HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What do you have to say now?

He doesn't want to get suicided just yet

>"Yes, good goyim. Don't flee the country to Qutar or have Obama pardon you. Just stay here. Quietly. Until I'm in office."

I'm not surprised. The next 4 years might be an incredibly sobering reminder to Sup Forums about how this society really works, and how the elite mislead us.

You try pushing for Hillary's arrest now and Obama just pardons her and the FBI says there's no evidence
You wait until your in office, switch out the Department of Justice head, and then go after her and you have her ass and Obama's on a silver platter

He wouldn't be president without Hillary
He should pardon her

>there are people who thought that he wasn't going to go the diplomatic path

Lol no one mislead anyone

There was non stop Trump shilling here and anons bought it

Sure maybe Trump was the best choice, him or Cruz. But real change won't come without another war. And the elites have brainwashed 90% of millennials with public education and propaganda to become globalist hippie faggots, so we would most definitely be outnumbered in war.

replace that with my limited uncucked edition

this, he's made a big deal for two years about not telegraphing your attacks to the enemy

reminder that he doesn't actually have any power yet

save the concern shilling for June or so

so instead we should have elected Hillary, amirite? fuck off

He never said he was backing off.

Also this. Mainly this, actually.

I think he's a clown, Rand Paul was better

As long as she's not president I don't care what hole she crawls into never to be seen again.

Dying in war is only for silly goyim these days. Quality over quantity

Honestly, lets wait and see, there is still some time before he gets in and there is an obscene amount of media shilling (including you op)

Sick of all the shitty useless conversation.

The only thing interesting is speculating on what exactly obummer told trump in the 1 and a half hours they met. It sure as fuck was not obamacare for him to come out so spooked.

It could be the extent to the countries corruption or on the russia american relations including black operations on both sides. It could be ayys.

What could realistically spook trump?

Holy shit, excellent way to put it. I keep thinking back on the birther and amnesty turnarounds. He starts off in a low position and baits the media before telling everyone to go fuck themselves.

that's great. if trump will not do the job someone else will. maybe david duke 2020?

Trump was a better choice then Killary but the people who really tought he would change anything are either extremely naive or retarded.

Like what the hell where you guys excpexting? The guy is an notorious flip flopper(used to support clinton, Supported us intervention in Lybia have even promoted globalism in an article from 2013).

Oh my god. I didnt think of this user. Thats why he's being so cucky right now! But filling his cabinet with legends. He's lying dormant waiting to strike, once the calicucks go home and stop rioting is when he'll strike. The day of reckoning is upon us boys. DEUS VULT!

They'll forget. They always forget.

dilbertman was right

He's playing nice, can't get assassinated before becoming president.

Trump needs to wait until his policies start doing work and people realize they are glad he won. If he starts going off on Hillary right now though protests will get a lot worse. When the time is right she will go down, if she hasn't left the country by then.

Why investigate this now and waste your precious political ammo when you've already won, when you can silently build your case for 4 years until she decides to run again?

You goyim sure are dumb....

>tfw shills are now in support of everything Trump said in the campaign

HAHAHAHAJAHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahhahahHaha

stupid idiot

It was her life's dream to be remembered forever as the first female president.

Instead her legacy is going be, working for 30 years in public service, and getting denied by a steak merchant who ran for shits and giggles

That's punishment enough

This

you must be new

"They're good (for nothing) people." is what he meant.

Stay tuned, faggot.

He's letting them all get really really comfy.

I think it's fine. Pursuing charges against Clinton after he's in office will make him look like a dictator trying to punish opposition, and there's not really anything to gain out of it.

>EVERYTHING Trump has done until now has been carefully planned with obvious purpose
>OP CTR faggot gloats because he expected everything to happen all at once and mistakenly assumes Hillcunt is safe

You cunts never learn, do you?

gas yourself faggot

if you arent even the least bit concerned then proceed to put muzzle to mouth and inhale deeply

Honestly I dont even care if she gets locked up at this point, I just wanted her the fuck away from the Oval Office by any means possible.

I still think he should so there's some precedent setting for the future to reign in federal offices like the State department and others so her unaccountable shady shit cant happen again. However right now I'm merely satisfied that she will die soon and pic related will be on her mind every hour of every day until she croaks.

you don't kick someone who already lies on the ground

>Tell somebody you're going to have them arrested in 2 months
>they leave the country and never return before then
liberals are literally this retarded

>and how the elite mislead us.
Are you retarded? The point was not to elect someone who was funding international terrorism to the most powerful political position in the world. It was a success. That's it. Fucking reddit tier scum not understanding Sup Forums plan and who the enemy is.

source??

>they are gud people, dey dindu nuffin!

He hasn't said "NO" yet actually. His campaign said they are still thinking about it.
He should be quiet about it because Obama might pardon her.

