Agents of SHIELD Livethread

>All According to Mack's Kreekaku Edition

We're back Sup Forums and its time for SPACE

5x10: "Past Life" (Feb 2nd)
>S.H.I.E.L.D. has one final chance to return to our timeline, but their actions may have deadly consequences.

>What else do I need to know about the show?
Agents of SHIELD is now in its fifth season and we're in SPACE BITCHES. Kree and well..time itself are the villains of this first pod. Will our team get back to present day? Who knows!

>I've missed an episode!/ I have no idea whats going on but im going to post anyways!
Good news! We have a handy dandy pastebin located here:

>pastebin.com/RLge8rQH
The pastebin includes previous ep discussion, social media accounts, full episodes of the series and lots of other goodies like comic covers and shit. Check it out!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like AoS is taking the month off for the Olympics so its ok to (K)REEEEEEEEE if you want.

March 2nd will have the 11th episode and the following week will be the 100th episode of the whole series! Our shitposting paid off!

But then I'll have nothing to watch.

Future Ward when?

Some user wanted this image last week and had to crop it out of the Ward family tree. I don't know if they still want it. I made it so I feel obligated to make sure user has access to the highest quality version. It's probably much worse bigger.

oh yeah, Dove Cameron's character reveal: some rando OC who might be a comic book character. I dunno

nice job m8

Here we go!

who or what will be Kasius' oracle?

>tfw the cgi for this friday night tv show is better than Black Panther's

Can I still guess even if an interview told me?

Someone posted a pretty decent 2.5 hour fan edit of Inhumans (cuts out all of the Earth scene so you get almost a straight hour of following Maximus) and I have added it to the MEGA.
mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g

I am that user, thank you

spoiler it I guess in case someone does care, I personally don't but I try not to be an ass about such things

it's stilt-man

Okay, he's gone off the deep end.

Is this the mid-season finale?

>this recap
shit I don't remember the last episode except for them trying to get the gravity working and the Daisy-Kree Lady fight

neat, he has weaponized rage virus

oh wtf
>my father will find no resistance

except for the avengers who are 10x stronger than SHIELD

He doesn't know that. He's falling off his rocker right now.

or the inhumans in attilan

If he didn't even know the details of the prophecy that was around when he showed up why would he know about that?

>Feel that?
based daisy :3

hey it's that mack black eye rage thing from the kree city

Damn he's like two seconds away from jerking off her corpse.

YO YO'D

TIME FOR PARADOX

a ghost!

Welp, anons from last week called it.

MIND YO'D

Props to the user(s) who called it.

Zombie Yo-Yo has arrived!

apparently resurrections do away with accents

Damn this yoyo became an inhuman factory when mack died in her timeline.

Yeah as Coulson pep talks go, it was a shitty one.

holy fuck Fitz

CAN'T BLITZ THE FITZ

holy shit fitz

The Framework did a number on him, but I guess it payed off.

I'm delayed but
FITZ MURDER DOCTOR

So THAT'S the deal with the rider.

no I think that is the rage virus

Infinity War tie-in WHEN

I'd want Infinity Ward

we'd get a Black Panther tie in first

heh, it's the timeline where she lost her arms

Just leave Coulson behind.
That'll fix everything,

I don't think there is an episode during release week. They've mentioned vibranium before I think

armless just like the comic book

KREEEEE mode Kasius activate.

Reminder we're about to wait a month to see how this plays out. Suffering..

Guess this is good bye for Starward and Enoch.

The team has made some REALLY loyal friends.

Jessica Jones is coming out in a month, too

unless it is shitty writing we literally still don't know what Enoch's motivation for helping them even was

BASED SHOTGUN AX

at least he died doing what he loved

Why? Who the fuck wants to watch that?

>We'll beat them with the power of friendship

This did not feel like an hour long episode

I don't think Enoch had any motivations. He was sent to Earth basically as an anthropologist and felt bad after he found out there would be an extinction level event. That's really it.

In fact, if it wasn't for Enoch there really wouldn't be a chance to even fix all this.

I wanted evil prince guy to come back with them.

NEXT EPISODE WHEN

>felt bad
No, I think he was allowed to intervene in case of extinction level events. I believe he mentioned this in the episode that explained how Fitz traveled to the future.

How long until Tess starts carving in walls?

>Dove is some assassin
oh ok?

THey could have goddamn made her spidergwen

>Patrick Warborton
>Hydra Like Death Cult

well, back to business as usual

So are they gonna pocket dead Coulson for the series finale?

Is this the final season???

March the Second.

Was supposed to, but ABC president recently said in a conference that the show has had strongly consistent ratings for a Friday time slot.

So there might be hope.

Shot Gun Axe is undefeated

Seriously, is Coulson dead?

SHOTGUN AXE CAN NOT BE BEAT.

Guess we'll find out in a month from now where if this is it, since what is AoS without Coulson?

once bad future avoided he will have never gotten infected

Well wasn't the carving because that particular kree searching for the city? Maybe not, but it could be cool to play it that way so Tess's crazy desire is to murder SHIELD.

He was programmed to intervene in extinction level events.

Has the kind user uploaded to MEGA yet?

720p TV rip is in, Inhumans is out due to lack of interest. mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g

You can watch the Olympics!

Nobody cares about the Winter Olympics

RIP Space Ward, one more for the pile.
They better not kill of Coulsen for good even if this ends up being the last season.

I do...

Kind of a shame we didn't really get another Kree Ree out of Kasius before the end.

I care about the Winter Olympics more than i do the summer ones

He was REEEing a bit in his fight with Mac. That line about beating him with his own skull was pretty great

Press F to pay respects

Thanks for all your hard work

He took the slow road to the future, he can still be in the second half of the season just fine.

Press F you motherfucker

I pressed F no less than three times!

[F]ewer.

If they do break the time loop, as I expect they obviously do, they won't need to send themselves forward this time, so what are they going to do with the extra Fitz?

probably left unresolved and we can just assume we get an actual dread pirate space fitz we never get to see again

Maybe they go wake him up and he dies somehow

>Guns, man. It's like cheating!

He faded away

threesome for jemma

Also, I'd like to note that this was a time-loop-focused episode that aired on Groundhog Day.