New Prophecy Thread

ITT: We discuss the prophecy, and post ideas on what we think it means

I think it goes like this:
1. All 3 gov't branches are Republican
2. Brexit
3. EMP, North Korea demonstrating power, or large solar flare
4. US/Israeli/NK expansion
5. Influential people attending Bilderberg meetings
6. ISIS/insurgent flag on the Dome Of The Rock in Jerusalem, or the US Capitol. Black flag normally refers to pirates but ISIS or insurgents can be thought of as modern-day pirates
7. Something to do with China or Wales, maybe a flood or relating to the South China Sea dispute
8. Two influential voices saying/doing something that leaves a lasting impression - maybe US/Russia alliance. Could also be Snowden & Assange
9. Rome is said to be founded on 7 hills. Maybe a meteorite striking Rome.
10. Ravens might refer to messengers, like in the myths of Odin's two messenger ravens. Might refer to the media dying.
11. Calexit - or Russia showing the extent of its power
12. Rod may refer to a control rod - used to control the rate of fission in a nuclear reactor. Ring may refer to identification rings on birds' legs. Again maybe referring to ravens/the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shen_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak
kfor.com/2016/11/08/and-the-winner-is-4-out-of-5-zoo-animals-predict-trump-wins-the-election/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a timeline

01. Daniel 7:24 (Europe Union Army)
02. Brexit (UK hasn't left the union yet)
03. EMP attack
04. ???
05. ???
06. ISIS in Jerusalem
07. China will control south sea
08. Book of Revelation 11:1-14
09. ??? (Related to Istanbul, Rome /Catholic Church, Israel)
10. Great war with high death toll
11. Russia destroyed
12. Pic related

HE HAS SPOKEN, PRAISE KEK, SHADILAY

Are these just pulled out of some anons ass?

cant argue with 7 trips

Praise MexiKEK

>that image with those trips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod-and-ring_symbol
leads to
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shen_ring
which says:
"The Goddess Heqet, (the 'Frog'), is often seated on a shenu" (Shenu is the Shen ring)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heqet
"Heqet is an Egyptian goddess of fertility, identified with Hathor, represented in the form of a frog. To the Egyptians, the frog was an ancient symbol of fertility, related to the annual flooding of the Nile."

Could this refer to meme magic causing a flood?

Err...ItalyKEK

It came from a canadia poster, no jokes
There were no gets, he just said it
But the cool thing: he said it long before number 1 and 2 were a possibility

No gets = false prophesy

I think number 4 refers to China and fracking and possibly causing a mass landslide which kills a lot of people, do China have any current fracking projects going on or planning too?

oh shit

>heqet
>rekt

>Russia destroyed
It doesn't says that the bear will die though.

11 might be California leaving the US

IT IS

Why would isis go to its mother country when trump is going to make the third temple. Connection?

>12. Rod may refer to a control rod - used to control the rate of fission in a nuclear reactor. Ring may refer to identification rings on birds' legs. Again maybe referring to ravens/the media.

Pic related...?

canadanon theres a twist, i posted on the other bread
if you look through the islamic books its prophecised an army from the country of khurasan (afghanistan or iran) with black flags will invade israel, jerusalem.... it wont be isis.....

This isn't based on God's word though. Just cryptic sounding masonic shit from an user. I'm gone

Cyrus? An Assyrian in the president?

no.

Yup. It came from a Zero Hour thread. The faggot who posted it later admitted that he was just talking shit.

It's an elaborate shitpost.

>but user, how do you know this?

Check the flag

The image says that (((they))) want to force the hand of God, user, #12 is God's power on Earth.

Sorry, the bible says that Turkey will attack Israel and then God will come to Earth, but after Damascus falls, your nation is involved with Syria and when it falls your nation will back up Turkey.

The profechy doesn't cover nations of the new world user.

where is the archives :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak

Then why are we all taking this bait?

Welp, one of the Vanga's prophecies (not from this retarded list that you can find on the internet, but the real one) says that Russia will rise after Syria's fall.

