Villainous

So a few things just happened. First of: new episode of the villains guide tommorow. Second:the official english dub of the shorts are here!
youtu.be/y7OBPwR_Lms
Please support the official release so it can be a full show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyBHySGMNw
youtube.com/watch?v=qPj3FMb338I
amara.org/es/videos/ySOohhFxYyhq/info/videos-de-orientacion-para-villanos-los-casos-perdidos-de-saltadilla-villanos-cartoon-netowrk/
youtu.be/D0-SWG0hcT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black Hat's English voice is slowly growing on me. Happy to see it uploaded on CNLA.

really looking forward to this short, the last one knocked it out of the park. any idea who it's about yet?

The voices aren't bad, but they could be better. I think with practice they can really get it good.

It sounds a lot better in HD. The TV rips sounded off.

Hello~ everybody! My name is 5.0.5 and welcome back to Villainous.

Its implied that its a good villain for once

the opening, when you're given the choice between spanish and english, has that song come up before? that will probably be the theme for the full show

Youre right. Its a brand new theme.
Its probably the abridged version of the OP

My dick is ready

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but that song is from the short short where Demencia starts playing on her guitar in Flug's lab, and then Black Hat upstages her with his giant pipe organ.

oh okay. either way, this is still a thing that exists and is left unanswered

His beefcake BlackHat voice was sexy af.

It's not a dub, the show is made in English.
Also the english version has been available for months.
Yeah, I don't think Ituriel is a professional voice actor but seeing the creator's own take on his character's voice is cool.

if i'm being frank i don't think black hat's accent is very good, but in a weird way it makes him a better character. like he's trying to be 'human' and falling just short, it really adds something

Fucking official English uploads, but they're from CN LA, so does this mean that the NA side of CN don't care about Villainous at all? You know, if it gets funded by CN LA, that would be fine as well.

Oh shit Villainous thread, and new content tomorrow, the eng release is icing on the cake.

What's this?

That's the funny part we actually don't know it was tweeted by Alan, with no words.

Maybe it's about the pilot?

Its most likely the Pilot or the Opening.

I want this to get greenlit.

Weird thing is,the christmas short also had the english voices,which means CN USA is wasting money on voice actors for shorts they are not putting out.
Its stupid. If they didnt care why do they hire voice actors?

Sub user here. Today im a bit busy so depending on how the day goes, the subs will either be up today or monday

ITS OUT
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgyBHySGMNw

>you can rent dementia for one dollar
you guys know what to do

new waifu

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So now theres no doubt that flug is evil

meh/10 and kinda cringe

>tfw recognized the reference instantly.

whats this?

i kinda enjoyed how they went all out and brought all the characters and even the narrator from PPG.
I was also relieved to see him review the original show and not the shitty reboot

I CLAPPED BECAUSE IT REFERENCED THINGS I KNOW

The previous episode (the Boxman one) had a hidden message at the end that said that everyone will wear the hat.

Looks like Black Hat's master plan is to brainwash everyone.

Oh shit

So this is where this is going.

GKND never

>Don't worry Jojo this won't kill you, but you my wish for it

FLUUUUUG!

So they used the original PPG, how was reception of the reboot in south america?

same as in US

Same as the rest of the world: bad. It doesn't help that CN replaced not only the girls' voice actors, but the ENTIRE cast (although it makes sense for the Mayor, since his brazilian VA died years before the reboot)

> narrators fighting over who gets to narrate the episode
cute.

Be very grateful that Flug is not too evil of a doctor, Ciaccolata on the other hand

I see that we need to buy you that, although I guess you won't know I said this.

>it's becoming less and less about the parody and more about their characters
Can't wait till the show is finally out, you can tell they're holding back big time.

Same in Polish dub.

>>it's becoming less and less about the parody and more about their characters
thats what i thought too. Which is good since i loved mojo and im glad they didnt kick him too hard.

Pic related sounds like a really good episode title card.

yeah that actually looks badass

>rock is the 5th member

Black hat actually respects Him and feels pity for him having to deal with Mojo bullshit

>We finally get a serious villain and it's Mojo Jojo
Fuck yeah

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=qPj3FMb338I

>Flug pauses to point out several times that Mojo is BHO's best customer.
>Still willing to point out his flaws and torture him over his bill.

I think Mojo lost all his Flug points once he started destroying his own tech and research. Also how horrible do you guys think Flug's torture is?

Based Sweep.

I think it was the big one of Mojo creating his own archenemies that brought down Flug's opinion of him to rock-bottom.

Can I get a gif of Black hat punting 505, I spit up my coffee.

yeet

NANI!?

I love that it specifically ties into the original PPG instead of the reboot.

1-3 frame at the end
another CN show i presume?

More likely a reference to the pedos belmar site/mystery, I probably slaughtered that phrase.

They know that there's only ONE PPG.

it has to be something about podemosbailar.com

amara.org/es/videos/ySOohhFxYyhq/info/videos-de-orientacion-para-villanos-los-casos-perdidos-de-saltadilla-villanos-cartoon-netowrk/

Subbed version is out. Amara puts the subs over the original video to give it views.

well im allready doing the subbed version with what the text parts say, but i will post this at the beggining of the video so the official version gets more views

does anyone have the OKKO one with subs?

here
youtu.be/D0-SWG0hcT8

Here you go
youtu.be/D0-SWG0hcT8

Maybe it's because I'm used to the Spanish but Demencia's VA sounds off

here

thank you

Wonderful

daddy flug

This show is soon to become the new mlp

Could SSJ Demencia beat Goku

>That name
Fucking nice.

Why did he think it was a good idea

Everyone hated the reboot, because they change the original voice actor, because CN told them apparently, no one liked most adults either don't care or said not muh PPG, the children find it too girly and boring, also Bubbles has pepa pig voice which turn down most kids

he probably didnt. dementia just stole the SSJ potion from him

I liked demencias segment

rare dementia

>OG PPG
>Much more original bits
>Black hat punting baby 505
>Dementia having more lines
>Flug losing his shit over Mojo
>SSJ Dementia

9/10 ep.

Yo i found another hidden thing. This must be a symbol from the podemosbailar.com dudes

no. your mom is the new mlp

>Black Hat was responsible for giving the Delightful Children the means to remove Numbuh 1's hair

dang

rawr~

I think that's calcium. SKELETONS CONFIRMED

Oh shit i just realized thats what it was about. I thought it was just a random scene with a CN character

who's your favourite character so far? why? pic related

Also
>Townsville's monster problem is because Black hat Org. uses it as testing field for genetically mutated creatures.

So Alan is really going for the old CN City/World idea of the 2000s.

Black hat,mostly because of the focus that the orientation videos have given him.
But flug just went up a peg thanks to todays video

>Déjame Jiren.

>Flug can synthesize a potion(?) to grant one the power of SSJ3

I wonder if he hung out with Gero at some point