/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

We Will Never Know Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Doctor Aphra #16 (Wed 31)
The Last Jedi: DJ (Wed 31)
Forces of Destiny: Rose & Paige (Wed 31)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi Secrets Explained
youtube.com/watch?v=p09c0MXDxto

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tDwUB0QBWi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is she, /swco/?

She is no hot dickgirl.

HELP USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

>looks cool
>is a jobbber/doesn't do anything
Why does this happen so much in this franchise?

LAUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

>youtu.be/tDwUB0QBWi0

I wanna fuck Andi.

so we know that during war, morals go out the window and soldiers do whatever they want. we know clones got no free time and werent allowed to leave the base. we know they didnt get paid. only rarely would clones go out to relax.

so just how many more rapes happened during clone occupation? they mustve been stressed to hell and back and were basically enslaved. even soldiers who get paid and get vacations and freedom to wander when off duty still rape the native populous. so how many half clones are running around now in various planets?

>how many half clones are running around now in various planets?
All clones are bottom bitch boys to big alien girl dick - so none.

Does anyone think that broom kid will be important in a future movie or show?

But we see Clones on leave and they even have their own bars on Coruscant and get drunk and stuff

>so how many half clones are running around now in various planets?
None, Clones are sterile mate, they can't have kids. The half-breeds you see in TCW were from Suu's previous lover. Cuck Lawquane was raising his wifes son

No, he is literally never going to be seen again. I'm dead serious.

I have NO fucking clue why brainlets think he is actually going to be a significant returning character. He was just supposed to be a "anybody can be a Jedi, no matter how poor or underprivilaged - Even you!" happy ending message for the kids.

welp

>Clones are sterile mate, they can't have kids

We don't actually know that for certain. I mean, it's very sensible to think that they would be. If you're sending out a million Temuera Morrisons out into the galaxy, you'd be facing a huge baby boom if you didn't sterilize them. But, in the end, nothing's been stated on if the Clones can reproduce or not.

>anybody can be a Jedi, no matter how poor or underprivilaged - Even you!
it still boggles my mind how rian thought he needed to make a movie just give this message. i dont even know how its pertinent at all. we knew this already. this was NEVER in question. anyone can be a jedi and we have always known that

even if clones are sterile, they can still fuck. i mean they clearly have sexual urges and working penises. otherwise they wouldnt have sexy posters in their barracks and wouldnt go awol to fuck aliens

We know exactly how it happened.

It was technically JJ's fault. He set up the "Rey's parents" mystery box and was so determined to have everything mimick the OT (where the main character/Jedi were all connected by blood and royalty)

So Rian see's this, and all the fans crying out for answers about who Rey is connected to, and he has the totally """"genius"""" idea of having the big twist and message of his movie that it doesn't matter who your parents are, you can still be special and change the world and yadda yadda yadda.

But as you say, it really falls flat because we already know about Obi-Wan, and the countless PT Jedi, and every single Jedi in TCW/Rebels - Not a single one was ever shown to be Force Sensitive because of their blood.

So now it just comes off really awkward, 8 movies into the overall saga, for there to be a very meta ending of "by the way, you don't need to be a Skywalker to be special :)" - But its like... We already knew that, the only reason people were asking about Rey's parents so much is because that's the only thing of goddamn interest JJ left us for her.

Do twi'lek women get self esteem issues?

>they clearly have sexual urges and working penises
Which they don't use. All clones are buttsluts like Jango - they take it up the ass from slutty Twi'leks or Kaminoans mostly.

Fucking this.
I don't think it was that. I was under the impression that the whole message was that there's still hope out there or at least people believe that there's still hope out there, even if you're a slave. Luke's final speech strengthens this point. Maybe the slave kids was a reference to Anakin being a slave on Tatooine who ended up saving the galaxy in the end.

you have to be a special kind of jackass to come THIS late into star wars and preach a message that everybody already knew. you also have to be an even more special kind of jackass to hire the first jackass to preach this message.

cant wait for rians trilogy after the sequels where he tackles the inclusion of aliens into the jedi order, the freedom to wear anything as a jedi not just robes, and the ability to use the force without needing to be a jedi. all very important topics

Yes, being assfucked most of your life will do that to you. The only time they feel powerful or dominant is when they fuck clone sluts

Yeah, it's baffling to me because Rian has actually been working closer with Lucasfilm than any of the other directors, watching the cartoons, even working on the goddamn books.

