G-guys.....? Why is he saying this?

G-guys.....? Why is he saying this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump ran around with a fucking LGBT flag, why the fuck are you pretending to be surprised?

When did Trump ever say he didn't like gay people?

He got a crowd of republicans to cheer for LGBT rights.

>Don't worry, America. You don't have to riot over me now that i'm your president elect. We're friends! I believe in what you believe in. Now, just don't disrupt me until inauguration!

:^)

>It's for the greater good

>:^)

Pence is pretty anti-gay, so it's really not surprising people are getting mixed messages about what Trump actually supports or believes.

there's more important stuff, he doesn't care.

he has never said otherwise senpai

and at this point I don't give a shit anyways

Because he doesn't need your vote for another 4 years, mong

He doesn't care about it.

Immigration
Trade
Jobs

That's all he really cares about.

Trump is just a flip flopper.

>But in the heat of the Republican presidential primary, he also said gay marriage should have been decided by the states, and said he would consider appointing judges to overrule the Supreme Court’s marriage decisions.

>“I would strongly consider that, yes,” he said in a January Fox News interview.

Trump was never ant gay. Libturds just said he was.

Its such a fucking stupid issue to spend political capital on. Just say its A state issue not a federal one and move on. Who cares if fags want to get fucked over in divorce settlements

This. Can you christwankers fuck off and let people fucking decide for themselves, thanks.

There are actual problems ahead.

because it's been his position all along
the only way to get rid of gay marriage is a constitutional amendment, or getting the courts to take it up a second time
We haven't even overturned Roe V Wade, you think we're overturning gay marriage?

Trump is very pro lbgt, he just believes in the states handling it, so he allowed anti-lbgt to do whatever as long as it's at the state level

Lol its almost like the Left is full of shit and calling him baseless names.

This
And this

Plus the Supreme Court ruled on it. You don't fuck with the Supreme Court unless you're FDR flying high on 4 terms and even he paid for it.

because only autistic weirdos have a problem with two consenting adults in love getting married

this

he grew up in NY he doesn't mind shit like niggers or homos

this, there are more important things to worry about then what ppl do in the privacy of their own home

Because it's a pointless fight that too many republicans get bogged down in.
The real fight is getting governments out of marriage ENTIRELY.

My problem with gay marriage isn't that people do it, it's that my tax dollars go to the fags that don't need them.

Banning gay marrige is a totally meaningless gesture because they'll just replace it with their own, non-government sanctioned, "partnerships" like they had before.
If you're a turbo christian and hate the idea of gay marriage the only way to truly stop it is to kill every single gay person on earth. Good luck.

Focus on real issues like the economy, terrorism and avoiding WW3. Quit getting your panties in a bunch because of 2 dudes kissing.

How the fuck is that flip flopping?
They asked if he would consider a judges' position on the ruling when picking, and he said he would consider it
How is that flip flopping to go from there to "I'm not picking them primarily to do just that one thing"

This is what he also said about a year ago. Basically he may or may not agree but he's not changing anything, it's been decided.

Because no one cares about fag marriage, get over it christcucks

He's saying that the president can't overturn a supreme court decision so it's not his place to comment on it.

Just wait until the nominees are selected then there will be renewed discussion.

We have some amazing showers at this camp u will love them they are to die for

it doesn't matter if he agrees with the legality of same-sex marriage. if he appoints social conservatives to the supreme court, it will likely be overturned.

He has said this when he begun his campaign as well.
The supreme court decides about this in America so the POTUS has no say in it as I understand.

>MSM actually reporting this

Is no one paying for the narrative anymore?

Tfw trump is an amazing moderate who can fix so much and we used the meme right to get him elected

What are the negatives of letting gays marry?

Trump was cucked by the homosexual agenda

He's just supporting the alt-right

>The supreme court decides about this in America so the POTUS has no say in it as I understand.
What you're missing is that he's going to be appointing at least one justice during his term to the Supreme Court. That's his say, picking the people that agree with him.

>checks flag
>monarchy
It doesn't work like that here, mate. We don't have a dictator who can overrule the courts. Also, Trump will be the most gay-friendly president in history. The guy has been hanging out at NYC fashion shows for the last 30 years. That's not possible if you hate fags.

Most of the people who supported him don't care about gay shit. I think all this "OMG HE LOVES GAYS FUCK TRUMP" shitposting is intended to create division among his supporters. It won't work.

You've made this thread like 5 times now. We get it, you don't like freedom. Its understandable, given that your country was founded by criminal rejects and they still couldn't muster the strength to overthrow the monarchy that rejected them and sent them to live in a land of giant spiders and abbos.

His running mate is Mike "AC/DC to the LGBT" Pence

He has already said that. Who even cares? We got a god damn wall to build.

