BLACK PANTHER Leaks So Far

The THIS IS US guy is playing T'Challa's college professor and he's only in one scene flashing back to T'Challa's education in America.

Killmonger is T'Challa's half-brother and a tragic villain. T'Challa's father cucked his best friend and exiled him when he betrayed Wakanda. Killmonger wants the throne and revenge.

The final battle takes place in the Vibranium mines of Wakanda.

T'Challa is betrayed by his best friend played by the GET OUT guy. He reluctantly sides with Killmonger when T'Challa decides to step into the spotlight.

T'Challa confers with the spirits of the previous Black Panthers in Necropolis, Wakanda's city of the dead. It's a trippy as fuck sequence.

Man-Ape is the leader of an anti-technology, anti-Vibranium tribe that opposes T'Challa, but is not a villain. When Killmonger takes over and wants to plunge all of Wakanda in a needless war against the entire world, Man-Ape teams up with T'Challa to stop him.

Bucky is still on ice.

No Avengers cameos.

Two extra scenes, one teasing the sequel's villain and one teasing something with big ramifications for the MCU.

No word on the Soul Stone yet. Some say it it, some say it isn't. Either way it won't figure heavily on the plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcvASfcSxkg
lamerciepark.com/wp/?p=651
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds good.

>one teasing something with big ramifications for the MCU.

Thanos says, "Now it's time I PERSONALLY handled this" for the 50th time?

Thanos gets up from his chair.

Fox properties coming home I'd bet.

Nope. Too early for that.

So Man Ape can become a villain later, right?

Yep, he's this movie's Mordo.

WE

DIDN'T START THE FIRE

WUZ

MEMES

KANGZ

kike SJW feminist liberal agenda pushing nigger kings

WUZKANDA

to got sit on his other chair in his ship.

LIFE IS LIKE A NIGGER
HERE IN OLD NIGS
I HATE FUCKING NIGGERS
NIGGERS SUCK DICK
THEY'RE ALL POOR LIKE OBAMA
FUCK MICHELLE OBAMA
NIGGERS! I HATE THEM!

Carol or riot.

Why the fuck can you not just say it?
Why do you throw teasers in spoilers?

It hasn't leaked yet.

>Vibranium mines
I might be showing my capeshit casul here, but wasn't it a meteor or something?

>tfw there will be no Hunter/White Wolf because MCU sjw director want to make a 99,999% black country 100% black
Fuck Disney

>Man-Ape
Which one? There are like 30 in the movie WAHAHAHAHAHHA niggers BTFO

But what about Andy Serkis?

Which turns out to be Darkseid's chair

what about Martin Freeman.....
youtube.com/watch?v=qcvASfcSxkg

>Soul Stone
>use it in the movie with the brother in it
I can dig what you did there.

Darkseid's is upset that Thanos is sitting on his chair, Darkseid retaliates by sitting in Thano's Personal reading chair.

>Two extra scenes, one teasing the sequel's villain and one teasing something with big ramifications for the MCU.

man-ape reveals that the real leader is a young woman that can control the climate and is their goddess

According to Priest's non spoiler review
>There are many laugh out loud moments in the film but almost none of them come from Martin Freeman’s Everett K. Ross. Freeman does the best he can, often eliciting big laughs with simple body language and facial expressions–the mark of a master thespian. But the film gives Ross little to do and almost no lines, which will disappoint fans of my run while the other audiences will simply wonder what he was doing there in the first place.
>lamerciepark.com/wp/?p=651

I guess he's a non important minor character.

>Man-Ape

This movie just keeps getting more and more racist.

>Black film
>Soul stone

They did this on purpose

He dies.

I don't get it

Weak ass bait

Think music

And food

kys negro

Wasted trips, and now you're flipping sides. At least shitpost consistently

Even if it were, wouldn't eons of tectonic shifting tear up the meteor and scatter it about even a little bit? Basically stretch out the area where vibranium can be found.

I do hope they don't hold any punches with Killmonger, I always enjoyed him being a massive bastard to T'challa.

Yeah, billions of years ago. By now its a geographical landmark embedded in the rock

Thanos scratches his butt and says its time

He's getting a lot of praise.

Wait, is he reading Mein Kampf?
>mph
Oh.... what the fuck is Mein Kamph?

Do you have the rest?

?