BarronWiki:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barron_Trump

WORK IN PROGRESS - RARE BARRONS:
imgur.com/a/3O7Of

Victory Speech featuring Sleepy Barron:
youtube.com/watch?v=ESYEUWrW39I&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IHFsszg2aOs
inquisitr.com/2889969/barron-trump-10-facts-about-barron-trump-donald-trumps-youngest-son/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MANY

SO SAD

Lol

Receiving the spaghetti spirit

Our /firstboy/ playing basketball. Sad!

Sunday trips with daddy and mommy

His power level is going to be off the charts soon

Don't you know this idiot has autism?

Barron DRUMPF BTFO

So what's the deal, is the dude autistic? Is that why Trump went anti-vax for a bit? He's a good looking kid though, don't get me wrong, and I like him too, but what the fuck? Right?

>tfw you will never cum in the first son's delicate boipussy

That's disgusting, he's not even wearing women's clothes.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I laughed so hard.

BARRON TRUMP 2044

Following in dads footsteps

This is why Trump won you disgusting degenerate.

Like father, like son.

Victory brings our bond stronger

A mighty swing

SUCH

He loves his father

CASES

And his mother too!

I don't wanna be a chef, I wanna be a LEADER

Where we're going, we don't need vaccines!

Reach for the stars

Tiger Barron

>WHOSE READY FOR JAPMOOT TO FUCK SHIT UP AGAIN FOR TWO HOURS?!

youtu.be/IHFsszg2aOs

gook moot really is hopeless

I miss our princess..

You gents reckon the boys at Barron's school give him shit for his father?

I bet they do unfortunately :'( It makes me sick, but Barron is bigger than all of his peers so it doesn't matter

Barron's the son who looks most like President Trump.

Omen 3 music starts playing

Since it's going to be some fancy private school - Yes, they did, but that probably changed over election night.

Even brats with liberal parents know: You don't fuck with the President's kid.

"I heard your daddy wants to move his business out of america... would be a shame if they were to be hit with a tariff"

chuckling as quietly as possible

He's taller than all of you manlets.

>after his father died in the Second Meme War, an enraged Barron led his Einsatzgruppen unit on a bloody wave of terror and genocide across the country
>at war's end, no brown skinned person was left alive in the United States

is he an LA Noire character?

Y'all just wanna cum inside his butt

> can't live up to make an actual wall
> says he's going to put fencing there instead

Lets wait until this man a year later becomes an even bigger disappointment than Obama in 2008.

Supposedly he's fluent in Slovenian. I wonder if this is true.

that's because he can only speak 2 words

And y'all just want to avoid the loo.

How's the local media's attitude towards Melania? Are they all erect over getting a Slovenian into the white house?

I wish.
They are """subtly""" calling her a whore, and that she completely uneducated compare to Michell.
Maybe that just people whining on kikebook, but I think that the general opinion of liberals.

He's talking to the Slovakian you dingus.

Netherfag posting shitty thoughts all night.

Leftist media is a bit snarky and envious, although they do not focus much on her. The others write stupid analyses about how "our first lady" will help boost everything from our tourism to economy lol. Pundits and commentators think she'll be a classy and stylish first lady but will prefer to stay out of the spotlight.

Jesus, we are just fucking pedos at this point, pls staph guys.

kek

>boost everything from our tourism to economy

The only tourist hotspot will be the house and village Melania grew up in. Ljubljana won't get anything, but that particular village will have a booming economy, I'm certain some hotels will be set up there. But americlaps won't care about Ljubljana and whatever old town you may have there.

Melania's half-brother will be taken hostage by local bandits, if he doesn't get Secret Service protection.

inquisitr.com/2889969/barron-trump-10-facts-about-barron-trump-donald-trumps-youngest-son/

>"Barron likes to play alone for hours. He (,,,) enjoys playing solo with Magna Tiles and Legos. He’s detailed in his artwork and likes to build tall structures."

I can never look at pizza the same way again

I'm having a hard time imagining Americans lining up to see a completely nondescript commie block in a small industrial town. Ljubljana is doing pretty okay tourist-wise in recent years, though. In summer months, there are swarms of japs everywhere.

Full retard hours soon?

Didn't Melania's father build a house? I heard they lived in a house.

I checked and apparently you're right. But before they moved there they lived in pic related.

REEEE why did Jeb have to betray Trump?

Because he has LOW energy

I hate when I come to ask something about Trump but can't remember what I wanted to ask by the time I get here

I was at a symposium tonight and someone used pizza as an example for something. Internally my mind jumped to RREEEE PEDOFILE

Can really see Melania in him . And maybe in a few years the opposite ehhhhhh?

>dlc chromosome season pass

shit's autistic yo

How tall is Barron? he's very tall for his age.

hillary is much worse.

most americans look like loonatics.

rare pepe barron

Tiffany drives me crazy I wanna marry her and punch her ugly face with tender love

He's as tall as Ben Shapiro

lol I remember when someone from the Trump family posted that on Sup Forums. it's from their family photo album and wasn't online prior

I bet Barron has made a replica of Trump Tower in minecraft already

He's going to live the /ss/ dream with some Japanese christmas cake, words cannot describe how jelly I am.

You bet he has, I'm telling you, it's tremendous. He built a wall around it and he's spoken to many people about it, and they're all on board with it. The feedback has been really positive, I've been getting hundreds of letters about it, all glowing, all positive.

Which one is he going to pick?

it only looks weird because he has a different rhythm than everyone else. if you isolate him, it looks completely normal, like he's only tired of hearing hiss boring dad talk

I would say he's in fact 6/8 Ben Shapiros

I love this kid. He just does not give AF

Does anyone have this same pic only with barons face fading in the background?

And you'd be fucking wrong Pakistan

The obvious one

>Implying he'd pick an avatar of Moloch

Barron will grow up to be the ultimate slayer

BARRORN MY SON

There was an old Oprah appearance that his mom said barron speaks only slovenian to her parents (his grand parents). I can't find it on YouTube right now tho.

Autistic people can't be slayers.

thx familia

Which manga this from? Couldn't find from search.

You're all pedophiles who gives a shit about trumps twink son. Fucking degenerates

Barron is gonna end up like 6'6"

BARRY WILLY TRUMP

lol, he must have been ready to pass out from staying awake too long

Amazing how much he reminds me of my 10 year old nephew

>Spain