Tfw

When you find out that all your great uncle wanted to do was make germany great again.

He should have known that with jews you loose , even if you try to purge them.

>Britain exporting white men around the globe
>On its way to create a white planet
>"Oy vey, we cant have this"
>funds some butter krauts to foil our plan

yeah, good goys

He was a great man who served his nation and people u should be very proud I'm proud of my great grandfather

You dumb cunts had already lost a lot of colonies at that time.

Be an eternal Anglo somewhere else.

oh das rite. Poor old germany dindu nuffin. It was dem ebil anglos killing all dem poor germans

>Germany was aesthetic as fuck with their uniforms in both World Wars
>Now all uniforms are tacticool garbage

god damnit

>When you find out that all your great uncle wanted to do was make germany great again.

You must be proud. Not alone did he loose but he ran away too.

The saxons conquered you, the vikings, the romans too. As did the french and the scots almost. You do not pretend you have some kind of high moral ground sitting on monkey island with your paper ships, Nigel.

My grandpa was born in 1936 and my granpa in 1937 in Germany.
By the end of WW2 they were 9/8 years old. They basically grew up during the years after the war and my grnadpa remembers the attacks on their village, though there weren't many because it was unimportant.

They told me that my great grandpa died due to the long term damage of shot in the belly in WW1, which is suspicious since they always talk how he worked hard to get them through the winter and the hard times without anything to eat.
My other great grandpa died in 1965, two years after my fathers birth, due to circumstances that i don't know until now.

Here is my question:
Because they always tell me the story in contradictions, i suspect that they are lying to me. How do i find out if my great grandparents fought in WW2 or were part of the SS or something ?
We still have memorabilia form the third Reich at home ( a stickeralbum for trade jobs, hand- signed by some official party member)

>start telling the truth
>you wuz conquered mang
listen, those invaders forged us into the greatest race on earth. Meanwhile, you were romes littlw bitch lmao. And these island monkeys have acheived things you stupid niggers could only dream of. We created the modern world, hans. You didnt do shit but get conquered time and time again.

>lose, faggot
paddy shills need to fuck off

Wat? Mine wanted to kill americans.

F

Ðeμs+ ǺkβΆΉr : nu / pol / [i][x] :
[disconnect] ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآ

Nobody forced the UK to declare war on Germany.

your great uncle was Fritz Rentrop?

Your granddaddy wanted to make Germany great again by keeping all of Europe hostage and using us as its slaves.

Great for Germany, not so great for us.

Yes fritz rentrop was my great uncle...

>Great for Germany, not so great for us.

Not so great for Germany either when all was said and done.

goddamn Im jelly
Shame he was only born with a single facial expression