Swat Kats

How come this thing is still alive after so many years, it has long been since this thing aired. Why do people still care so much about a dead franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqoQ8HD0qcA
youtube.com/watch?v=ty7GT2vgM1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was that good.

It aired somewhat early in Cartoon Network's lifespan, before they had a lot of original content on the channel. It was one of their first original action cartoons, too.

So it got a lot of promotion and a lot of play and was one of the few fresh and new shows on the channel whereas the other 23 hours of programming each day were reruns. So it's remembered very fondly.

both of these

the character never struck as "sexy" to me, but then again Sup Forums sexualizes about everything

It's still alive?

It was radical.

>muh totally radical 90s nostalgia, DUDE
>furfag appeal

So they took the money and ran huh?

F-14s are neat.

they should have just made a comic, everyone would have been happy with just that alone

Something like that...

Would it have been better if they just sold the rights to the highest bidder?

i still have faith, i would hate to see someone just sit on the ip and do nothing with it.

good thing it wasnt bought by disney

They had Warner Animation on board but Cartoon Network turned them down.

>cartoon network
i prefer nothing

This is my favorite conspiracy theory. I want it to be true. No matter how absurd that is.

I imagine the next possible iteration will sadly use the shit tier F35

Think it would get more mature? I could see it on Adult Swim

the new design is a boxy F-18 looking thing.

the F-35 looks cool compared to that

F35 is shit tier. Hell, an F22; the most overdone plane for fiction, would be better.

i see you believe in stale decade-old memes from before the full specs were released

the F-35 is pretty much the best fighter ever made as far as tech and capabilities go.

Should have pitched it to Adult Swim instead

>he doesn't like the Hornet

Unironically furfags.

It's not a bad thing though.

>best fighter

No that goes to the F-86 Saber you brainlet pleb.

>Sabre
It's not even the best jet fighter of its time

Nobody cared about this show besides furries and people who liked the theme song

....it was a good theme song, though

Shouldn't she have like 8 sets of tits?

Tell that to all the MiGs that went missing over Korea pleb.

you have to admire furfags commitment to the things they like at least

Where can I find the japanese dub of this? It exists but I can't find it anywhere.

She does, the other sets are just smaller

that'd make sense but there were kats using two piece bikinis in the beach episode

Because it is furshit and furries are autistic.

Adult Swim hates spending money.

Hard mode question: Season 1 or Season 2 intro, which is more radical?

When will the new pitch be picked up by Adult Swim Jr.?

Gonna go with Season one. Sounds like mid-1980s Iron Maiden.

You know why

Oh yeah

Post Pilot Callie!

...would she mind that human penises aren't barbed?

No offense, but I prefer cat girls to be feline looking. She's plain old MORE attractive as a humanized version of herself. That's right, she's hotter as a full human instead of this pitiful attempt to make her look like a cat.

This one? Hope it is because it's the only one I have.

she makes a cute human, but i personally prefer her the way she is

Sorry mate, that is the only one I drew.

Then what about Netflix?

But reality remains that its bloated budget makes it a undeniable scam and it still loses its "multirole" shit to specialized planes with at least one being ~45 years old now (you know the one), furthermore Air-to-Air Combat isn't that relevant these days due the asymmetrical nature of most recent wars making Air-to-Surface a more desirable capability.

It is good when going by MUH SPECS, but not good enough for what it was supposed to be when comparing to shit with a sliver of the cost.

But Seaplanes>Warplanes, so who cares?

>But reality remains that its bloated budget makes it a undeniable scam

fake news, the budget projections aren't money on the table, they're for the entire PROGRAM which, as the units roll out, keeps lowering the price per unit

>and it still loses its "multirole" shit to specialized planes with at least one being ~45 years old now (you know the one),

the exercise was admitted to have been done limiting the maximum AoA and G on the computer, using none of the avionic and electronic advantages of the JSF, similar to that dumb exercise where a Rafale "beat" a raptor that was moving in regular patterns and not actually evading

>furthermore Air-to-Air Combat isn't that relevant these days due the asymmetrical nature of most recent wars making Air-to-Surface a more desirable capability.

which the F-35 excells at, having a rather big payload, internal space and versatility, excellent loiter time and one hell of a fucking sensors package that may get retrofitted into F-22s because it's so good.

ultimately the F-35 really is the way of the future and possibly as good as manned strike fighters are going to get.