Because Trump is right.

>president can't overturn gay marriage so this is a law
>president cant overturn roe vs wade, yet trump is against it

>he also said gay marriage should have been decided by the states,

To appease the SJW crowd. Also because he genuinely doesn't give a shit about identity politics. He's a businessman. He deals entirely with business. Money knows no color, creed or sexuality. Pence on the other hand....but he's just there for life insurance purposes.

Since the beginning he's shown no real issue with homosexuality or gay marriage. I mean the guy's from fucking New York, and starred on reality TV, you think he hasn't met his fair share?

There are bigger issues to tackle.

True, but he has said he will pick one of the 22 judges he had put on a list, all approved by the Heritage foundation. I don't know what he will do though.

The supposed anti-gay angle of Trump's campaign is based on absolutely nothing. A great example of liberal hysteria getting all worked up over a false caricature of their own making.

He's never expressed a desire to repeal gay marriage laws or take rights away from gays. In fact, when it comes to fags he's been far more progressive than Hillary, who coincidentally flipped her opinion on gay marriage in 2012. Trump has even said that Jenner could use whatever bathroom he likes.

yeah but you have to be a fucking moron who failed every civics class to think that the VP's views trump the presidents.

He's literally had LGBTQ shirts on his site for months. OP is a shill.

I believe in civil unions which confer hospital visitation rights. I also believe White -- middle class and above -- heterosexual couples who don't have children should have their tax benefits revoked.

>all the shillary drones desperately trying to turn their loss around like this
Take a good look people, if you ever needed a perfect example of "grasping at straws" then this it

So much this.
Look at literally ANY video about Trump and LGBTQ and the comments section is 90% "Look at Pence""Mike Pence you fools""Pence is VP and he did x"
Because liberals don't know what a fucking VP does

You will soon grow up and understand what real problems are

MAKE AMERICA GAY AGAIN (MAGA)?

They're just mad at Mike "Turns fruits into vegetables" Pence.

The problem in Trump's case, though, is because so much of the Republican establishment hates his guts, they'll likely be working with the Dems to find a way to impeach him.

And if he's impeached or otherwise leaves the presidency, Pence becomes president.

The President can't overrule the Supreme Court anyway. And the Supreme Court doesn't just decide to make laws or rulings, so even with his SC pick, a case would need to be brought up to that level again which would be incredibly difficult to have happen since it's already been decided by a previous SC ruling. And even ignoring all of that, the SC just does not flip-flop on its rulings, especially since it was so recently decided. We will all be dead before a SC overturns gay marriage.

>For all the memes about Sup Forums being obsessively right wing, most of you realize that gay marriage is a trivial issue that doesn't fucking matter

I'm proud of you guys

Trump doesn't care about gay marriage, he's socially centralist but economically conservative, and he's focused most on economy

i dont care about fags

stop trying to make me care about fags

The President doesnt write laws.

He has Peter Thiel on his transition team. Just saying.

Trump has literally always supported gays and trannies. Salon, Huffpo et all simply lied to their readship about this.

The ones paying for it already lost, the fact that MSM is reporting on it is a sign of their white flag being raised.

Realistically Sup Forums just wants Trump to be a good President that focuses on the biggest issues of America instead of petty conservative shit, but if the liberals try to kill him, they are fine with him being a liberal's worst nightmare or having Pence be the liberal nightmare

Good. Now what's the next social issue the Dems are using as a distraction from real issues?
This is good, newfriend. In 4 years time, the dems will ran out of platforms to run on.

This. THIS THIIIIIIIS. Gay marriage is just something the leftists push to distract you. It's meaningless.

He is leaving it to the state to decide the laws, Trump has bigger things to care about, like fixing the economy and fighting terrorism.

The Monarchy hasn't been able to do anything since 1688 and every time it's tried to do something it's been pushed back in it's place.

It's pretty sad that every gay that kills themselves for the next year is going to be pinned on Trump.

All the people around them will say "Yeah, Trump did it!". Their incorrect views on Trump may not have helped, but it takes a lot more than that to drive somebody to suicide.

People are just going to blame him to avoid blaming themselves.

>Why is he saying this
Because it makes no difference by saying this.
With a republican congress and supreme court he won't have to say a word against gay marriage.
Roe v Wade is 'settled law' as well, that doesn't mean it won't be reviewed.

Because he should be saying it.

>commenting in topic threads about topics you don't care about just to point out how little you car about the topic
I don't care how much you don't care, user.
Stop trying to make me care about how little you care.

It means he's about to have an "accident" or a "previously unknown heart condition".

