Are you ready for the first 100% rated superhero film?

Are you ready for the first 100% rated superhero film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9p3JgMs-2Y
sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>criticism of films and products is now hate speech

This is literally dictatorship tactics, this is what the so called “tolerant” beliefs have brough us

....you guys do know that criticism and sabotage aren't the same thing, right?

>Calling a film out for being bad is hate speech
>just due to the film being mostly black

I'll call it like I see it this film looks trash

>only positive reviews allowed
B-but what about the DCEU?

Fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=u9p3JgMs-2Y

Well obviously they mean obvious trolls and actual racists. If someone points out a valid criticism, I'm sure it'll go over fine. No one's expecting a perfect movie.

Do you think the fanboys and ideologues trying to make this movie a political statement will be able to discern the difference?

Its just RottenTomatoes finally showing its true colors as nothing more than advertising site for big companies. The same way how every new makeup product gets 4-5 star ratings on every single women's magazine ever because cosmetic industry controls those magazines.

> Alt rights and DC fags try to downvote movie.

> Movie gets 100% as a result.

Well done, morons.

>valid criticism
>RT

Marvel vs Capcom looks ok

>Sup Forumstards upset that they can't be racist in an RT movie review.

How so?

>DC fags
You wish, Ladderbro.

>Well obviously they mean obvious trolls and actual racists.

Like how female ghostbusters bombing was all just an insidious plot of white males too scared of progress in their nerdy basement dweller films.

Hush-Hush-Hush
Here comes the Boogeyman!
Don't let him come too close to you
He'll catch you if he can
Just pretend, that you're a crocodile
And you will find that Boogeyman will
Run away a mile
Say Shoo-Shoo
And stick him with a pin!
Boogeyman will very nearly jump out of his skin

>Salon
The magazine that defends pederasty?

Be careful, with the way Sup Forums has been sliding the majority of this board's regulars probably love that movie now

>Its just RottenTomatoes finally showing its true colors
>finally
it did that with Fembusters

>rotten tomatoes is a shill site

this isnt news, this is just business as usual folks. did you learn nothing from TLJ ?

>You wish, Ladderbro.
No, he's right. The whole reason this blew up is because of a now deleted Facebook group that wanted to mass spam the audience score because they were being butthurt DCEU faggots

>“Given the massive success of the audience review rigging on the Rotten Tomatoes site for ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi,’ and due to the sudden rise in those disgruntled with Disney business practices among other factors especially due to the corporate manipulations which created falsified bad press for the DCEU, I feel that it’s time to strike back at all those under Disney and bring down the house of mouse’s actions for paying off the critics that hurt DC Comics on film and for other parties affected by them,” wrote the event creator. “I’ll be making events like this for ‘Infinity War’ and the Netflix shows etc so we can rally together to truly make a difference…If you want to spread spoilers to Marvel fanboys, use this event as a platform to inform us of targets!”

Don't use my murderous mother of the antichrist waifu for your memes

>no sauce
Of course, Ladderbro. Now tell us about HEAT again.

>enforcing order being equated with censorship
Oh, is it a day ending in Y already? This kind of attitude is why Steam is such a fucking trash heap. Even if Valve did give a shit, they'd be immediately yelled at for being "dictators" for exercising a bit of quality control. RT is just cutting off the flow of bullshit by telling the try hard faggots to kindly fuck off. Good on them for having some fucking balls in this whiny as fuck era we live in.

Incidentally, am I alone in thinking review bombing is fucking pathetic? A much more effective protest that doesn't make you look like an idiot is simply not buying the product.

This is the same fake group created by butthurt Disney cucks after the last Jedi being fucked over by the audience, they claimed responsability for the score even though it was proved that there was no interference in the score at all.

>Incidentally, am I alone in thinking review bombing is fucking pathetic?

Its effective if the critic reviews are obviously paid off or politically inclined to lie about the quality. But thats pretty much the only situation where it works.

>having some fucking balls in this whiny as fuck era we live in
Says tumblr.

Shh, let them be outraged. Totally not different from SJWs and Tumblr

They ARE different. They don't like communist propaganda.

There is no review bombing happening though, only literal retards believe on it.

Congratulations you pointed out the 1 positive review out of 15 negatives.

