Now that the dust has settled, what's going through his mind right this minute?

Now that the dust has settled, what's going through his mind right this minute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&t=17m52s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just don't understand. How could they go against what I said. I even had other Hollywood actors come out and support me. We had the entire industry come out for her. Why did they ignore us? Do they not know who we are? We're famous actors dammit, if you can't come to us for political advice then who can you go to?

Fucking drumpftards

Pls see my next movie

>these idiots really paid me $ 1 mil for this stupid commerical

Fug :XDDDD

>i wish i wasnt a manlet

They didnt pay him anything. Obama pardoned him in 2015 from a 20 year old felony drug conviction during which he could not vote. He voted this year though and paid to play

He doesn't give a shit, desu senpai

Nothing, he's just enjoying it while it lasts. He's an actor, a fag that gets paid to read someone else's script.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&t=17m52s

Skip to 17m 52s to hear Patrice breaking it down for you.

Nothing he's not bothered. He's only getting told what to say by his masters.

Still rich, doesn't change a thing.

I could use some heroin.

life goes on. like most people, they don't really care what happens to others as long as they are fine. the proof of this is that they supported a warmongering witch that has supported the intervention that caused thousands on deaths in the middle east.

He was 100% paid to do that video, RDJ doesn't do anything for free, he made marvel pay him 3 million dollars to be in Avengers 2 because he knows they won't do a movie without him as Ironman

Coke mostly.

He's wiping his tears with the millions he's made from those Marvel trash piles.

Exactly.
A very, very, very small part of me wanted Hillary to win so all these rich fucks would get taxed to shit and then we'll see who they are rooting for next election.

come on. he voted for trump you know it.

If Hillary had taxed them more they would just would've moved to Canada.

He's part of the reason I will never watch a Marvel movie in theaters ever again. Zack "my Batman would vote Trump" Snyder has me for life though.

Actually most famous and not that famous people in that video kept silent for a while even after the election.
I thought they are partly for the money.

Yeah, he said he became pretty conservative after his prison stint.

Probably got raped by someone

'Murica got cucked so hard.

He certainly doesn't fit the Johnny Depp mold. I think that he's a "kinda" conservative who's been somewhat tainted by Hollywood. He knows the insanity and absurdity of their views, but still is smart enough to not bite the hand that feeds him, and has been somewhat corrupted in his time there combined with his lifestyle.

He is, after all, a HUGE friend of Mel Gibson, and saw what they did to him. He knows what it's like to be blacklisted, and isn't going to let that happen again.

He's brave enough to masquerade as an independent, but not brave enough to entirely stand up to the liberals. If I'm being honest, he may have even voted for Trump. Downey isn't quite the man he lets on.

Why, who is Britain dating behind our back?

Canada is even worse than the US for rich people. They'll stay where they are and they know they will.

Who cares? Why even waste energy thinking about it?

His acting caused me PTSD and now I'm gonna sue him.

So easy to squeeze money out of people who do nothing but be rich.

am i supposed to be focusing on his hairline?

I agree with the sentiment, but I respect the Hell out of people willing to admit that they're a conservative or Republican in Hollywood.

I don't give their opinions any additional credibility or let it alter my own opinions, but I do respect them for not being a coward, and am more likely to buy or watch their work as a result.

I wish they'd all shut the fuck up, honestly, because who gives a fuck what some actor from a sitcom from 30 years ago thinks, and they're not speaking from a position of knowledge or experience, not even knowing what it's like to be a normal person any more, but it is what it is.

Focus on me child.

Most of the actors are leftists but mostly did this shit commercial for money, the guy who plays Captain America threw a massive shitfit but Joss Whedon is the biggest loser in all of this, blowing over half a million dollars on this shitty Super Pac and it turns out to be wasted money

I'm hoping a .44 magnum

He's got a laundry list of faggot kike producers with hands so far up his ass they can floss for him. Hollywood literally owns him, and standing up for mel gibson cost him a few more years of slavery. His wife is literally there to keep tabs on their investment, there's some sick shit surrounding that man, look into his wife and it'll come together.

Chris Evans?

What happened?

He got the check, he doesn't care
Expect lot of libtards converting to republicans if democrat donation chain collapses. And under Bernie's leadership, it will.

nothing, rich stay rich, poor stay poor

memes won't change it

For a state to remain efficient their will always be rich and poor, the Question is if the Rich can effectively create jobs for the Poor.

>implying he gives a shit
>Implying all the actors and comedians weren't goaded into it by their ((((agents)))) and (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((employers)))))))))))))))))))
>You wanna end up like Mel Gibson goy?
>N-no Madam
>Good,now get on that stage and dance

Based Patrice,loved him on O&A. Killed by Jews

"I was a lot cooler when I was still addicted to crack"

7 pounds of mexican black tar heroin

>tfw you want to see Doctor Strange, Fantastic Beasts, and Ghost in the Shell but have to wait until a Blu-ray rip is released so you don't support these faggots

yes, but in recent years the whole thing became unbearable

or was it intended to be like that?
there should

Too late faggot. They already got paid.

>I really hope I get to kill a Trump-like supervillain in the next Avengers

You think he stopped?

>finally get a vote after 20 years
>it doesn't change anything