Especially first year. There are bigger fish to fry. A few years down the line, when her support base is eroded though....

Firstly, I don't trust the media with a fucking thing.

Secondly, the SJW/cuck globalist cabal is chimping out hardmode currently.

Thirdly, we don't need a special prosecutor yet, or possibly ever. He was saying that in regards to IF the FBI lets her off the hook. The recent letter Comey sent was about the investigation that ended this summer. There are still multiple federal investigations that have a little to do with the e-mail leaks, but there is one we didn't even know about until two weeks ago on the Clinton Foundation.

Sure, Comey was trying to clear the air. He's nimble. If the election would have went the other way, he would have slipt in the shower and fallen on two bullets on the back of his head, or something similar. And if she would have won, he would have been out of the FBI, guaranteed. And the investigations would have died. But they haven't, except the one that was ALREADY OVER.

Trump was saying this in regards to if she was getting off for her pay for play, the election rigging in foreign countries, possibly helping to arm terrorists, really nasty shit. Shit that she is CURRENTLY under investigation for.

OP he has to get sworn in first. Can't reveal his hand yet or Obama will hand out pardons to everyone.

It's almost as if a populist candidate would say anything to get elected.

>Yes Secretary Clinton. I won't hurt you. Just stay here.

>No need to flee the US while grabbing Huma's pussy like some kind of bowling ball.

>I'll be a good goy when I have the power to have you waterboarded in Guantanamo Bay. I swear.

Trump has said to never leak your plans to your enemies you dunce fucks.

You guys don't understand politics at all I swear. If he immediately tried to prosecute them, it would be so much harder to get what legislation he wanted to pass because he would make enemies. By remaining ambiguous, people don't like him but they don't hate him. Clinton has allies in the senate. You faggots can never see the big picture I fucking swear.

Or, you know, there is no political benefit gained. People in Washington don't prosecute one another (unless they absolutely have to) because they all have, or will have, blood on their hands. A scenario in which he had Hillary prosecuted is a scenario in which he had better hope to God a Democrat isn't the next president.

The fact that Trump supporters really think he wasn't just posturing for votes is a sad reflection of the Trump voter in general.

>Yeah goyim! Trump is completely different! He'll never mislead you!

Told you niggas.

But you wouldn't listen. You can't escape the game without changing the nature of it.

That will never be done from the voting booth, it's done by getting really fucking rich and getting a good view of how retarded the general population is and then still wanting the best for them.

Which never happens.

Because it's like most of you are on autopilot, like NPC level of intelligence and routine.

Everyone keep calm. He's not even in office yet.

60 Minutes interview last night.

This. Don't mistake the trees for the forest.

It was definitely some shit. I don't know how to feel about how Trump acted. He was definitely acting strange though.

this

This is why you guys lost the great war. No killer instinct.

Just admit Drumpf is a LIAR Sup Forums

>It's a good thing when politicians lie and/or remain ambiguous.

You faggots are so brainwashed by this orange idiot that you're willing to let him get away with anything. Whether or not he keeps any promises, you'll always make up an excuse.

These

Lets wait until he is President and has the power, then we can decide. We have 70 days left.

Everything that came out of the DNC thanks to Wikileaks is enough to rip a new asshole out of the democratic party with a majority of the fuckers getting arrested but who knows, maybe it is smarter to keep the retards in and help Trump win 2020

Link or something? What did I missed?

He's trying to heal the nation now after possibly one of the most dividing elections in recent years.

Like which policies? Dropping every single one he had to run some kind of establishment crap that you've seen for the past 4 years? In which case I wish the US the best of luck on defaulting on debt.

Protests around the country, not even in office, mass calls for assassinations... And you want him to push for throwing her in jail?

Give it a few months, fuck.

He has no power until he is in office. He has to play humble for now. If he does not Obama will hand out pardons like crazy.

All these proxy flags being concerned

If he goes after her before he steps into office, Obongo will just pardon her. If Trump even hints that he intends to go after her, Obongo will pardon her. He can pardon her of crimes she isn't even charged with yet.

Wait until Trump gets into office, then we'll see what's what.

>hurr durr its cauths he's populist

No. Its nationalism famli.

>we don't need a special prosecutor yet, or possibly ever. He was saying that in regards to IF the FBI lets her off the hook. The recent letter Comey sent was about the investigation that ended this summer. There are still multiple federal investigations that have a little to do with the e-mail leaks, but there is one we didn't even know about until two weeks ago on the Clinton Foundation.

>Sure, Comey was trying to clear the air. He's nimble. If the election would have went the other way, he would have slipt in the shower and fallen on two bullets on the back of his head, or something similar. And if she would have won, he would have been out of the FBI, guaranteed. And the investigations would have died. But they haven't, except the one that was ALREADY OVER

>Trump was saying this in regards to if she was getting off for her pay for play, the election rigging in foreign countries, possibly helping to arm terrorists, really nasty shit. Shit that she is CURRENTLY under investigation for.

