Why do white people hate muslims?

why do white people hate muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX4hc6hYUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>9/11 propaganda
>jewluminati using millions of third world muslim immigrants to fuck up our societies
>jews want us to fight with each other about whether or not we should hate muslims, instead of coming after them

go home, ahmed

>tfw no muslim gf

Because Muslims cause far more problems than any other ethnicity trying to immigrate to white countries .

Here's a health to the Queen and a lasting peace,
To faction an end, to wealth increase;
Come, let us drink it while we have breath,
For there's no drinking after death,
And he that will this health deny,

Down among the dead men,
Down among the dead men,
Down, down, down, down,
Down among the dead men let him lie.

Let charming Beauty's health go round,
In whom celestial joys are found;
And may confusion still pursue,
The senseless woman hating crew,
And they that woman's health deny;

May love and wine their joys maintain,
And their united pleasures reign;
While smiling plenty crowns the land,
We'll sing the joys that both afford:
And they that won't with us comply,

i hate their religion. Couldn't care about them as a people though.

Aloha, snackbar.

>bad goy! don't question the jews

I think the question is, why do muslims want to destroy everything that doesn't fit their mohomaddean tunnel vision

you inbred rapist fuck

I hate third worlders in general. Fuck off we're full.

Because we're sensible people

because majority of muslims aren't like the cherry picked ones in your image

>flag
Kek

They killed Sweden.

SWEDEN!

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

Nobody "hates" muslims, they just are smart enough to not want them living in their country.

Islam is not a religion, it's a radical political ideology complete with it's own law/judges. That's why when enough Muslims live in one place they begin to push for Sharia because they're a political movement.

I'm not white and I don't hate Muslims, but I don't think they belong in Western countries.

90% of them are savages just like Africans and Amerindians but that isn't threatening until we supply them with weapons then when that doesn't work out, import them into our countries

Islam isn't a religion, it is a culture to preserve the Arab identity. Mohammed was a nationalist like hitler. If you're not Arab muslim they don't consider you Muslim.

-t. Arab Christian

First off, why assume only white people hate muslims? Other races are capable of hate too, you fucking bigot.

And to answer your question simply: Islam is more than a religion, it's a lifestyle and it aims to dictate the lives of all those caught within it's blood soaked web.

This.

I prey to kek that isis obtains a nuke before their inevitable end.

gas is obviously optimal but vaporization by radioactive hellfire is an acceptable final solution.

now go back to your day job counting beans in your shithole desert "holy"land kike, you have no power here

True that.

I don't hate Islam I just don't want a bunch of pan-Arab nationalists in Europe.

How about their lack of sympathy for the Jews, post-holocaust?
>Well spoken, Goldstein-Rothschild.

chechens are white muslims but they act like niggers

>he thinks if Isis gets a nuke they will use it on the us
>even though the probability of a single missile surviving our missile defense is less than 1%

They would nuke their own country, probably even the last of their own forces, just so nobody could have it. They are going to lose, its inevitable, but they're going to leave as little spoils as possible.

Fuck mudslime scum.

Cause they deserve it.

they aren't white

I don't hate muslims. They can sit in their caves and bash each others skulls all day, I don't give a shit. The only people I hate are the regressive leftists trying to shame the west into giving them all we possess because muh white guilt

I just don't want them in my fucking country.

all non muslims dont like muslims. Because Muslims just cant live socially and politically with non muslims.

they, as a whole, want to dominate the planet. I, as a whole, say fuck that.

>9/11
>propaganda

Wut

you're dumb as fuck thinking I was implying isis would use a nuke on the us? don't even know why im bothering to enlighten you as you think missile defence could factor into the equation, you do know missiles have something called range yeah? where the fuck would they find an intercontinental missile you dumb fuck

if you mutherfuckers didnt come here with you're muh sharia bullshit and anti-christian bullshit no one would notice you were even here.

they cant live with eachother without blowing shit up and cutting off heads

you fags arent so much better if you are hindu but atleast youre based compared to muslims

>that girl with uncovered hair

she gon get raped

I hate Islam but not ME women. A lot of them are white but with much bigger hips which is what I'm into

Muslims are generally looking for trouble and an excuse to try and cause violence etc

Gee i dont know. because they've lead war against my country since Ive been alive. Because they want to shoot me between the eyes, kill my dog, rape and murder my girlfriend, behead my brother, shoot my parents, burn my city to the ground, abduct my younger sister, mutilate her genitals, sell her into slavery. Just because I dont believe in their sandnigger jesus from 3000 years ago or some shit.

all heretics shall burn

>ruin own country
>decide to give up on homeland
>go to wealthier, more stable country
>wealthier country becomes less stable
>expect special treatment and tolerance
>extend no special treatment or tolerance to others
They come with too much political, ideological, and religious baggage.

