What would N.O.Z.Z.L.E. stand for?

Do not ponder the acronym of
The Nozzle

Why

Do not ask questions of
The Nozzle

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL THAT DOES!

Do not blame your life on...The Nozzle.

Well I'm gonna question it since it doesn't seem to extend the time for the stupid thing to calibrate

Please do not try to stick your dick in The N.O.Z.Z.L.E

W-what happens if I look away?

Escape is impossible from... the Nozzle.

The Nozzle is a stupid name.

Do not insult the N.O.Z.Z.L.E

Please be respectful of The N.O.Z.Z.L.E.

I wonder just how many parodies Venture bros. have actual done

Centurions
Teddy Ruxbin
Labyrinth
Never Ending Story

I guess what I'm really thinking is what haven't then done yet

Yeah the stuff they parody is a very very long list my friend

With them in New York I'm waiting on the anthropomorphic hero team

Biker mice from mars
Ninja turtles
Street Sharks

>they were created by a scientist who wanted to have adopted children who were also mutants
>Because his super science is iffy like Rusty's, the resulting children are garish looking and just barely manage to do hero work
>The team only does the heroing because their father wanted the complete package of crime-fighting mutant children with an outdated mentality

>I wonder just how many parodies Venture bros. have actual done

All of them.

Let's settle this once and for all
Nancy or Drew

I would absolutely die laughing if they did jokes about furry fetish stuff with this

>freckles
gross. the choice is obvious.

That episode gave me the biggest boner. Twins where one is a girl and the other is a trap is my fetish.

One was a trap?

Kind of like that gag from the one Stroker and Hoop episode?

They're never coming back, are they?

>Nancy
>DREW

Refresh my memory

You remember the scene where they're trying to seduce dean and they start stripping? Only 1 pair of paper balls.

Oh fuck. I thought they just stuffed their bras because they wanted to look older or something. Huh.

It's a reference to the Nancy Drew books you retard

The one where they try to stop the Girls Gone Wild guy and his huge-breasted secretary who could hypnotize people by flashing her tits. They're scheme was to make catgirls, and Double-Wide offhandedly comments about the niche they would fulfill.

So I guess Drew Barrymore is a boy, huh?
Fucking dipshit.

Only one of them stuffed "her" bra.

Could have easily meant that one was trying to look bigger than the other.

>look at my nipples, look directly at my nipples not around the nipples

Catgirls is more of a weeaboo joke though. That's something that would be more recognizable back when this aired. Fur stuff really only is getting a lot of mainstream optics recently

It's amazing some of the shit they got away in that show.
>WHY are you looking at my penis?

Yea, but the catgirls that were engineered from the slutty teens were more furry looking, which I think was meant to reference both things. And to be fair, some people don't really see the difference with catgirls and furries.

Here's what I want you to do.

go to google, type in Drew and then each letter of the alphabet (Drew A..., Drew B etc..) and see who comes up.

B is the only letter with a woman at all, and shes not even the first result(Drew Brees)

The venture Bros have certainly never used jokes with multiple levels have they?

>it's rarely used for women, so it must be a boy!
Christ, you are fucking autistic.

Nothing in the episode indicated Dean got surprise penis, just surprise almost-rape.

The bit with the cannibals always cracks me up
>you are what you eat, eat a person be a person
>I eat hamburgers, does that make me a hamburger
>yes
>so of you ate me then you all would become hamburgers

>the mind of fags trying to shoehorn their fetish into everything

>Did you ever try flushing it down the toilet?

It's obvious from early in the episode. one sister has bigger tits than the other. You see later in the episode the one with smaller tits is stuffing. The only explanation is that "she" has no real at all tits because "she" is a trap. If they're twins they should roughly have the same size tits.

user, not every bra-stuffer is a trap. You'd be surprised how insecure some women are with their breast size

They're about the same to me, more like a package. Unless they outgrow their immature "disgust" at an uncircumcised penis I pick neither.

I just finished watching the whole series and that's still one of my favorite jokes. I thought it had something to do with his cybernetic eye until that later episode in the helicarrier.

They're still fraternal twins and it's not like boobs are the same regardless of genetics, it could also be nurture and maybe Dr Quymn fed one more hormone infused milk than the other.

I agree with you there, but I say it was worth a thought.

When was the last time you saw twins is vastly different breast sizes?

My girlfriend's twin is flat as a board.

Stop injecting your horrible fetishes into our show.

no

How thick are you? Twins aren't always exact clones of one another. Stop pushing your trap shit, and just admit that you're gay

They both could have been stuffing, only one even got that far undressed, and not it's no like girls don't do that shit a lot.

Dudes don't turn me on. Traps do. Deal with it. I don't claim to be straight or gay. Sexuality is a spectrum.

