What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

doing cool stuff off-screen while we continue to focus on steven and him trundling about town

>Lars finally gets his moment of growth and chance for cool adventures.
>Ignored so we can be told about how awesome it was so he can pitch a bitchfit about how the cool kids still don't like him.
This show is making it hard to defend lately. All I wanted was a manned up Lars battling a tsundere Emerald.

well, he ain't my boy, but the brother is heavy.

Crying like bitch then killing hinself because he isn't popular enough.

Lars and his crew flying around in space.

Never mind that shit Onion lost his toy and Steven helps him find it.

Final Death.

>implying even the writers know

going home to earth obviously

To cry the next time Steven visits him and tell him he conquered the entire galaxy with a puny ship operated by autists off-screen.

To become pic related.

Would you a Lars?

According to someone close the crew said that something bad will happen to Lars that will make him no longer be a character on the show IIRC.

He'd probably cry the whole time, so no.

DUDE
GURREN LAGANN
LMAO

>He'd probably cry the whole time
H-how can this be a turnoff for anybody?

according to leaks his endgame is he dies for good.

To get revenge on Sadie by living a good and happy life far away from her.

with Kevin...

I see you're a man of culture as well

I want to believe that this isn't Sucrose's fault-- that the hiatuses imposed by the network were what killed this show-- but at this point I just want it dead or over so we can move on to the next thing

I guess I'll just have to enjoy OK KO in the meantime

>grrr, remember that time when you did something that would have been 100x more interesting than anything that happened in this show?? i'm angry at you for it!
Oh fuck you.

>He'd probably cry the whole time
Ohh...that's what Daddy likes.

do not lewd hat kid

Nothing, since the Sugar crew have no idea what the fuck they are doing..

>>I guess I'll just have to enjoy OK KO in the meantime
Speaking of which, does anyone have a Mega for that?

guys what's the first episode after the hiatus? I forgot what episode I've seen last

If you missed the last bomb, it starts at "Dewey Wins". If you're caught up from there, it's the Stranded double-episode, with Lars of the Stars.

Deceiving us into thinking that he's not a shit-tier character that he so obviously is.

Buccaneering and all the space pussy he can handle.

Fucking this, I can't even seem to find it streaming anywhere anymore their being very diligent about keeping it off the net.

You can probably blame TTG for that. Rumors have been circulating that since TTG has taken up so much space on the schedule that other shows can't release new episodes as often as they'd like.

Not sure if it's true, I wouldn't be surprised if it was though.

I've rummaged through the archive and the Megas I can find are all dead. They're pretty on the ball, I guess.

Nah, that's bullshit. Cartoon channels have been doing this trickle new episodes as slowly as possible cramp for like a decade now.

Turning the diamonds into his personal harem and then taking over the universe.

>Lars takes out emerald
>Lars goes mad with power
>Becomes main villain of the next season
who wants to see this

..that tummy tho

this desu

To be a smart, nihilistic person with a wicked sense of humor.

To be Captain Harlock.

Get a gem harem

Nah. Some are still up. It's just that people no longer spoonfeed the URLs because they get insta-nuked. I've seen 5 separate folders get taken down one after the other in a space of a week. People got so paranoid they started uploading singles. Crawl the archives hard enough and you'll find one that works.

Endgame is getting rid of his old self

He had a relapse in that spaceship but he's doing fine. After all he hated his old self more than anything else

He'll tell Sadie and the cool kids to get fucked while getting passionately fucked by Emerald.

Sadie, probably.

But first he'll score with Sadie one last time, right? One last jelly-filled before blasting back to space?

Why? To rape her in exchange for almost raping him?

No, because they love each other :3.

To be ignored so we can get to the real meat of the show: Steven talking to the towns people.

Tell that to Shadman.

Pro-tip: Try searching for google drives instead.

They writers don't even know the endgame to their own story, what hope does this fuckboi has?

growth takes steps, and this was one of them. it's not like he's going to stop being an insecure teen just because he hijacked a ship

>getting fucked

I didn't know he was into pegging

Sugar is just giving a nod to the animus that inspired her in the first place.

It's been five goddamn seasons at this point! Just how long do you expect people to wait until they can safely say he's am awful character?

Well, Emerald was voiced by a drag queen.

To replace Squidward as the greatest loser in animation tortured by an optimistic retard's existence

Honestly, fuck that shipping bullshit. Sadie is a horrible person, and Lars is the one who is constantly shit on.
He'd be better off dying in space than having to go back to that bitch.

For actual women.

To impregnate most of the Gempire, including fucking Flourite so hard she splits into her constituent gems and reforms into a hotter fusion monster.

good luck killing him now

>giving a nod
You mean ripping it off every chance she gets?

I literally came here to post that from the op image he looks like a weird Harlock

I don't even come to Sup Forums but I love Matsumoto so it was a happy coincidence

Seems more like FLCL, really.
>teleporter in head
>constant emotional instability
>unfunny
>is coming-of-age story
>

Bump

He's got his work cut out for him

He probably plans to do a spot of crying

>PTSD flashbacks to sprinting for my life across Leisure Park while Lifeseeker blares in the background
Don't do this to me, user.