I’m a Hex Girl!

And I’m gonna put a spell on you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXss_zKnEPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dusk is best Hex, and you can't refute this.

We're Equestria Girls and we're here to shout that the magic of friendship is what it's all about

The Hex Girls were my first exposure to anything goth.

I'm still waiting for Warner Brothers to do a live action Hex Girls Tribute concert tour.

What did Daphne meant by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=AXss_zKnEPM

It meant she wanted Fred to ensnare her vagina with his dick.

The moment when you realize you're sole purpose in life was to belong to dusk.

these chicks were my idols when i was about 7. i don't remember anything else about the movie they were in though.

Not even the bad guy who was played by Tim Curry?

Why does she look like a female Theodore?

shit, i don't at all. i fucking love tim curry, too, so i should remember that.

From the Chipmunks? Not seeing any resemblance there.

Beacuse she looks like a human Eleanor
REALLY?

To be fair, he does get upstaged once the real Witch shows up. Plus, he looked like an imitation Xanatos.

Eleanor, female Theodore
what's the diff

Still not seeing it. Even then, Eleanor didn't look like that usually, the chipettes were largely just humanoid girls compared to the boys.

One lives with Dave and the doesn't.

Yea, HUGE difference

DAMN IT

Blondes with pigtails isn't exactly rare in cartoons, buster. Plus, Eleanor usually wore BLUE, not green.

maybe it's the cheeks?

I never got why people prefer sideliners like this. Up your standards, people.

Not like Thorn was any more prominent. Even then, Dusk is cute. You can't deny that.

So the fuck what?
When did this become about unique individuality of character design or the most common color scheme for whatever fucking character. Dude just wanted to know why this bitch reminded him of Theodore. And it's more than likely because she has common traits with Eleanor who was the female version of Theodore.

Yet

made it sound like they were very much alike in looks. Christ, pipe down.

>Turning Dusk into generic cute.

At least it wasn't like what "What's New?" did where she and other Hex girls just felt kind of washed out (and in Luna's case, literally whitewashed).

It's almost like What's New wanted to look like the Zombie Island movies but just couldn't. They especially fucked up in the coloring department, I miss the bleak color palette of those films.

That does seem to be the case with the show, it was more or less acting like a continuation, but at the same time ignoring the supernatural for crooks in costumes. While I won't deny the MI versions of many characters aren't for everyone, there at least felt like some creativity to the designs, even if they weren't going to appeal to everyone. Still, wouldn't completely say What's New was all bad, at least when compared to Be Cool where the style is really off-putting.

you are a man of taste.

>Up your standards, people
Up yours.

> Eleanor drawn as Dusk
I need to throw myself into Mount Doom and be unmade for this

"You'll feel the fog
as I cloud your mind.
You'll get dizzy
when I make a sign.
You'll wake up in the dead of night,
missing me when I'm out of sight."

The song is about their pussy game so good it's addicting

If they were still making films and specials like the movie parodies all those years back, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did a Scooby Doo crossover/homage where the Chipettes dressed up as the Hex girls.

Duh

>best
>drummer
no

>where the Chipettes dressed up as the Hex girls.
Now I'm hearing "Earth, Wind, Fire and Air" in a sped up high pitch as they cavort lewdly

It was a good life, have someone look after my pets while I convalesce in a straitjacket

here's a dollar buy some fucking taste

>Put Daphne in a leather fetish outfit
>Record highest ratings in the entire history of the property
I'm still laughing at this

I prefer Hex Mainiacs desu

creedence>screaming jay