Cause he's a shill

That's what Prebius is for
he'll make them dance like puppets to prevent their criminal secrets getting out

All the fag lovers in this thread pretending they don't care about gay marriage, answer me this:

If you have a son, and then you die and your son goes up for adoption, would you be okay with your son being adopted and raised by a gay couple?

Should have. It wasn't. He can't personally change that, do you understand how supreme courts work?

He's from New York, not fucking Volgograd or Riyadh.

The issue is settled in the West.

>he's holding it upside down
>holding a flag upside down is a sign of extreme danger

>yfw you realize that flag is upside down

This desu
Peter Hitchens always says it best when he talks about how gay marriage isn't the most important issue, it's the collapse of heterosexual marriage and the ever-increasing divorce rates that are the issue

Fags getting married isn't a fucking issue. Let's fix our dying economy and secure our borders. You christian sissies always focus on shit that does not matter like fag marriage and abortion meanwhile the country is dying. No one gives a fuck about your dumb fairy tale "the bible".

Probably because HE ISN'T THE ANTI-CHRIST OF SOCIAL POLITICS LIKE EVERY OTHER FUCKING FAGGOT MEDIA OUTLET IS PRETENDING HE WAS

Holy SHIT why are people so fucking stupid?

>officially ruled by a Queen
>refuses to believe they are ruled by a Queen
>actually believes the monarchy doesn't influence their politics

I know I shouldn't be surprised by your cognitive disconnect but it's still a bit surprising.

If she doesn't have any power and serves no purpose why does she still hold the title?

educate yourself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_power

Depends on the gay couple. My dad's brother is gay, he's married to a guy and I would not hesitate to let them raise my kid if I die.

That said there are a lot of shitty gay people too. But there are a lot of shitty people in general, gay or straight

It's not the power she uses as much as it is the power she doesn't use that's important. The Queen is there to prevent someone like a hitler from rising to power.

I really look forward to seeing what base the left will have in 4 years when they can't bitch about Trump hating minorities and the working man is benefiting from a stronger economy.

God I hope he's the best damn President ever, just to shut all these whiners up for a while.

There's nothing wrong with being against gay marriage. Can you faggots fuck off back to Rebbit already?

It's not about religion. The whole point of marriage is to normalize and reward the presence the nuclear family unit, and incentivize reproduction. Gay marriage makes no fucking sense.

You can't disapprove of gays if you've been in as many threesomes and lesbian orgies that he has been to.

Gay marriage literally does not matter. Marriage as an institution was destroyed decades ago by the removal of any kind of no-fault divorce.

Trump has always been soft on gay marriage, I knew he supported it. But he's leaving it up to the states.

over being in an orphanage, hell yes

Im dead.

What the fuck do I care?

> Son goes up for adoption

That's not how it works. When you have kids and you aren't a degenerate piece of shit you have a whole family support structure of grandparents, brothers and sisters, godparents and the like who will raise your kids in the event of your death.

If you are asking me if I give a fuck if some degenerate junkie's kids get pulled out of American foster care to get raised by two gay dudes then no I don't. Either way they are getting their whiners touched either by catholics or gays. Honestly anything would probably turn our better than foster care.

>we have a dictator we didn't choose to prevent us from choosing a dictator

Straya logic

The same thing he's been saying the whole campaign: SCOTUS ruled and the shit is done.

Trump literally fired someone for using the phrase "white trash"

>Gay marriage literally does not matter. Marriage as an institution was destroyed decades ago by the removal of any kind of no-fault divorce.

>Nationalism literally does not matter. Nationalism as an institution was destroyed decades ago with the 1965 Immigration Act. Might as well give everything up.

>Gay marriage makes no fucking sense.

So why do you even give a shit?
Let's save our countries from brown people first and they we can focus on gays.

Also, marriage is already dead. Millennials have destroyed it. No one takes the vow(s) serious any more.

Pence is literally his presidential insurance plan. No idiot will assassinate him with that Liberal's Worst Nightmare behind him.

Not quite what I'm saying, I should have been more clear.

People getting pissed off about gay marriage don't realize that it is an institution which simply does not exist as it should. If we as Conservatives are going to bother about Marriage, which should focus on actually fixing it as a whole, and not focus on barely being capable of stopping an inevitable pointless thing as homo marriage.

Like that's Westboro fellas. What the fuck is complaining about fags gonna do when Christianity on a whole is practically non existent?

Would you rather your child grow up as a ward of the state, adopted by nobody?

>Let's save our countries from brown people first

And you do that by incenvitizing white people to have children, by providing benefits for marriage, and normalizing traditional families with a father figure, a mother figure, and 2-3 children.

Not by chipping away at marriage, making it meaningless, and normalizing/promoting gay relationships that can't actually make children.

I hope we get a revote, I would vote Hillary just to spite this traitor.