They're not bad people as such, but en masse they're incompatible in their current form.

Cause they are sub human filth that must be lynched. Burn muhhamed

youtube.com/watch?v=5QX4hc6hYUo

yea and your country is cucked by muslims and you probably wont recover from it what the fuck did you even let that happen for

islam literally destroyed the Arab genepool through inbreeding

the fucking Saudis can't even fly their own god damn planes at night because their eyesight has degenerated so poorly through severe inbreeding practices

what the fuck do they think they are proud of?

>get hugged
>accidentally activate explosive trigger

Srsly tho.
This image triggered Muslims so much that they went on a flag-burning spree and sparked multiple (failed cuz you know) assassination attempts on the cartoonist who drew it.

I'm all for voicing your opinion, but y'all believing in Islam needs to taker your ritalin and develop a fucking sense of humour.

Islam is the most servile, anti-intellectual, culturally desolate wasteland imaginable. There is no beauty in Islam, no progress. No value is placed on learning, creating, or anything that makes whites such a credit to humanity.

All you're allowed to fucking do is sit there and think about how great Allah is, and then wage war and pump out babies to spread your donkeyshit religion across the world.

There was a time when it was ok, but it never recovered from getting buttdevestated by the Mongols. In the last 750 years Islam has been nothing but a cancer on this planet.

Anyone that isn't retarded can see that people aren't inherently evil, muslims are just indoctrinated since the day they are born. If Islam is destroyed, they can probably make some progress.

I know English is your second language, but at least make an effort.

The problem isn't necessarily muslims as individuals, but rather many muslims .

so you just want to be cucked i guess

Because terrorist and sharia law and their general attitude to making everyone submit to their shit and their general views of us

Now a question for you, whats to like?

Because they gang rape our kids?

Duh. Oh, and they blow up randomly.

More or less, the religious system needs to fucking go. In about a generation or 2 after Islam is gone, they should be able to get their shit together.

...what have they ever done to make us like them?

all they do is come here and shit on everything

they've made us hate them

I don't hate Muslims. I think Islam is a bad philosophy. Those are different sentiments.

So we're going to help them by instigating sharia law here in the West, apparently?

That sure destroyed Islam.

Is that you Justin? How's the summit going?

Because we have fought them for over 1000 years.

Because they kidnapped and raped Europeans as far up as iceland.

Because their religion is not compatible with Western civilization.

It's primarily a tool of Arab imperialism.

They treat non-Muslims as subhuman, who can be used for their own benefit (like jews).

They're liars, lying about their religion so they can peacefully spread it through the act of migration.

muslim youth are unfortunately turning into braindead liberal SJWs. If they returned to their roots of conservatism, piety, and intellect like their fathers then I would reach out a hand to them

Read my first post, you fucking mongoloid.

I don't think they should be here.

Because Maghrebis have a huge proportion of degenerates amongst their diaspora, who do absolutely deisguting stuff. They will rob or rape your GF while praising Allah.

because they are only capable of rape and murder and the few that dont enable the rest

They are filthy and have horrible personalities. Sand niggers need to stay in their own shit holes.

Thesis : antithesis : synthesis

It is media programming. By creating a surface level animosity towards one specific culture, the victim does not notice how they are slowly being transformed into that very culture.

See how white folks have become radicalised, post-911.

They create unstable societies and are anti-science. I love them hating gays and jews, but I refuse to chose AIDS over cancer. We can't have these barbarians in the west. They're quite useful in 3rd world countries though.

why do muslims hate non muslims?

Oh, that's right, it's their religion.

