>Today on Evangeline Lilly’s Instagram live Q&A she stated that she’s in Avengers 4, but “Not very much...

>>Today on Evangeline Lilly’s Instagram live Q&A she stated that she’s in Avengers 4, but “Not very much. So don’t get your hopes up. It’s not gonna be a ton, but I’m in there.”

Whomp Whomp

Well it's not surprising. Its a very large cast, and The Wasp has very little interaction with other Avengers, if at all. Best case scenario she's there to support Scott, and do sweet tag team attacks with him

Please have this scene

Yes. Yes. Infinity yes. Fund it.

Becoming giant should remain Scott's thing. Wasp already can fly/fire lasers

But picture this.

A big alien army is charging, and then you see both Giant Man and Wasp pop up in giant size and start trashing the army.

She's too fucking strong. She'd probably kill Thanos herself.

that purple car top right corner is fucking MASSIVE

Those are good news, but I'm just here to see autists cry about her suit.

Best girl always wins.

Why did you say that?
Now every time this picture is posted, I will just be staring at that massive car.

"girl"

Nah, man, you got to think bigger than that. Sure, 2 giants fighting Thanos and his army sounds great on paper, but the better option is playing both their different strengths, and combining them. Picture this;
>Hope is flying up high, carrying Scott
>Drops him
>Scott goes Giant Man before impact
Or alternately
>Scott as giant man doing big sweeps across the battlefield, while Hope is zig zagging around him, firing lasers at flanking enemies.

You ruined that image before I even looked

pym particles are OP af, they could one shot thanos by just programming one of those throwing star things to only shrink one half of his head and it'd sever his brain on the molecular level

They could also presumably just shoot him in the goddamn skull, but he has a defense that happens to be the Stones

They could shrink the Infinity Gauntlet, crushing Thanos's hand, and keep it away from him by shrinking it into the Quantum Realm.

>implying that guy cares about that at all
>implying he doesn't just want his giantess fetish put up on the big screen with a big budget

Infinity Stones >Pym particles
Just saiyan.

Fetishes are a big problem on this board

Yeah that's fair.
Poor scott. I do like him as the under dog though. I could just picture him doing giant mode only for hope to discover she's better talented and effortlessly grows 10 times bigger. And he just goes "cmon reaaally? Yah gotta be kidding me?"

Nigga, fetishes is why we have so many people clamoring for gay people on screen. Hint, white girls don't want gay guys just for representation...

I think it's kind of fun to have Scott be the eternal loser of the MCU, but even then, Spider-Man overshadows him...

I think the better joke would be Scott trying to shrug off not getting wings by saying "Well I get to ride an ant! Aint that right, Antonio?"

There are no small parts, only small actors.

Would a macro lens be useful for mimicking a tiny person perspective of a giantess? This might be worth investigating. Or would be if I knew a girl with a pair of DDs.

I truly love how the MCU looks more and more like a toku universe. All that's missing are the big belt buckles with electronically distorted voices.

Pym particles, every time you see some error on the dimensions of something, it's because of them, now stfu.

I just don't understand why they couldn't have made the blue parts of her outfit yellow.

????...Wouldn't it just be ALL yellow then, thus not looking l like a wasp pattern?

People in Hollywood are autistic wanna be artists that are more interested in "expressing themselves" than actually staying true to source material.

This is why any time a movie is released based on a book/comic they always say "my interpretation" basically meaning they are going to steal what they consider good and change what they consider bad without any prior knowledge of what made the source material great.

This is why you get people like Zack Snyder thinking he is the first person to make Batman use guns.

Not every comic costume is great, just look at Vulture

She better not be getting sidelined for fucking Spiderbitch

>that smile

She will be. Spiderman had 8 minutes of screen time in Civil War, and he was only in the second act, meaning he actually had, proportionately, almost as much time as Steve and Tony.

They will give Spidey pointless scenes with Aunt May and such, whereas every other character not called Tony will have their screen time economized to only include absolutely essential plot.

You might think Wasp, being a founding Avenger, would get prominence, but Mark my words, Spiderman will take a huge chunk of screen time in Avengers 4 away from other characters who are actually more important. Remember, they introduced Aunt May in the middle of a Captain America film, despite her having nothing to do with Captain America.

One of the things the MCU has done brilliantly is show how great characters like Wasp, Hank Pym, Ant-Man, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Rocket Raccoon actually are.

That's about to end as, once the Fox deal goes through, we can look forward to endless Spiderman and Wolverine shoved down our eyeballs at the expense of the lesser known characters who had done so much to give the MCU it's creative spark.

She's already beginning to crack. Obligatory
>Wyt wymen

She just didn't film much. Wasp could be in it a decent amount in fight scenes cause its all CGI

>big

What did she mean by this?

unf

Gosh she's pretty

I honestly believe that MCU Ant-Man was the first time an Ant-Man costume actually looked good.

I swear, I keep seeing people online going nuts for Spider-Man just standing there on screen. It's so fucking tedious how much Spider-Fags go gaga for a character they've seen multiple times. "Spider-Man needs to fight Thanos 1 on 1 and hold his own", "Captain America needs to tell Spider-Man he's the best hero of them all", "Spider-Man should have a subplot in IW where he tries to get his suit back from Aunt May"

I fucking swear, Spider-Fags are insufferable.

>>She will be. Spiderman had 8 minutes of screen time in Civil War, and he was only in the second act, meaning he actually had, proportionately, almost as much time as Steve and Tony.

I don't understand this statement, unless you mean he's treated like the other two according to the fans. Hell, we get confirmation that Peter's school class is in that film...

This. Ant-Man's comic look always looked lame to me, but the MCU suit is just awesome. I especially love the tubing on the back of the helmet.

I'm out

unf
that she's kinky

ANTS
ANTS
ANTS-MAN!