And after all the subverting he did, anything "new" he tried to show/tell ended up just being retreads of stuff we've already known for years. Was he just trying to show some of the stuff he saw/learned from the cartoons to a wider mainstream audience or something? Because normies seem just as underwhelmed as the harder fans from what I can tell.

you can still rape as a powerbottom

no. as far as we know all twi'lek females are beautiful, which is why theyre sold into slavery so much. if anything they should develop some emotional issues over their species because they know they could get enslaved at any moment

it was probably another subversion
>you thought you were getting a new message, HA

>ywn stand next to Andi and do Kick Fisto workouts led by Ashley
>ywn play real life Battlefront with Andi and Janina
>ywn go on a weeklong cruise with Andi

>he never read Lords of the Sith

kek

I need hat day pictures, quick

what does it say about twi'leks

the best

Was that DJ comic supposed to make me like him or care about him or something? All it did was cement my absolute indifference towards the character.

FUCK YOU TARKIN

It made me like him more. The movie was still shit however. I have zero expectations for Rian's trilogy. KK really fucked up when they announced Rian's trilogy before TLJ even came out.

She has perfect dick sucking lips

Isval's general outlook on life is a good glimpse of the average twliek girl.

Everyone in TCW did.

so since bariss decided she hated the jedi and wanted to go bad, did she go out to break the jedi code? was she sneaking out to get fucked and get high on death sticks?

Battlefront 2 sucks.

Battlefront 2 is fun

the force awakens sucks
the last jedi is kino

and WHAT is her outlook on life. why are you pussyfooting around dude just fucking tell us

That's the SW fanbase for you, really. I thought that scene was horrendous, but I got it. It was a real groaner but people are seriously going NO ITS OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE REY TRAINING HIM AT THE END AND OPENING A JEDI SCHOOL, OR THE MOVIE WILL TIMESKIP AND HE'LL BE OLDER!

Its so fucking pathetic.

Damn, you're right.

How do you feel about them announcing a couple days ago that microtransactions are coming back?

>tfw no arab gf to make her cosplay as barriss

Because everything in star wars should look cool. I've said this before but star wars lives and dies by the rule of cool.

Completely unsurprised. I like the game, but still don't care for EA - everyone with half a brain knew that microtransactions were coming back. I'll save my outrage until we actually see just what the transactions are.

If they're cosmetic - I couldn't give a shit.
If they ruin the pvp balance even further - I'll probably stop playing and just come back if/when they ever release new story missions.

I got my money's worth out of the game already, and I've got far bigger fish to fry than to be angry at EA. Like when the fuck is Filoni's next show coming out?

>I still don't care for EA
And yet you gave them money.

>star wars lives and dies by the rule of cool
This is why I think it's hilarious that people are bitching about the implications of Holdo's kamikaze. Is it logical? Maybe. Does it raise some questionable implications for past and future lore? Certainly.

But did it look fucking awesome? Absolutely.

the game sucks, microtransactions or not, ea can fuck off, why acquire the license of a franchise with 40 years of content just to make these no content trash shooters, which iare bad by shooter standards. it's insulting, i think i'd be having more fun with a star wars fifa

user, if I was going to avoid every company that I disagree with, I wouldn't be talking to you on this Corellian Djarak board. I've given far more money to companies with questionable ethics in the name of convenience and entertainment.

>get fucked
user...she is the one doing the fucking.

To me it was more of a "why is she just sitting there watching the transports blow up before doing it" moment than anything else.

But that paled in comparison to Rose's stupid shit. I had no idea why Rian thought it was a good idea to put a character go "No we shouldn't sacrifice ourselves, thats not how we we win" between two heroic sacrifices that saved the day.

I'm just saying, people like you are part of the problem in that you support EA's scummy practices. Don't take it personally.

>canon dicksizes
Slightly off topic, but was anyone else in the thread this week where user hypothesized about canon dick sizes for Hulk and Tony Stark, and then went on and on about his depression bout his own dick size because he compared it to hundreds of celebrities?

It was a good thread.

We knew the microtransactions were coming back for ages, almost guaranteed as being cosmetic only. The only reason its being riled up by now is because morons who dont play or care about the game heard from youtubers about the EA investors meeting talking about it, and they're jumping back onto the "HURR PAY 2 WIIIIN" train again without knowing a single thing about the current state of the game.

>The only reason its being riled up by now is because morons who dont play or care about the game heard from youtubers about the EA investors meeting talking about it,
I thought it was because they literally just announced they were coming back but they weren't confirming how, so its probably not just cosmetics.

