We have Superman and Batman’s sons comic

We have Superman and Batman’s sons comic

Now all we need is Flash and Green Lantern’s sons comic

>Green Lantern’s son
Explain to me why I'd give a shit about someone related to GL but without any of the GL powerset.

Well GL’s relative means that he or she also could have some great powers

Member Hal’s cousin? or Jessica’s future son also has Lantern power, if I remember correctly

>Well GL’s relative means that he or she also could have some great powers
So the Guardians just trust a kid with the most powerful weapon in the Universe to a kid just because he shares half his genome with Hal Jordon?

I don't think you stopped to consider just how stupid a legacy Green Lantern hero would really be.

What about a Wonder Girl?

Or Booster and Beatle... maybe?

Actually that would be awsome

Comics are stupid, anyway
Famous characters’ childs are always special in comics, you know

How about kid trinity?

Hypothetically Hal could have a kid with an alien that gives them powers. Or they could go the Jade route. Just don’t give a 10 year old a ring.

Son of a GL and a Star Sapphire must have some power in him

But he wouldn't have Green Lantern powers because those have to come from the Guardians. If he doesn't have Green Lantern powers, he's pointless as a legacy hero.

Why are his eyes red? Is he about to laser-beam eye that little kid?

A boy with Willpower and Love power...
Thats just fuckin gay

But lantern powers are based on will power/great emotion or emotion giving. I don't see a kid being having insane willpower, capable of putting pure fear in others, or having rage that would be anything stronger than a tantrum. It'd make no sense user. Though I could see it make more sense if one of the green lanterns end up making an alien baby, or Hal's kid has a timeskipped comic where they're older.

They're not actually genetic though, they get their powers from emotion/light based/energy based super science power rings. There's nothing to actually inherit.

You mean Fury. There's already two Wonder Girls. All you'd need to do is bring in the Earth-1 version of Lyta Trevor.

Hell, we already have, by implication, Lyta Milton, Circe's daughter. Off screen of course, but still.

Hal is literally made of will right now, he forged his own ring, turned into pure willpower in a planet-destroying explosion, and then respawned.

Pretty fucking sure his son would be powerful

>those have to come from the Guardians
Wrong
see

Oh boy it's impossible then
Also chinese lanterns are already a thing

Everyone is talking about GLs son, but I wonder... will Barry’s son also have speedforce powers?

Kyle was supposed to have one, then the kid's future version came back to the past and Kyle killed him

Hal's niece was basically a wizard, and his cousin was Air Wave who had radio wave powers

Hal himself has absorbed tons of GL power and more recently he's been turning into a construct, it's not too farfetched that he'd have a kid that ended up with natural powers

And his good mom became evil because of that
God, I love Hal’n Pals, but that story was just bullshit

It’s a robot

Don and Dawn had speed powers, yes

Oh, I forgot that Bart is (or was) actually his grandson

did he get speed powers from his parents or was it something else?

He was created with the speed force in mind, so it was just that the speed force favors the West-Allen family.

bring them back, but with normal powers instead of the weird shit

>this is how hal and sinestro's son was born

That'd be as badass as it would be gay. And it wouldn't even be the first DC hero that had two biological fathers. The other is Conner.

>Hey son, lemme tell you the time I suicide murdered your father and you were created from the combined ashes of a destroyed planet infused with willpower and fear energy.

They basically did that with Arisia

>So the Guardians just trust a kid with the most powerful weapon in the Universe to a kid just because he shares half his genome with Hal Jordon?
They did it like 4 issues ago with that Xudarian kid

>Green Lantern and Flash's sons as members of the Super Sons.
I genuinely want this now.

> you gave me the will
See, statements like that are why people think you're gay.

People think he's gay because of the gay sex metaphor with Kyle.

Circe have a daughter. Literally when?

Having the Tornado Twins join might be fun but if Dawn's invited it wouldn't be the Super Sons anymore. I kind of just want Bart to return from the void at the moment though

I wouldn't mind. We need more Super Sons.

>We have Superman and Batman’s sons comic
But not for long, OP. Jon will soon be erased from continuity thanks to him.

I'd rather have a comic about Flash and Green Lantern, thanks.

I would love a legit The Kids of the Justice League book featuring Jon Kent, Damian & Helena Wayne, Lyta Trevor, Dawn & Don Allen, Maybe a version of Jade, and maybe brought together by a kid version of Rip Hunter

>They're not actually genetic though

AKTUALLY, the Star Sapphire originally was a parasite that would give it's power to it's host child. This was even a plot point back in the 90's when Carol aborted her alter egos baby through a deal with Nekron

Wonder Woman needs a daughter first.

Since the 90s. In WML's run, Circe disguised herself as a normal woman and befriended Diana, going by the name Donna Milton. Altered her own mind too, planning to eventually revert back when the time was right. Ended up getting preggers by a mob boss possessed by Ares. Later, she ends up trying to conquer New York so her baby girl can have a place to grow up in.

In Rucka's Rebirth run, one of the terms of her agreement with Veronica Cale is two backstage passes to a Bruce Springsteen concert. Since Lyta is literally the only person Circe cares about, the implication is fairly obvious. Circe may be evil as fuck, but she's a good mother.