to win.
You don't get this far in politics without sucking some dick.

>appoint Jew hating Muslim
>Jews can't talk out about it because he's Muslim

>trump appoints muslim as SoS
>is the most war hungry and vicious motherfucker in history
>liberals don't complain because muslims are a people of peace

Thezog. Literal stormfag that has no idea what he is talking about. I bet you think you re smart is the funny thing

He is descended from a Bavarian Ashkenazim kike named Katherina Kober. His family lived 60 miles away from the home of the Rothschild family.

He is such an obvious wealthy, elite kike shill. How hard is it to understand that people who want to trick you would act appealing to convince you trust them. It's a fucking joke that pol can't see this, but y'all are literally owned and brainwashed by the kikes.

>thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
So many successful jews! Someone's hating!

>just like the rest of them
Bernie could not be allowed to win. Which is why the Hillary machine had to shut it down. After that nobody really cared if Hilllary or Trump won. Trump victory was a perfect media victory. 4 years of easy clickbait and soundbytes vs sleepy old boring grandma for 4 years

I'm not hating.
I love everyone on this planet.
I believe Jews should accept Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior, into their hearts.

Z I O N I S M
Read about Bernie's ties to Israel.
These people are ALL actors.
Trump wouldn't have been nearly ass successful if it wasn't for libtards sucking Bernie's dick.
When the bit more "rational" ones realized Trump represented "anti-establishment" politics they were sold.

You americans seem don't distinguish jews by origin and jews by religion. These are two different groups.

What's your point?

>"We've spent 15 bazingillion dollars on war in the middle east over the last 15 years. Think about where we'd be if we'd focused those resources inward."
>"I promise to destroy Isis"

Shit nigga, are you planning on expanding our military engagements in the levant or not?

Some judaic and zionist sects indeed have destructive and hating attitutes towards other nations, but if a person is jewish just because his mother and father are jews means nothing. I am russian, but it does not mean I am mandatory communist, hate America, love Stalin, and have ethanol instead of blood. The same thing for any jew or englishman or german or negro. Your genetics don't mean anything. But you don't call someone russian and automatically assume he is communist, right? But you do that for jew and assume he practises judaism and wants to steal your money through loans.

Jewish race and religion go hand and hand together.
What amount of Ethnic Jews do you believe never had ancestors who accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior?
I'd imagine it to be extremely high.

Look at the Israelis.
Most of them don't identify as religious.
Yet Judaism is the religion their.
And it teaches that these Jews, ethnic or religious are GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE.

These two issues overlap CONSTANTLY.
More than anything else it's the spirit that counts.

eh Trump is the most pro Israel candidate ever. He's not even a secret zionist he's unabashedly pro Israel.

He got a lot of young liberals woke to the fact that the Democratic party is even more rigged in favor of incestuous establishment politics than the GOP. At least the ones that aren't 'peacefully protesting' right now learned.

How does this btfo Sup Forums? He never said he hates Muslims, that's just what retarded Liberal cucks like you are dumb enough to believe.

people put together enough pieces to see the (((coincidence))) and go full stormfront. They never develop any nuance.

>khaama.com

Yeah I'm not clicking that

Every name that comes out from the media, is, most of the time, the Trump administration floating out names in order to test the response. He's been doing this from the second he got into the race.

Is Sup Forums still somehow ignorant of this?

You're still missing the point my man. Genetics do not determine destiny.

Trump has to be a joke right? He's picking the worst possible person for every position. Is he actually trying to destroy America?

Jesus Christ was a jew. Because God is a jew and first human he created was also a jew.
Christianity is a religion of slaves. First christians were edgy jews hiding in caves from romans and legal jews.
Christians believe in the same god as jews do.
Guess, atheism and pagan religions are too edgy for you, (((i go to church erry sunday))) "protestant" american. Stay jewed, c u c k :^D

And Hitler had jews working for him.

Our Donald will have Muslims blowing up other Muslims.

What's the problem here?

Just because it doesn't "count" to you or most ethnic Jews doesn't mean that it doesn't count for the Jews with more political, spiritual, and economic influence.
Jews should accept Jesus Christ.

My Jewish therapist, doesn't identify as religious at all (at least that's what he tells me)
HE'S A FUCKING THERAPIST SELLING SHIT OFF OF FREUDIAN JEWISH MUMBO JUMBO
Know what he did before he was a therapist?
SOLD DIAMONDS

These things matter.

Jews do not believe in Jesus.
Jesus is the lord that came out of direct reaction from the enslavement of the Jews and they murdered him for it.
The "Jews" that accepted Jesus do not call themselves Jews.

>Not being an anti-Semitic, nigger-kike-spic-nonwhite-hating, white supremacist.

Where do you think you are?

Hatred doesn't work.
If hatred work then most of us on here wouldn't be sucking Donald Trump's Jew loving cock.

Hatred blinds people.
Hatred is for the weak and lazy cowards.

kys

I'm more concerned that Zalmay Khalilzad is a fucking neocon POS

>this brain gymnastics
lel this is what /r/the_Donald tells themself

Why don't you go tell that to the people rioting?

OP BTFO HIMSELF

Still using those Canadian proxies, eh CTR faggots?

Does this mean we're going to war with Syria and Iran?

>CTR
lol I really REALLY hope you actually believe this

go back to /r/the_donald faggot

The SoS serves at the pleasure of the president. This is some straight up 17D water polo right here. I'm impressed.