>I'm just saying, people like you are part of the problem in that you support EA's scummy practices. Don't take it personally.
I'm not taking it personally, it's just a dumb comment that doesn't add to the conversation. Yeah, I gave them $60. They're making almost no money there; they're big money is from microtransactions in all their games, money which I don't give them.

If my options are between buy a game that looks fun and not buying that game just because I want to stick it to the man, I'm going to get the game.

at least shes dead and thats all anybody should really care about

having a dick doesnt mean you dont get fucked

>I'm not taking it personally, it's just a dumb comment that doesn't add to the conversation.
How is it dumb? You bought the game, you gave them money, therefore you helped support them.

I hate you BF2 fuckers more than TLJ shills.

It's just me or the "there's too much Vader in him" is such a stupid thing to say? Evil is a choice, not an inheritance and Vader wasn't even alive when Ben was while Han was the one who raised him. It's really dumb to blame Vader for something he has no control over.

Yeah, its pretty obnoxious. Its all hardcore fanboys defending the game; either that or people with really low standards.

Sure, but why focus on that instead of actually adding to the conversation?

I also buy Marvel comics, I buy tickets to shitty movies, I buy fast food, I own an iphone, I've got a pair of Beats earbuds, I have a PS4, and I've got Nike running shoes. I'm sure there's plenty of Nestle subsidiaries in my pantry too. The list of shitty companies I support is long, and I know for a fact that's true for most people. Yet for some reason spending a few bucks on an EA product compels people to call that out.

Nah, the quick rundown is;

>MTX pulled hours before games launch
>Statement from Dice saying they're completely overhauling the progression to account for the MTX removal and play demand
>Misinfo about cosmetics spreads claiming they're absent because of "Canon authenticity" to excuse MTX
>Dice confirm that this is false, they actually are focusing a huge amount of dev time behind the scenes on appropriate cosmetics, that was always the plan
>Statement says MTX may be incorporated down the line in a way players wont feel intrudes on the gameplay, after the progression is satisfyingly overhauled
>Much more recent statement confirms we'll be getting the full details of the progression overhaul in about a month
>EA investors confirm MTX to return to the game

Then gamers who don't follow the game anymore and likely never bought it at all, who have no idea about all the progression/cosmetic developments, assume the game is going to go back to the state it was from before the game even launched and are now raving about it being P2W again.

I still don't understand what Ben did that was so evil and twisted that Luke felt he was too far gone to save.

>65 seconds apart
Zero chance you're not a samefag trying to stir shit up.

Of course they're going to say the microtransactions won't intrude upon the gameplay, user. We're going to have to waitand see how they fuck it up likely with p2w stuff again.

Nope, I don't have a single image saved of Todd. If I wanted to stir shit I'd post this.

>wall of text
I didn't even have to click the thumbnail to know it was herkily jerkily

Yeah, I really dont want a repeat of that bullshit debate from a few threads ago, went nowhere and it was tiring.

Sure, if they somehow fuck shit up, we can unite and bitch for years to come - But Disney has been breathing down their necks over this, and Dice have sacrificed months of development time, delaying the free DLC content, to damage control and fix the progression of the game and push cosmetics to give players exactly what they want.

After this colossal PR disaster that has almost certainly guaranteed EA is losing the Star Wars liscense, you really thing EA is going to demand Dice ruin their revamped progression system immediately with MORE controversial MTX? That's just silly.

I'm just being logical and using the information we have thus far about the game to determine that no, things aren't going to be that bad for the game. They don't really have a choice but to make the game as player friendly now as possible.

I think the important thing to remember is that even if it's cosmetic only, we're still fully required to shitpost about EA and how they ruined the game with pay to win bullshit.

hes not blaming vader for anything. and if you know anything about vader, then this has a different meaning. you seem to both be upset they dragged vader into it and also clueless as to who vader is

if you are talking about the final scene, ben has done some bad shit. as for luke saying he cant save him, that probably means he doesnt have the power to do that, as opposed to saying that ben cant be saved at all. that means that if he is redeemed, somebody else will have to be the one that does it

>having a dick doesnt mean you dont get fucked
Barrriss doesn't strike me as a bottom unless it's Ahsoka or Seventh Sister topping her

Uhh, no you're not

We're going to have to wait and see. I'm being logical and looking at the past decade (and longer) of EA's practices. This is clearly them trying to nickle and dime their playerbase, we'll just have to see how.