IF IT SO GREAT WHY CAN'T IT LAND ON WATER, HUH?

That's why we spend so dang much on carriers

it can hover on water

youtube.com/watch?v=NqoQ8HD0qcA

Is that you Plague? Make more lewd Felina art pls

Watch this opening and tell me the show doesn't look cool as fuck, I dare you
youtube.com/watch?v=ty7GT2vgM1A

>t. an actual 30 year old

Has zone gotten to Swat Kats yet?

Probably because
>Gay furries wanna fuck either/both Chance and Jake
>Sup Forums wants to fuck the women
>It was a great show cancelled in it's prime because Turner was retarded

zone probably would but his fans would have an anneurysm because a human looking catgirl is somehow less acceptable than a robot with a literal circle for a head, and he hasn't drawn anything "furry" in years, anyway.

Maybe he'll do a collab with Plague

>>t. an actual 30 year old

32, actually. And it's terrible.

With how cheap south korean animation is I'm a bit surprised Netflix hasn't picked it up and sent it to those people who do Voltron. It seems like a pretty low risk idea and you already have a built in fanbase.

I just love how Felina is just standing there cross-eyed like she's cooked out of her mind and oblivious to a naked Callie groping and licking her.

I want to fuck the jet.

Callie is pretty good.

old anime/cartoon woman with big hair is something that needs to come back more

Don't, jet fuel can melt your steel beam.

Nice try globalist, but you wont fool me.

Why was Callie "deputy mayor" rather than the mayor's secretary? The latter makes everything much better. If she has no explicit responsibility for the well-being of the city, the way she fearlessly fights the threat of the week is much more heroic. It'd also be funnier that she's the one doing all the work while the mayor goofs off. If she's just some clerical worker when she's rude to Feral's face it'd make her seem spunky rather than her berating a subordinate.

Cause it's a Hannah Barbera cartoon that's all sleek/cool and has fighter jets and sexy cat ladies and it's nothing like anything else in the catalog. Would be great if it was bought back.

what if Callie was comfy?

I like how the later run of the show was basically an anime.

Time for clothing-related Callie commissions I've shelled out for

Clothes losing battles against women's bodies is one of my hundreds of sexual fetishes

If there's a reboot do you think it should have a now-self-conscious late '80s atmosphere?

>WB is go
>Meet with CN management.
>"So how much social is their justice?"
>"Both shows already fill our lineup. How does 6am on Saturday sound?"
>"We can only afford the best studio in Canada, which contracts out to the French, who contract everything to North Korea. So do you speak Korean?"
>"TBone needs to be much darker. I really like the dynamic they have with Callie but I think that needs to be buffed up, you know? She should be a 'I Hold the Keys' type, you know? I'll email you what that means. Oh, don't worry you'll like it. It's very popular with the YA markets."

Perhaps for the best. Still would be nice to have some news.

That shit was so dank back in 94. Toonami didn't even start until 3 years after. A couple years of kids grew up with this as their first exposure to badass anime lazor beams and explosions instead of DBZ.

We don't know. They have said squat and diddly for months now.

good stuff man.

Empowerment. Also I think it means that she does actually have some power than merely being the mayor's assistant.

>Empowerment
Feminism ruins yet another thing

You brave soul.

The 80s aspect is weird now considering how it's considered retro. It seems like it's more acceptable now than it was in the 90s

What were they getting at with Commander Feral? I think he legit accomplishes nothing at all in the whole series and everyone treats him as a joke but he's one diligent tough motherfucker when they could have made him a silly and ridiculous character.

>Wear boots when hanging at the garage
>Go barefoot when actually on the job
????