Memeiest election ever

>Memeiest election ever
>Trump should have been comedy gold
>Ratings in freefall
How do you fuck up that immensely?

By being overwhelmingly biased and preachy while making stupid mockery jokes instead of actual humor.

By being not funny. He is affirmative action. The worst offender is that Che guy on SNL.

this

By being a (((half-nigger)))

>Make fun of presidential candidate that the majority secretly likes
GEEZ

Because he's an untalented douchebag

>John Stewart's replacement is a black guy with a fancy accent that's incredibly biased instead of taking shots at both sides

Dave Chapelle should host it

he is the leftist Sup Forums visitor that has a rant about how the right wing ideology is racist and wrong but doesn't realize he's the one with a farce about racism which projects his view of racism onto people who probably don't think about it as often as he

I didn't know Bill Clinton's son had a TV show

He's also a Jew
Trevor Noah and the Daily Shoah

JUST

>Black jew
Fuck I don't feel so bad about being Eurasian and black.

how is that mix working out

>come from a country that is labeled the rape capital of the world by the United Nations
>act smugly and self righteous about those dumb rube Americans

and there is your reason why his ratings are tanking

people across the nation are cutting the cord, getting rid of cable TV- but why?

not only are the Giant news outlets struggling to adapt, but the dancing clowns(Trevors and Liebowitz of the world) are desperate to distract. But when they call White America racist and mock them endlessly, They don't realize they are insulting their own bread ticket. Comedy central should reformat or collapse within a few years. just like CNN.

Anti-whites are finally revealing themselves and it's plain as day to normal, hardworking Americans.

not even liberals like niggers.

Because opinion is what passes for 'News' these days.

Fuck drumpf and fuck wHite people(dogs)

Pretty good, i'm in pussy ass California so they don't mind.

Silly goyim!

Didn't you hear Joshu- I mean, John Oliver? MSM is BETTER than EVER! Remember to subscribe to NYT, WP, and BuzzFeed Gold as well!

By being a quadjewn

>jews
>funny

Looks a bit spiccy. Careful that you don't accidentally get yourself deported, dude.

Ugly unfunny kaffir

I gotta watch my back from the Hillary supporters, I'm not driving to LA anytime soon, fucking sucks, you really were an oppressed. minority here if you voted for Donald Trump.

>watched stewart for quite a few years, decent bantz towards both sides, called out news reporters all the time on their bullshit, shed some light on real issues going on
>colbert right after, dude was gold
>noah and the other guy take over the hour
>off goes the tv

They had two solid shows and went to absolute garbage. I made it through about 3 shows of each before I couldn't take it. I can't even get through Colberts new show.

Now the only thing I watch on TV is PBS for the antiques roadshow.

>Trevor Noah and the Daily Shoah

>Drumpf will fail right?!

>Trevor Noah is actually a jew
i just looked it up and damn it's actually true

He looks kind like a black Casey Neistat, now that I know.

>How do you fuck up that immensely?+ 0 post omitted.

By refusing to accept reality because it doesn't fit into your agenda.

Will probably change slightly now that people are FORCED to hear about Trump because they cannot just zap over to something about Hillary anymore. Already got a couple of libtarded friends who are going
>Haha, Trump played the Republicans, he is not going to abolish gay marriage!
Well, yeah you shitnugget. He never said he would. Their process of "acceptance" seems to be that they'll just pretend that it was really the Republicans who lost because Trump isn't the super strawman satan they built up.

>Please kill me

Let's not forget the softballs they keep giving Hillary and becoming the Clinton cheerleader.

By having no talent, combined with Affirmative Action.

But it's always been the Daily Shoah.

>hires half negroe through afirmative action.
>turns out he is incompetent compared to his jewish predecessor
Not too suprising actually.

I remember the beginning of the end was when Jon Stewart served as Obama's cheerleader twice.

No one noticed because muh Bush and muh Fox News (which is objectively shit, but still).

Fucking affirmative action, they hire women so much here its infuriating, my mom's office is full of dumb whore who suck at the job and this is somehow okay, despite reduced productivity by bitches taking off work for kids.

Noah is a total lamefuck, massively unfunny.
whoever hired him is a stupid fuck
he thinks he's funny but he's not

echo chamber fucktards is how MSM got its name

It's the same in academia.

>make a shitton of awards and prizes specifically only for women
>women now gather more of them, because they have the regular awards/prizes available and the ones that are locked to men

>vacant professorship
>applications come in
>"wow, she has a lot of prizes, very prestigious"

It's the same at my sister's college, they have specific internships for women and POC. The reason why white men do so well is because no one's holding their fucking hand.

>I think Obamacare has its problems
DID YOU HEAR THAT? PROBLEMS?
*audience boos*
STUPID DUMB SEXIST WHITESPLAINING IDIOT
*audience laughing*
ITS LIKE IF A DROPBEAR WAS DRIVING A TRACTOR AND A CLOWN WAS SAYING WHATS GOING ON

The worst is that it is not just uplifting shitters who never deserved to be in such a position, it also ruins the work of women who actually knew what they were doing.

Not just because their reputation suffers from all the affirmative action promotions, but also because they get more or less dragged into so many committees, board meetings, juries and so on that they have no time to do their actual job anymore because they are too busy being shown off like trophies.
I have seen more than one where I am fairly certain she did not sleep her way to the top (because her work in the past was solid) but who completely fudged her scientific talks because she simply has no idea what the fuck is even going on in her research group anymore because all she does is jet around and cut ribbons and shit like that.

My biggest problem irl is Reddit tier liberal whites condescending to me like I need some fucking help. My sister doesn't even get taken seriously by people, and why should they with all the feminism going around? hopefully my boy Trump sets everything straight, let everybody know they don't have to hire a dumb ass because muh equality.