No, not from those people you specifically mentioned but considering that RT is made up of aggregate reviewers that come from varying different places with different opinions (with those you mentioned making up a very small minority) I'm sure it won't be the end of the world, bud...and even if the rt score is grossly inflated it won't mean anything because, newsflash, a good rt score isn't a measure of quality.

Besides dude, who even cares? Answer me this honestly, who in this thread puts weight into a positive rt score? It has as meaningless as an Oscar or a Grammy

Its the same thing for entertainment companies- They have a financial interest in curbing any negativity around their product with any means possible.

>gamergate is still a nono word to Sup Forums's autists

God you people are fucking pathetic. I hate that I don't touch your medium and yet I still have to know about it when a circlejerk spergs out on some nobody and starts sending her death threats.

>31 posts
>18 posts

OP you are mentally ill to be getting this mad over a movie.

Try harder with your bait.

Ghost busters score is 74% positive

I'll never get over the fact that some people are so in denial they honestly think all the hate for TLJ is a massive troll.

>who in this thread puts weight into a positive rt score?
MCUnts do, always.

>get called out for being a bitch
>bitch more

Bitch some more, faggot. You can't talk about snowflakes then piss and moan when people tell you you're full of shit.

You know how I know you're wrong?

Because for some reason you turned this into a partisan issue.

user, you are mentally ill to be getting this mad over a bad movie.

wew lad

You know how I know that you are wrong? Because you got no evidence to back up your beliefs about having a review spam.None,zero.

You are an irrational person.

>MUH TUMBLR
Thank you for reinforcing my point. Whiny little cunt.

Even then, it seems pretty petulant, and you'd be better off with a boycott. Cause companies only pay attention to review scores as they relate to sales.

>Bad movie

Nigga, the shit isn't even out yet. Why do this movie mean so much to you?

>Whiny little cunt
Ouch, the edge. Did your Starbucks coffee get cold or what?

>It's the "you have no evidence" autist

Ok I'm gone.

brb gonna post this on 9gag so I can show someone how I REKT this SJW femiNAZI

>Why do this movie mean so much to you?
Says the shill.

B-but he will be alone again! ;_;

Its 74% Fresh on Rottentomatoes.

will /ourguy/ save us?

Good old censorship, saving us from bad reviews.

>Says the shill.

I'm shilling for pointing out how fucking obsessed you are with this film?

>Even then, it seems pretty petulant, and you'd be better off with a boycott.

Part of a boycott is to be visible during it. So review bombing is part of boycott, Metacritic probably the best example.

If this board had even 1/10th of the moderation Sup Forums has, this garbaggio bait thread would have been deleted a long time ago

>you'd be better off with a boycott.

They wont do it because they know they wont have a leg to stand on. What would they even boycott?

No, you're shilling a bad movie and calling its critics a bunch of neo-Nazis.

Go back to Sup Forumsfrica then.

pestilen/tv/ermin are Sup Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=98438647

>"Someone said a mean thing to me, they MUST be from Tumblr!"
Keep going. You're only digging yourself deeper every time.

>No, you're shilling a bad movie and calling its critics a bunch of neo-Nazis.

I never said that but nice Freudian slip

It's not active shilling as much as it is Disney exerting industry wide pressure on reviewers. The Anaheim-LA Times fiasco proves that much. Disney just wants everyone to be a yes man and the fact that this can be indirectly funneled through a sociocultural lens changes nothing.

>No, you're shilling a bad movie and calling its critics a bunch of neo-Nazis.
Nobody said that though.

Sup Forums's mods are fucking garbage. They'll be quick to remove fun threads or threads with a DBZ pic as the OP(even if the topic is Sup Forums) but will let obvious bait like this stay up.

Garbage ass mods.

>post stupid bullshit
>be called out
>Instead of realising the mistake get buttblasted
>"fuck you guys I'm going home"
lmao

>Headcanon

You people are mentally ill.

OP why are you so angry over a film? Life is too short to stay angry over things that dont affect you. Have you tried going to church?

The only thing that needs to be visible is sales figures.

But user, moderation of any kind is censorship, remember? And that's why RT is the bad guy here. They are aware of certain people who wish to fuck with their system, and are giving them fair warning that they will be shown the door unless they provide legitimate criticism of the film. Clearly, telling trolls and shitposters to fuck off is a form of fascism, somehow.

All you can do is project your autism