What if this guy(a black muslim) becomes the dnc chair?

what if this guy(a black muslim) becomes the dnc chair?

they wont win for another 25 years

but he's backed by bernie sanders and elizabeth warren

Cenk says it's a good thing. He's a congressman so you can look up his track record. See if he voted for SOPA or something.

he's a muslim which troubles me but Bernie Sanders endorsed him so he's good by my book.

the only reason trump won was because his opponent was hillary, a corrupt cunt. Trump did average for a republican while clinton did below average for a democrat. compare the votes of the 2016 election to the votes of past elections. the democratic party could easily won if they didn't choose a hated corrupt cunt as their nominee

could have easily won*

>listening to Cenk
Hahahaha how does progressive dick taste faggot

A political move to court minorities cover back to the democrats side. Nothing more.

Yeah Bernies always on the mark with his endorsements. Like Hillary for example, she turned out swell.

he only endorsed her so donald wouldn't win.
if you think he actually likes her, you're an idiot.

bernie went back to being an independent again. he only became a democrat to run for president because independent party candidates have no chance

he also endorsed her in order to get her to adopt some of his policies which is not a bad strategy. democrats will probably do it with trump. They'll pretend like they'll want to work with trump in order to get him to not follow through with any of his policies. It has worked to some degree. obama made trump backpeddle on his promise to repeal obamacare

>bernie went back to being an independent again.

Because their party backstabbed him.

However, it is still just a minority move, as I said

Then the Democratic party is dead forever.

>obama made trump backpeddle on his promise to repeal obamacare

jesus christ stop spreading this meme. He's literally only keeping the two least shitty things about Obamacare and redoing everything else.

He'd be the final nail in the DNC's coffin. Please do put that sandnigger in.

He is their most 'radical' being ex Nation of Islam so expect a very far left DNC which will never go anywhere and run on division.

Is there a problem with progressives? If so, what is it?

hes going to be a fake muslim all for faggots liberal agenda etc.

because they're all fake. hopefully he gets killed by embarassed real muslim

He's hardline but he's not a dumbass

I'm pretty sure he's the one dem who was trying to explain to the other idiots that Trump was a powerhouse candidate.

So he's the least stupid.

>progressive """""muslim"""""
absolutely haram

would love to see the cognitive dissonance in display though

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHkPadFK34o

Yep he's the one.

holy shit, the establishment media is unbearable. thank god for tyt.

He was reciting Project 'Pied Piper' in this interview which according to Wikileaks was DNC top down instructions to shill Trump in the press in hopes he would become the nominee (as they foolishly expected he would be easily beatable)

I think you're underestimating how much people hate muslims.

Then it will be affirmes that the black oanther movement finally took control of the democratic party sucks that it took them 40 years to do what trump did in two