Because you're all faggots with nothing better to do

Holy shit i found out the idols part out....
>5. Idols will speak and move about
remember election day? Nov 8 watching tv and scrolling facebook
>see animals predicting who will win
>some bullshit monkey starts making out with trump cutout
>a dog walking over to hillary suggest that she will win
>those people in mexico who do rituals like black magic.
>kfor.com/2016/11/08/and-the-winner-is-4-out-of-5-zoo-animals-predict-trump-wins-the-election/

What i've been thinking.

1. Could be an unification of three branches of christianity (ortodox-russia, protestant-USA,GB, catholic - france?)

2 Brexit

3 North Korea test nuclear weapons?

4 Israel expansion.

5 Celebrities moving to canada,

6 ISIS takes Turkey? Dome - Hagia Sophia.

7 China makes new islands in it's territory.

8 Brexit and Trump - voices of silent majority.

9. Grand Mosque of Moscow.

10. Prevention of global war - Trump and Putin.

11. Calexit.

12. Meme magic becomes real. (Heqet).

but it all makes sense. Number 1 and 2 are happening.

HEQET = REKT

There are many prophecies with the same story, apparently we are at the end of time, if I were you, I wouldn't enter the army, stay in Russia user.

idols will "speak" and "move about"
these animals move in the direction of where they "predict" holy crap why havent we thought of this before...

There's a connection, guys.

It says the ravens will starve. It also says that two voices will speak from the silence. Now let me tell that in norse mythology Odin had two ravens, two messagers

>11

The Two Witnesses. That's all this could be.

bump

Funny for you to mention army, because it's exactly what I was thinking about lately. It's mandatory in Russia anyways so if shit will go down, I will be drafted for I am in "B" category meaning that I am fit for service in war time.

I dont get it

Cubs winning the world series

gl ruskibro

Sorry to hear that user, but you should consider your options, if the prophecy is true you will die in war, just follow news about international events.

>post yfw Trump gets sworn in on a "randomly" opened bible and it's Revelation

>6. ISIS/insurgent flag on the Dome Of The Rock in Jerusalem, or the US Capitol. Black flag normally refers to pirates but ISIS or insurgents can be thought of as modern-day pirates
ISIS makes sense given their flag is black. Anarchists are the other possibility

hmmm let me explain the original post but more simple
>an army from afghanistan will invade jerusalem after seeing all the injustice they have caused.
>the army will have black flags but they wont be isis
also cyrus the great is mentioned in the Quran you should have a look at it soon.

>tfw I'm the "prophet"

Guys, don't take this prophecy too seriously. I almost feel like I should put a stop to all this.

It's not like God appeared to me and said "write this Sup Forums post; here's the captcha" or anything. I just got caught up in the mood of an apocalyptic thread ("Zero Hour" threads they were called) and wrote these lines poetically off the top of my head. Now, that's how prophecy and divine inspiration is supposed to work (except for Revelation-style prophecies where you actually see visions and talk to figures and whatnot), so don't rule it out entirely, I guess. Just take it all with a grain of salt.

That said, I'm a "sensitive" type person and get "vibes" maybe a bit ahead of the curve (I made a post about the experience the other night), and I can pluck a thing or two out of the ether that's a bit surprising in retrospect, but I don't have much faith in that as a genuine gift from God. I guess we'll have to wait and see. If most of them come true I'm going to ask a priest about it. If none of them do I'm going to get an exorcism lol.

These prophecies are definitely NOT from Kek or Moloch or whatever. I care not for doubles. I'm a Christian.

I can't really give you guys much insight into what the prophecies actually mean. I could come up with interpretations and give you some more of the details of the imagery that was going through my head as I wrote it, but ehhh.

Long story short: Please don't consider me a prophet, because I don't want to risk being a false prophet. Don't base any investments or major life decisions on this.

At least 3 of the lines (5, 8, 9) are definitely directly from certain passages in Revelation.