You don't need a special prosecutor for someone that's currently under multiple federal investigations. You focus on procedure.

I hope they get her for the truly fucked up things she's done, that Sup Forums has proven. Not the e-mail scandal. Its not humiliating enough.

Obamacare did have many provisions which were always popular, the insurance mandate and broken non-competitive market system were always the core problem.

Trump wants to keep things like people being able to stay on their parent's coverage through young adulthood and the laws preventing discrimination against preexisting conditions.

>YEH BREH gonna fuckin lock that bitch up the DAY i'm prez that's the plan make sure to let EVERYONE know
>they're good people we'll see where it goes
which response is more likely to get trump assassinated, or give time for hillary to make plans to seek asylum somewhere unknown?

He was on national TV, during a time when paid agitators are instigating dumb young people to riot across the nation.

He needs to get into office and let shit calm down. Is everyone her 15 years old? Let the fucking man actually be President first in a time when riots arent raging. Grow up.

>only amending obamacare
>won't investigate hillary
>wall is going to be a FENCE
>only wants to work out of the white house part time

he bait and switched us

I don't care.

I'm doing yoga right now as I do make my website helping African women get their businesses online.

If you guys really cared you'd be helping the less fortunate

He'll probably call it truth and reconciliation where he lets the investigations go on to detail their crimes and vindicate the party while pardoning her in the name of national healing.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP IS HITLER

> HAHAHAHAHABABA TRUMP IS NOT HITLER

Why even bother with the effort at this point? The promise did its job; it got people riled up and out to the polls. If he ever does seriously pursue this promise, it should be after he's done other, more substantial things.

>prosecute people
>uncover more criminals
>those people have friends and they have friends

The clintons are a well established political dynasty with many connects in senate and house, if he strikes too early they will do everything in their power to shit on his presidency and legislation. He even speaks well of the bushes because they are a dynasty and have connections in DC. Go back to playing checkers, I swear you liberal idiots are all driven by emotion. Every movement has multiple reactions and consequences not just one singular effect.

Just a reminder, you guys went on board this train for one reason or the other. Maybe it was for the kek, maybe it was the salt, but not you are part in allowing this to happen. We will remember you guys when things start turning bad.

We knew was playing 5-d chess.
We just didn't know he was on the same team as Clinton, and we were his opponents.

Citation needed

The only reason not to prosecute would be because he can now blackmail all of the rest of the fuckers who still hold power.

>Roger stone interview with Stefan Molyneux
>Don't trust the media, they're making shit up because there's no news
>Trump hasnt even decided anyone for his staff yet as he's trying to root out the cuckservatives and people who are jumping on trying to support him now he's won and he wants to put in people who believe in Trump in the first place
>Is ignoring the media so much that they are desperately making up news stories just to get clicks and Sup Forums is dumb enough to fall for them despite the 1.5 year of people saying the MSM are shit.

I recall him saying he liked some parts of it in the primary debates.

He also said he liked planned parenthood sans abortion during that time period.

My bad, good point.

>RARE

This guy gets it.

Pretty safe of the MSM desu

They make shit up about Trump flipping on issues, then later when he actually does them they can say he flipped again, cause he flip flops on all the time, like remember when he flipped on this?

The fuck I kinda agree with you.

For all the effort you fags put in to get this man elected over the last year and a half, you know nothing about politics or the long game.

The nation is currently ripping itself apart and you expect this man to go on 60 minutes while riots are going on outside the window and want him to call for the imprisonment of political foes.

He is smarter than you.

He's not president yet?

Does CNN know this? Shall we tell them?

This, he didn't say he won't. He said he wants to think about tit

There is an active investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

Trump saying he's going to lock the bitch up will just lead to a pardon.

No, he plays it smart until Jan 20 then drops the fucking hammer.

What are you going to say once none of those things happen?

>Deflects to Clinton
What the hell makes to think i voted for her? We're talking about your candidate.

^^^^^^^^ GETS IT^^^^^^^^^

People are rioting and trump is trying to keep the tone low. Regardless. It is not him who will persecute her but the fbi or the law.

yea.
for fucks sake the votes arent even counted

lets watch this for a few months first

So until Trump makes a move you'll just say "he's waiting you ignorant liberal." So he'll never be held accountable for this Hillary For Prison meme? You won't protest until his term is over?

Disinfo. They put out false or half true statements in the hope it will stick. Unfortunately for cnn and the other clowns, nobody takes them seriously.

Bill still has a locker at Trump's golf course. The only ones surprised are the idiots who voted for him.