Stop it Sup Forums. The God Emperor demands it. Further trolling of minorities is anti Trump and and anti American

Stop it Sup Forums. The God Emperor demands it. Further trolling of minorities is anti Trump and and anti American.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They brainwashed Trump and turned him into a cuckold.

I kind of hate Trump since he won the election. He seems faggy and sad now.

funny, no one cared about racist hate crimes when blacks and latinos were raping and killing white men and women the last 8 years

Yeah... kinda lost his groove. Probably just stressed as fuxk though

>CNN
>Reading only the title of the article
>No source posted

I'm sure this story is totally factual, and not a trending kikebook hashtag.

Every post in this thread is an ironic shitpost, shill or someone who was baited into replying to them.

Which one are you?

We knew Trump wasn't perfect. The purpose of Trump was two things. The first was to stop the destruction of the USA at the hand of the globalists. The second was to shift the overton winder to the right enough so that white identity politics could become mainstream. This one is actually going better than expected, because the leftist media brainwashing is actually normalizing white supremacy and racism by making up stories of violence against minorities. The right wing that stayed silent about their pride in their whiteness will see this and will become more open about their feelings.

>Trump isn't literally Hitler
THE FUCKING LIBERALS LIED TO ME

He made an ironic shitpost obviously. He is probably a shill too

you give up too easily on the man

Do u really want us to stop trolling and get to the gassing part

sort of did say it on 60 minutes

the persona he put on before the election was just a show

They set him up to get that answer. He was manipulated by the media desu. They just wanted some soundbite of him calling his supporters racist.

He's like Alexander the Great. In his absolute prime when he's conquering those states, but now he has to rule the conquered.

No it wasn't lol

I kind of like the fact that merely getting elected is starting to send shockwaves around the world.

It feels like things will actually change. It feels like politicians are looking for actual reform.

BUT, we'l see how long that lasts.

That show lasted 20 years then.

This, people have yet to realize they've elected a progressive guy who has an affinity for obeying the law

Trump supporters ARE minorities - on the internet nobody knows your race

They asked him a stupid gotcha question and he answered it like any sane person would. They then spun it into "don't forget drumpf supporters are nazis!".

Which as shitty as that is, I still mark it as a win for Donald. Because at least, in this moment, they are acknowledging that Donald himself is not LITERALLY HITLER.

Meanwhile, Soros Drones continue to riot and destroy American cities while Clinton, Obama, and the MSM remain silent.... whilst still clinging to the very thing that lost them the election, calling Trump supporters nazis. Which is fine, let them continue digging their hole deeper and deeper.

YOU FUCKING RETARDS SAYING HE SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THIS. HE'S CLEARLY JUST TRYING TO UNITE THE FUCKING COUNTRY SO HE CAN ACTUALLY GET SHIT DONE. THIS SHIT LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER, HOW ELSE WAS HE SUPPOSE TO RESPOND WITHOUT STARTING ACTUAL RIOTS.

>implying any of it is fucking true

>Sup Forums, yuo are propaganda now
>will you shill for true anti-establishment candidate Ted Cruz?
>or will you shill for a former democrat billionaire who never expressed a conservative opinion in his life before the election?
>...
>MAGA

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Go gas yourself, fag

It's just a Jewish plot. The God Emperor makes no quarter for degenerates.

Trump has to know that it is all BS. No proof of any of these attacks. No pictures or recordings of these attacks even though everybody has a cell phone.

Most importantly: nobody here or any other deplorable sites bragging about attacking minorities.

It's such an obvious crock of shit.

>the persona he put on before the election was just a show

>faggy and sad now
This is what Trump wants you to believe.

>Trump gets in
>knows he'll be on 60 minutes and every media outlet
>calms his personality
>everyone watches and sees this
>"Wait, Trump isn't actually the evil ranting old white guy as the Media told us"

8D FUCKING CHESS I TELLS YA, the man is an absolute genius.

Correct. He was using stimulant drugs during the campaign. These changed his personality.

If you look at his older videos, his natural personality is very calm and reasonable. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

We're admonished

It doesn't even matter what he is or isn't now, to be frank. The alternative was far worse.

our emperor fell for the falls flags. he should know better.

but i believe he knows and just wants to seem to others as the responsible guy trying to calm everything down even though he knows we arent the ones at fault.

i belive that he believes in us

he made a mistake even addressing it as something real when it isn't

No he didn't. He knows it's BS, but nothing he can say to "refute" it will improve his position. So all he can say is "stop it" and then wash his hands of the BS. Whenever they say "your supporters are attacking people!" he can just say "They aren't my supporters because I told them to stop it"

This isn't a court of law, It's the media court. Different rules. He knows the media doesn't give a shit about his supporters, just wants to cling to anything they can find to use against him.

I hate this stupid narrative.
>THINK OF THE HATE CRIMES AGAINST MAINORITEES
Meanwhile if you openly support Trump you're going to be in great danger.

I saw the whole interview. They told Trump how his supporters are supposedly bullying Latinos and Muslims, Trump told him he knew nothing about that. He then said okay if it helps.
His family later on said how it is just selective media coverage and bias that is responsible for this.

i know, i even said it
>but i believe he knows and just wants to seem to others as the responsible guy trying to calm everything down even though he knows we arent the ones at fault.
>i belive that he believes in us
and the numbers agree with me