Can we have an updated Dumbfuckistan image please? Any 400 pound hackers around that could do this real quick?

Can we have an updated Dumbfuckistan image please? Any 400 pound hackers around that could do this real quick?

Other urls found in this thread:

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/
usapoliticsnow.com/hillary-not-win-popular-vote-trump-won-landslide-numbers/
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/11/10/plot-twist-cnn-now-saying-that-donald-trump-won-the-popular-vote-n2244077
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hilary lost get over it

Check out the popular vote and check these digits while you're at it.

I don't think you know why an updated version of that image would be a good thing.

Colorado user here. Could you guys get us off of that image? Thanks in advance.

Popular vote is a bad meme

You can't force Kek

Deporting illegal aliens who are all criminals will be sweet.

Burning the reprobate sodomites in Hollywood at the stake will be even better.

Who got that Copy pasta of why shit like OP got Trump elected

It's like 3AM est. why are you so mad this late? Relax. Get a play doh or something

fixed it for you

Nope. Way to smash your own teeth out though.

I dunno, it should be easy to go over the text with blue and red and put "dumbfuckistan" over the blue patches. It's the great lakes that look tricky

exactly why images like that are good for the cause. Make pennsylvania, wisconsin and michigan red and you get a very divisive propaganda piece.

Hey faggot, Trump won the popular vote too.

70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

I'd change that map too, bitch boi. Trump got wisconsin, michigan and pennyslvania.

Naaa naaa na na na na, na na na na nana na na

>"checkmate"
"but I have more pawns left"

good

No muslims allowed in Trump's america, you got it backwards.

okay, mohammed. go back to your wife, she's not old enough to feed herself

>Faggy liberals can't even do low level meme magic or even fucking fix an image by themselves

>wordpress
i recon that whis 'Trump won popular too' is like a meme now, but its not a good one, so stop

Embracing demographic suicide is so smart

The -istan part is funny because it was obviously trying to invoke the image of backwards Islamic countries and yet the liberals are the ones that ended up bending over for Islam.

I reckon you and your candidate got BTFO

Californian here and I approve of this map

I was and am for Trump, im happy he won general, but he lost in popular vote, get over it

Irony

Nope. He won. DNC engages in voter fraud en masse. Subtract the following: illegals, dead people and multiple voters in different counties.

But its not official. As likely those frauds looks, that is not a fact. Ofc there is some evidence and i believe something was done, but its far form 800k vote difference

its not a meme kermit faggot

>over 2 million illegal voters

he won the popular vote

where the fuck you got that number

says the literal nazi

it's weird how i can read that headline when it's a thumbnail but not when it's fullsize

usapoliticsnow.com/hillary-not-win-popular-vote-trump-won-landslide-numbers/

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2016/11/10/plot-twist-cnn-now-saying-that-donald-trump-won-the-popular-vote-n2244077