Fag. You like dick, you're into dudes.

>dudes don't turn me on, dudes turn me on

Wait which one was the Labrynth parody?

"David Bowie" turning into an eagle/hawk most of the time.

>wanting to fug a wereodile

Dude youre just Bi
And that's fine.
But yeah, that's how it works. You're either gay, straight, bi, or uninterested.
I guess there's some argument for pedophilia being a preference, but we ain't opening that can of worms today.
Also they are clearly both girls.

Are...are you serious?

Dude. I’m not even gonna say anything-

Just go watch the episode again. I think you’ve COMPLETELY misremembered what happened. You’re remembering with your dick. That’s not what happened.

>Dudes don't turn me on. Traps do.
Anonymous, while I agree that sexuality is a spectrum and am also into traps, come onnnnnn. Traps are pretty gay.

Suddenly this thread:

youtu.be/uyNJZ-2Dod4

why not both?

This

>Prophet
Is he even still a thing? I've seen his stuff crop up and here there over the last 15 or so years.

As far as I know he's dead.

Figuratively, or literally?

He does, considering he's threatened to nozzle people before

One may beget the other.

Pretty sure he doesn't, he just uses it because it does tend to make people talk, whatever it is that it does to them.

>that time Hoop reveals he is intentionally missing with his shots
>the other time he got doped up on porcupine quills and thought he was turning into a superhero

Doc Hammer went on a very controlled rant about how this notion is ridiculous and how it was about girls "transforming" themselves to wear womanhood earlier. Dean, being Dean, related this instantly to being a wereodile.

That, and the fact that Deany hasn't ever even been that intimate with a girl. It wouldn't have surprised if he had lost control and nutted before his underwear was off, he's just that sensitive and pathetic about female contact.

Those girls, as well as their mother and the bodyguard were THIRSTY.

You can only choose one, who do you pick

Triana
Get her into some kinky shit so she's seriously into me. Support her learning the magic arts. Go either villainy or heroics with her as my super powered number two.
Depending on how much I can make her obsessed with me might just take her full Harley Quinn.

>No Dr. Quymn, Nikki, or Kim included as options
Hope you get Samsoned.

Dr Mrs the Monarch's voice is so alluring.

>Baggage city
>Boring
>Legitimately the best choice
>Way too goddamn crazy
>Close second

Triana easy. Young, hot, won't make her skin invisible when she orgasms.

Dr. Girlfriend is probably the best choice but the voice is rough city.

Psychological horror of the uncanny and unknown, user

Hard pick between best villain waifu Dr. Waifu and Sirena

Molotov Cocktease so I can bully her about her casual wear

>Hank is going to plow that in season 7
It'll be fun seeing how he reacts to becoming a man, again.

Is this Pepe referencing something? It looks hilarious

Brick Frog.

Dr. Mrs. The Monarch, duh. She'd be a loyal, supportive, and affectionate partner, while still being an active and independent individual in her own right.

>all those piggy noses
I'll choose none, thanks

Hunter Gathers of course, I'm not some kind of faggot.

It's referencing Brick Frog, who was a joke about masonry in of himself.

Then accept your deserved abuse with pride.

>Sexuality is a spectrum (implying there are more than just two sexes)
>Is specifically attracted to men dressed up as women
Nigger what?

thats not how genetics work

1. Most emotionally stable of the fucking lot despite being a lil clingy originally. Hot. Skin thing is a deal killer unless JJ figured out how to null it.

2. Good sense of humor. Goth aesthetic. Into that twilight shit; look at that bf of hers. Not the most mature; even if Dean wasn't being honest about a friends date, it's his prom and he used to have feelings for you. he does not want to hear about your boyfriend. Time and a place. Bonus: get to hang with Dr. O. Weird downside: Her mom is distractingly hot. Like, what the fuck. Why is she not on the list?

3. Biggest plus: if she can emotionally support The Monarch of all people, she can make you feel like the best in the world. Tied for the hottest of the options (Triana's mom is hotter but not an option here) with Molotov. Into kink and keeping sex life fresh; also into open relationships, which may or may not be your thing. Knows what she's got and how to flaunt it. Very athletic. Downside: Dirty talk is probably right out.

4. Intelligent. Hot. Crazy. Extremely crazy. No fashion sense. No depth perception. Immensely jealous. Probably has babushka syndrome (i.e. hot now, hot near future, then immediately becomes plump matron).

5. Confusing in more ways than one. Probably will beat you for stupidity. Will fluctuate between tits and puss and little old man. Somehow worse than Molotov, which is saying something.

YOUR A FAGGOT AND YOU LIKE MEEEEEEEEN