>1
>Republicans take all three branches of government.
Republican takeover of the U.S. government
>2
Brexit
>3
The killing bolt is a nuclear device, but it's detonation won't be enough to stop whatever force it's trying to destroy.
The star is Trump. The clay is the people, and the strife of the common people.
>5
Obvious. Celebrity salt and migration out of the country by them.
>6
>The Dome of the Rock is a shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem.
ISIS will take Jerusalem.
>7
China will take/continue to take the South China Sea
>8
There will be a significant assassination/terrorist attack that lead to the death of two important western individuals. It will spawn a movement. Perhaps the two who call out will be the Pope, and some other world leader.
>9
>The Seven Hills of Rome east of the river Tiber form the geographical heart of Rome, within the walls of the city.
As another user said, Seven Hills means Rome. The rock could imply the Dome of the Rock which was "destroyed during the Roman Siege of Jerusalem in 70 CE" (Jerusalem) from earlier.
>10
>after Christian martyr St. Vincent was executed ravens protected his body from being devoured by wild animals, until his followers could recover the body.
The pope, or some other significant western religious leader, will be martyrd, but there will be no revolution, no war, etc... at first, at least.
>11
Russian expansionism, obviously.
>12
>The Rod and ring symbol is a symbol that is depicted on Mesopotamian stelas, cylinder seals and reliefs. It is held by a god or goddess and in most cases is being offered to a king who is standing, often making a sacrifice, or otherwise showing respect.
Trump is the king, and Kek is the God. The rod and ring could represent a number of things: It could be phalic, implying that Kek's gift to Trump is Barron; It could be 1s and 0s, representing digits.

Friendly reminder about kek's prophecies, part 1

part 2

Pretty sure that number 5, about idols, is referring to Kek and Moloch.

part 3

Nice pasta... if not
>Please don't consider me a prophet, because I don't want to risk being a false prophet.
too late

An island will drift away - Brexit, or Japan going isolationist, or the Phillipines who turned to ussa/China

A killing bolt - possibly Hillary's WW3 plans. We knew she was pro-war and the elections were fierce. Or could be a test of a weapon.

The star - could be Trump. He was a star in all aspects (TV, media, business) and now he's the president. Meaning he has lots of land now inasmuch his power extends over the US as his office dictates.

Idols will speak - Trump will make anime real. The waifu age is upon us.

The black flag - could be ISIS performing an attack on the Vatican, or maybe even Turkey? (Hagia Sophia)

The Belly - China losing shitloads of cash.

Two voices - some sort of divine message perhaps?

A rock - Peter the Roman assumes the papacy. Peter = rock. The Last pope.

The Ravens - could be globalist vermin like Soros and liberals as such. They're attracted to "carrion and putrefaction" which is to say the results of their policies. In other words their poison will be wholly rejected.

The bear - seems positive actually, like the bear is no longer hibernating. A big return of Russia to the global scene.

Rod and the ring - God is back.

Stellerator? Some kind of ring

Could be the three gorges dam

no
the rod of moses and the ring of soloman.

Also:

Idols will speak - KEK and the old gods.

>The Ravens will starve

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravens_of_the_Tower_of_London

The star in 4 could refer to Israel (Star of David), so it is basically saying that Israel will expand

stop trying to larp pls

When you think modern, real things collider's, fusion and fission reactors are all pretty rings that do magical bible shit.

Briton and brexit aren't ancient biblical things-

> 7 Hills

Rome is not necessarily the referred City. Constantinople (Istanbul), the old capital of Byzantium is built on 7 hills as well.

> Following the model of Rome, the historic peninsula is said to be characterized by seven hills, each topped by imperial mosques. The easternmost of these hills is the site of Topkapı Palace on the Sarayburnu.

I think you might be right. On the New Californian Bearexit.

ok i just did some research on cities built on seven hills and Mecca is in the list....
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
inside Mecca the black stone...

> Mecca
Yes, also Athens. Which you can verify on your own if you climb up Acropolis and count the surrounding hills.
Yet another historical city.
It's like 7 hill-cities was a trend kek.

bumping so thread doesnt die..

11 is Russia. Perhaps the restored relations between them and the United States will cause the moloch worshippers to try something to fight against KEKs strength. Russia flexes the extent of its power. I imagine when a bear awakes from hibernation it's very hungry.

Gog and magog

praise KEK

bump