Media is literally having a victim complex on every single thing on Trump now

>media is literally having a victim complex on every single thing on Trump now

Yes, media... keep doing what you are doing. Keep naming yourselves, you are just pushing people further and further to ethnic Nationalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWUixfdivoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right that the media is going insane right now. Every move Trump makes is being presented through this skewed perspective so they can pretend that a Trump victory brought about the armageddon they said it would.

However, Bannon's a fucking scumbag

Well Bannon IS literally a white supremacist so what's your point?

>All white nationalism is ONLY evil hatred
>Jeiwsh nationalism is good though

Don't fall into the trap of acting like a huge dick all the time, and defining that as "white nationalism." That is exactly who they want us to be. "Breaking the Conditioning"(tm) doesn't work. Be smart. Act right.

What's wrong with looking out for your own race? Are you saying Malcom X was bad?

Fuck you Steve Bannon is fucking awesome.

>Huff Po
>Media

Yeah, and it has really gotten to where whatever the media says, I know the opposite is the way to go.

>t. Rabbi Shekelbergstein

>Trump says will deport 2-3 million criminals on 60mins
>Every headline says 'Trump to deport 3 million immigrants!!! Panic!!!'

They haven't changed anything since the election and all their apology letters for writing propaganda instead of news.

>coinciding with edits to his wiki page declaring him an anti-semitic white nationalist

huh

rly makes me hmm

It seems the media hasn't figured out yet that calling eveyrone a racist hasn't worked, and haven't learned. They really want a second shoah.

>mfw 2016 is the greatest year of your life

This always happens when you get slandered in the press, miraculously your Wikipedia page will back up any libel they spew just long enough for the typical casual to google and see for themselves immediately after the clickbait is dispersed. "Wow, so this guy really is a card-carrying Nazi, says so in Wikipedia too".

Page is then locked and mysteriously disappears a few days later

He beat his wife after she made too much noise getting up in the middle of the night to feed their kid. He's an insanse person.

But a friend of mine writes for Breitbart so I'm stoked for him.

After he won the election, do you think Trump seriously considered the possibility that he might be the greatest person to ever live? I do.

>a leaf

dont get me wrong I was just startled by the front facing kike you posted.

You dont see that every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWUixfdivoM

they'll get one eventually if they keep asking for it

Are you telling me some one who believes in a strong nation and is white
Is in the government of a "white" nation?

The horror! What if that bastard trump also makes America great again! Just imagine having to win that bigly!

>This is a bad thing

They would have no problems with it if he appointed some BLM Black nationalist.