Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4veaeN2CHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uncle George

God no, we got a neocon pres and a neoliberal pres and both were awful

i hope he is 5th in the line of Trumps firing sqaud

fuck no. low energy, not a single decision made, all controlled by your shitty warmongering VP

yeah, i missed you for 8 years. probably wont miss you once trump gets sworn in

>low energy
He got up pretty early to do 9/11

Fuck no, BIG SPENDING pawn of the (((neo-cons))) "Latino" vote grubbing heir to the RINO empire that was the Bushes.

i still look fondly on the bush years compared to the obama years.

George was a legit bad president, so, no. He got the US in wars, which unintentionally (at least I hope it was unintentionally) led to the crisis in Europe. He was unable to see the massive clusterfuck that was about to hit the US economy. He seems corrupt with all those oil ties.

No.

LOCK HIM UP

Nope. You wasted our money. Paint dogs.

clinton/bush/obama retard years gone
MAGA

no dumb neocon is trembling in fear now that trump is president

He truly give us the best happening of the last 50 year. He also start the hate against Muslims, kill them, etc.

Why everyone hate him? Kinda looks like Sup Forums in person

Jeb killed all of his energy

youtube.com/watch?v=A4veaeN2CHU

Look at that. Not even shoveled out by secret service, just fucking dodged it and kept smiling. I doubt Donny's blubbery body could pull anything like that. Jesus, what a fatty.

I don't forgive foreign policy blunders and invading Iraq was a huge fucking mistake. It was obvious to me at the time and I'm no antiwar leftist. The way they ran the national dialogue around it at the time drove me crazy too. I still have a visceral hatred of Fox News from this era.

>created the middle-east mess
Mmh wonder why he's not loved too.

What mess? The Middle-East wars can be trace back to way before the American creation even. Bush already saw what it was coming... The mistake wasn't invading Iraq, it was losing the war. Just like Russia isn't making a mistake in Syria, but they will make mistakes if they lose the war.

Fuck nah! go back to your painting dubya.

Gotta hand it to em, reflexes like a fugn cat.