Exactly. And its a really shitty game too, that's the biggest thing to remember. People who play it are fanboys, or people with incredibly low standards of qualit.

No, I'm talking about why having bad dreams made Luke go "oh shit this guy has to die."

What the fuck was he dreaming about?

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have an obligation to shit on things out of context
What do you expect, real conversation?

They shouldn't have left all the strong women and persons of colour on the planet, but I guess a bunch of white men didn't think they needed any real help. Maybe their children will be eaten by alligators smdh

Look, can we not do this again?

God DAMMIT PABLO
WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE
SHE'S NOT DEAD, OTHERWISE DAVE WOULD'VE HAD HER ALLAHU AKBAR LIKE HE WAS GONNA
WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
SHE
YOU
FAGGOT

>being this bothered by people disliking BF2
You could always just ignore it. It makes you look like a fanboy if you continuously leap to defend the game's honor.

user, he's baiting you and it's working. Notice that the top part of his post is an actual reply to you.

I have no control over you, user. Why are you blaming your posting habits on me?

i was giving you the benefit of doubt, but i guess i'll post what i was originally going to type.

>I still don't understand what Ben did that was so evil and twisted
nothing
>Luke felt he was too far gone to save
never happened

Did you not see TLJ or what? Luke literally said that he was too far gone and felt (just for a moment) that killing him was the only option.

And yet we don't see or learn anything about what Ben was dreaming about.

Not even wrong

I was just being civil and having a discussion, and explaining the state of things and clearing up an user's misunderstanding of the situation, I don't want it to turn into "if you even remotely hope to enjoy the game you're a low standards fanboy who eats paste and loves EA" again

>you seem to both be upset they dragged vader into it and also clueless as to who vader is
Why would he be upest about "dragging" Vader into this if he is "clueless" as to who Vader is? Your statement makes no sense.

Kylo seem like a very twisted guy, but the whole Luke saw darkness in him that freak him out was a dumb concept done to give an "excuse" for Kylo's actions.

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, user. But yeah, if you give EA money for BF2 you likely have low standards of quality. You're buying it for the brand. Would you care about Battlefront 2 if it didn't have any SW characters or content?

>You're buying it for the brand. Would you care about Battlefront 2 if it didn't have any SW characters or content?
Why the hell do people only say this about BF2?

MOST Star Wars shit is just okay without the brand. I can't think of a single Star Wars book that would have been good if it was a new IP without the ties to Star Wars.

Hell, only A New Hope is really a good movie on its own. Literally everything else is only good because of the brand.

>Why the hell do people only say this about BF2?
Probably because this is a thread about Star Wars and nobody is talking about other video games here.

>Hell, only A New Hope is really a good movie on its own.
And BF2 is a really bad video game on its own.

>too far gone
never happened. you are misremembering or baiting, which is why i was hoping you meant the final scene where he tells leia he cant save ben.

snoke had been fucking with ben and corrupting him. luke saw that darkness in a vision and it was like vader all over again and out of fear he ignited his saber but then snapped out of it right away. but ben woke up and saw this out of context and reacted

>Why would he be upest about "dragging" Vader into this if he is "clueless" as to who Vader is?
its another way of calling him (you) an idiot. superficially upset about a character he likes but knows nothing about

Yeah I think that was just bad directing on Rian's fault. This is the movie that gave us multiple fakeout flashbacks and a voice over sequence, after all.

No, obviously not, I fully admit I bought the game so that I could enjoy slicing through droids as Yoda, and Clones as Maul. I like the world and aesthetics of Star Wars, and want to experience that firsthand in the huge setpeice maps and stunning visuals that Dice are known for.

Yes I am fully aware that the game has some gameplay shortcomings and there are probably more technically-sound games I could be playing instead, but I am choosing to enjoy a Star Wars game as a Star Wars fan instead.

I'm not really sure why you want to debate me about enjoying the game. Nobodies ever tried to pretend we're playing it because it's a masterpeice. But it clearly delivers good enough on being an immersive Star Wars experience that people are enjoying it. It has a much stronger player retention rate than the previous game, which died basically immediately because it was such a bad game that it couldn't even be carried by the Star Wars brand. So clearly it's good enough that people are genuinely enjoying playing it. Doesn't have to be a technical masterpeice to achieve that.

>but ben woke up and saw this out of context and reacted
Its retarded even with context. You don't really get to have what amounts to a loaded gun pointed at your sleeping nephew whose only crime is wacky dreams and get to brush it off as a case of the jitters.