Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EL-VHe_4GmE
youtube.com/watch?v=LBGoYnEV79Y
youtube.com/watch?v=g1Sq1Nr58hM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Your ride's over, mutie. Time to die."

>KAIO-KEN

I'm not going to preside over the demise of Ferengi civilization. Not me. The line must be drawn here -- this far and no further.

My favorite episodes were the ones about Bloo, especially if he was screaming a lot.

Snake try to remember the basics of CQC

Anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you think I'm being unfair, anytime you miss your mommy, QUIT! You sign form 1240-A, you grab your gear, you take a stroll down washout lane! Do you get me?

Me: holy shit that actually is him

Him: you bet ur sweet ass it is

You'd better flush out your head, new guy. This isn't about freedom; this is a slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is "poontang".

>Oh Dr. West, what are u doing? Oh Dr. West! It’s so big!!

I'm escaping to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism. SPACE!

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

I’m heading home to have myself a juice, snuggle with my blankie and go nap nap

>What do I want, what any god wants, a little faith. Cuz without faith I’m nothing and without me you’re fucked

She’s ur daughter u son of a bitch! U cut off part of her finger and put it on me!!

Teen Titans Go? More like Teen Titans No!

Is this it? This is what I got all those ass-whoopings for?

I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression.

But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing

Ryan? Are u still with me?

POOZERS!

It’s ok dad. Also, I’m sorry u didn’t have a father, like the one I have...

>are u talking about blue people Avatar or the wushy-gushy air Avatar?

>"Sterling, most secret agents don't tell every whore from here to Hanoi that they ARE secret agents!"

Why don’t you just shut off!

STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING

Spongebob wait a minute that’s my toenaAAAHHAAAAHHHAHHHH

you’re now thinking of that infamous gif from the Mighty B

>yay. Too loud?

Get this clown trained. I want him in the games until he dies playing.

-or-

90 years ago, I was a freak. Today, I'm an amateur.

Boron is my favorite, of the periodic elements

I built laser-guided robots, programmed for self-defense

Sternn! He's nothing but a low-down, two-timing, backstabbing, thieving, licentious, perverted worm! Hangin's too good for him! Burnin's too good for him! He should be chopped up into little tiny bits and pieces, and buried alive! I'll kill him! Kill!

>YOU HEAR ME ATLAS? ANDREW RYAN OFFERS YOU NOTHING BUT ASHES

>Big O! SHOOOWTIME!
>Big O! Action!

>This attack will take you and the whole bloody planet into the next dimension, Kakarot! GALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

There is no running from this pain. Regret awaits.

>You already are... You're my son J.B. ... my wittle Baby Sass... now lets take a dip in the strawberry river!

Well I made it Seymour, despite your directions

"I am the R.E.G.I.S. Mark V. Do not panic. You will all die."

Azaria is cheating

>tfw can't find other Shearer voice roles on IMDB to post a reply.

"Who disrupts my coronation?!?"

>There is a creature alive today that has survived millions of years of evolution, without change, without passion, and without logic. It lives to kill; a mindless, eating machine. It will attack and devour anything. It is as if God created the devil and gave him… Jaws.

>very expensive, douglath

"If light cannot escape me, what hope have you? Welcome to the abyss."

"The pleasure's all mine, my dear Obi-Wan. I've missed you."

I'M JUST A SWEET TRANSVESTITE
FROM TRANNNSSSEXUAL
TRANSYLVANIUHHHH

>Good to see you again ... Cloud

>Excuse me for Dropping in
>Hi there
>I'm not a monkey, I'm a scientist.

"Citizens of Cardassia, this latest wave of vandalism directed against your Dominion allies must stop."

Yes, idol frog. This time, and any time! I tell you...ANY! TIME! I! PLEASE!

I'll just post this

youtube.com/watch?v=EL-VHe_4GmE

And so, 'The King' is once again my guest.

And why is this? Was Herod unimpressed?

Anderson, stop it! Do you know what that thing will do to you?! You'll become one of God's monsters! Retain your humanity. Don't succumb to power! Either side, it amounts to the same deal: whether in the name of the divine or the demonic, you're still a monster in the end! Do you intend to use that scrap of miracle...to become nothing but a scrap of miracle yourself?! This duel...between us...would you really push it this far - into the realms that lie beyond the realm of mortal life? A monster such as myself...a creature of such weakness that I could not bear the weight of a human life...if I am to be defeated, it must be by a human! [pause] Don't do it, human. Don't become a monster...a monster like me..."

"Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy!"

No way

>Captain Blazkowicz...I know so much about you. We have the same name, you and I. Wilhelm, William. But, you call me "Deathshead." I don't like it. I am a happy man, you see? It does not sound right in English... Say it correctly: Toten...kopf...

youtube.com/watch?v=LBGoYnEV79Y

That just sounds like what Hal would say

Like you borrowed my mini fridge... my good napkins... my lasso... MY FEMUR? WHERE'S MY FEMUR?

>You can stop worrying about grenades now!

I dont know where any these quotes are from

I hate all of you

Oh good, I'm not alone

>Mad Murdock
>Mr. Barclay
>Mung Daal

I like how this guy took three batshit crazy characters and played them so differently...yet made them all sympathetic

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

That voice acting made the game even more awesome.

ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME!
Death head more like Meth head!

I love how hard he's trying to deliver this without losing it. This was probably the best take.
youtube.com/watch?v=g1Sq1Nr58hM

Welcome to the madhouse, Batman!

No way.

That wasn't flying! That was falling with style!

as Joel said, it's like he's had a really long day and he's just realised this is the last line he has to do today and he's super happy to just go home and relax