White people (outside of Slavoid peoples, like Russians or Poles- perhaps owing to their Mongolian heritage) are, as a culture, liberals. They are naturally cucks who think it is perfectly acceptable for women to fuck other guys outside of marriage and that being a buttfucking fag is cool.

Muslims are not liberals (Any liberal who claims to be a Muslim is not really a Muslim and prolly thinks Muslim is just about being a paki or something). Muslims hate faggots, sluts, and other degenerate elements that liberals want to protect. Therefore, whites naturally hate Muslims for being a threat to the liberal order

Watch Common Filth

Maghrebis are degenerate in the same way Westerners are. They have casual sex and drink and many dont believe in God. The are just shitskinned Westerners at this point

She is qt tho.

And knowing those explosives are intended to kill kikes just makes me hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggggg

Arabs are honorary Aryans

Sweden was already dead when you invited Muslims

Unless you think White Swedes wouldnt be a bunch of fag enablers without Muslims

really makes u think

tbf, Christian Slavs are exactly the same too

>regressive leftists
lol, you are just a leftist who hates the consequences that liberalism has brought in the West.

Lol at secular atheists thinking they are right wing for hating Muslims

Lolis dont have to cover their hair

I thought you being an indonesian you would know that

ANY MORE MOJAHEDIN HERE?

Muh Chechen boom europen not sharia law obedient!

... موبايل · فنى سايت · نقشه سايت · تازه ترين اخبار. استفاد

>Muslims hate faggots, sluts, and other degenerate elements
> Therefore, whites naturally hate Muslims

No. The popular """conservative""" narrative is that we should hate muslims because they are intolerant of these things. But I'd argue the true reason most people hate them is because they are unstable and violent as fuck. They simply love destroying their own countries.

It's not because you're from the middle east, it's because of Islam. Islam is as bad as communism. Every country it infects quickly turns into a hellhole.

kek

>they're deformed
>they're backwards
>they have low IQ
>they're literal inbreds
>they worhip a war-mongering pedophile
>they live and die by and for their shitty cult masked into religion
>they're repressed and angry
>they can't handle banter
>their fashion is shit

That's just off the top of my head.

>Flag

Hmmm I wonder who's behind this post

This

Muslims in America need to be culled. Not because they are Muslims, but because they are becoming liberals and destroying the religion from within

Folow this guy's timeline basically:
twitter.com/DeadHellonEarth

Because their values aren't compatible with the West.

/thread

>If you're not Arab muslim they don't consider you Muslim.
Fuck I wish that was true

Don't hate them, most are just too uneducated and let a book control their lives. Most show no sings of changing the Saudis have controlled the Middle East with paper for a very long time the ideology is dangerous.

Because you can be conservative without being a backward inbred goat fucker.

I want to fuck Christ-Chan in the ass until she bleeds

>But I'd argue the true reason most people hate them is because they are unstable and violent as fuck
This is a result of the collapse of the ottoman empire, which united the Muslims through an iron fist

Muslims default to savage behavior in the absence of central authority because they are mostly tribal and feudalistic people, not because they are Muslims. If anything, Arabs were even more savage before Islam imposed a Caliphate system and sharia on them

Lol, Westerners hate Islam for the same reason they rejected Christianity (eg anti-gay, anti-slut, anti-degeneracy)

You hatred of Islam will only destroy your religion completely in the west

Clinton did not kill enough Serbs, it seems like

What are "Western Values" other than liberal degeneracy

I hope you guys invite more Muslims into the West to destroy Western liberalism

I want to cum so impossibly deep inside Christ-Chan

>Chink stuck in Malaysia mad that he lives in a Muslim country
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Chink
A-user, I'm a closeted agnostic Malay

>it's another Christcuck trying to coop an European movement of self-preservation episode

Why do you guys want to fuck some 34 year old crossdressing autist who stills lives with his parents?

>Muslims default to savage behavior in the absence of central authority because they are mostly tribal and feudalistic people

The Arabian spring has proven this to be true beyond any doubt. They need dictators and draconic laws to be kept in check, and unfortunately we have neither in the west. That's why I think we should keep them the fuck out.

>white people
fuck you you racist piece of shit

Well, as the Prophet says: whoever changes his religion, kill him

Ex-Muslims. half of the time, bitch about the death penalty for apostasy, and spend the other half of the time proving why its absolutely necessary